Carrie Hope Fletcher #62 West End Star Oliver Ormson's Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Neck fan girling his brother-in-law again by reposting stories that have nothing to do with him while still making everything about him and his wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also your very sad wedding already happened in Gretna Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! šŸ¤”šŸ¤®šŸ¤”
View attachment 2063192
Joel heā€™s not gonna shag you mate - calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20230329_122735_Chrome.jpg

Nice to know she's making an effort to look nice with her holey tights. Bloody hell. Has she just... given up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
View attachment 2063806

Nice to know she's making an effort to look nice with her holey tights. Bloody hell. Has she just... given up?
ā€œin one wordā€ šŸ¤£

I WANT the talent to be in front of a 40 piece band and wearing a dress I could never afford. I want to be wowed for my money, not shouted and screamed at by a Tim Burton movie extra!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry but what?? Why on earth would anybody whoā€™s paid to go to a theatrical concert be intimidated that the performer is wearing an expensive dress?? Seems like itā€™s just a massive cop-outā€”to claim sheā€™s trying to be ā€˜relatableā€™ rather than sloppy šŸ™„

Reactions: 49
Carrie is so !!!NOT!!! like other girls that She will wear clothes with holes in it because she is cool and relaxed... unlike those other girls who... would groom themselves and want to look nice for a show? Where people are gonna PAY to see them? Lol

Trolling aside, I don't get her thing lately with being sloppy or unprepared (as she pointed out on her subscriber post saying Joel and her never sang together besides car karaoke) masked as relatability. It is not it, chief, at all

Reactions: 38
Yes theyā€™ve never sung together - apart the workshop they did together which included a duet filmed for Instagram. The lying is pathological at this point.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 2063806

I don't understand, why wouldn't you want to wear something you feel amazing, beautiful and confident in?

If she wants it to be chill and relaxed, why not put on one intimate show and be done with it šŸ«£šŸ™„

Reactions: 29
I don't understand, why wouldn't you want to wear something you feel amazing, beautiful and confident in?

If she wants it to be chill and relaxed, why not put on one intimate show and be done with it šŸ«£šŸ™„
Exactly! I never really buy myself clothes but if I announced a tour like that I'd see it as an excuse/opportunity to splurge on some new outfits or something. Or at least one pair of tights šŸ˜‚

She might as well just come out in pyjamas if this is her mindset.

Reactions: 21
Iā€™m still catching up through the thread but just wanted to add this catchy byline for their insta:

Weā€™re the Problematic, Monochromatic Montaguewws

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but I'd bet anything Carrie would love to do something like this:

Celinde looks amazing!!! What a dress šŸ˜. Love an orchestra as well. It must be amazing to sing with one if you can sing šŸ¤£

I think Carrie is uncomfortable in her body at the mo, she is dressing very strangely and unflatteringly. She wouldn't want to wear that sort of dress at the moment but instead of being honest is trying to be a pick me, I'm not like other girls.

Reactions: 17
Celinde looks amazing!!! What a dress šŸ˜. Love an orchestra as well. It must be amazing to sing with one if you can sing šŸ¤£

I think Carrie is uncomfortable in her body at the mo, she is dressing very strangely and unflatteringly. She wouldn't want to wear that sort of dress at the moment but instead of being honest is trying to be a pick me, I'm not like other girls.
All you need to do is hire a stylist no? She has the funds to do so. Ffs, make a day of it! Day out in London with a personal stylist choosing pretty clothes for a tour. Sounds great tbh

Reactions: 25
Itā€™s like sheā€™s tying to pull a Sarah Millican without having half the talent of Sarah! (If you have not heard of her, Millican is a comedian.) Sarah gets her dresses from some upper end high street shops- thereā€™s a phase 8 dress in my wardrobe that Iā€™ve seen Sarah wear on tv- but then also wears slippers with the dresses when sheā€™s on tour. She stands the whole time so I understand the want to wear a nice outfit with comfy shoes.
Sarahā€™s outfits can be a bit hit or miss but generally she looks lovely and knows how to style her body- Carrie looks like a child thatā€™s gotten in to a dressing up box and just mix and matches everythingā€¦ tbh I think thatā€™s offensive to kids because even when my niece and nephew get dressed they still look more fashionable than I do šŸ˜‚
Attached is a pic of Sarah for her new tour and I absolutely love the dress! I might be biased because Iā€™m a little bit in love with her!

Though it is completely obvious that Carrieā€™s style icon is Helena Bonham Carter-
letter to Carrie, there is only one Helena Bonham Carter and even she looks like a bag lady every so often, at least Helena knows when to dress up!
Iā€™ve also attached some of my favourite Helena red carpet looks plus one candid where I donā€™t have a clue what is going on!

padded a picture of Sarah wearing her slippers

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.