Carrie Hope Fletcher #60 Eloped before family could intervene, then had cheese & onion sandwich in the canteen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie does look happy but remember she on holiday in Rome

Just wait until she is back to real life 😉

Reactions: 8
This is the happiest I’ve seen her look in months. She looked happier here then in her own wedding photos.

Reactions: 43
I agree that she looks happy finally in these photos….but me thinks she’s riding the high off the success of “Once” and nothing more. I’ll believe it when they are back home for a few months 😂

Reactions: 27
“Shall we go see Italian jazz? A lamplight stroll? Gelato bar?”
“No babe. Better idea. Crostini di formaggio e cipolla and Gordon Ramsey.”

View attachment 2027748
Am I the only one who doesn't think 45 minutes is that bad a walk??
Like, I get that walking around a city can be tiring, but if you've walked all day, what's another 45 minutes?? 😂
Surprised we didn't get a fitbit step count picture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I think he has nothing to do with the happiness. She's just happy to be visiting Rome, the weather is nice, what's not to love about it?

He's just an accessory, travelling with someone (that aligns with everything you want to do and we know he's a yes man) is better than travelling alone. 😁😁

Reactions: 13
Is really funny seeing the stuff Carrie post to the atm page vs the terrible shaky videos Joel post lol.

Also did I get my lore wrong or wasn’t Carrie supposed to throw the coin while having her back to the fountain?

Reactions: 16
What have I logged back into. 😭 #couplegoals, the TOOTH, in ROME!!! 😂 Well done Joel, we knew you wouldn't let us down boo xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What if Joel tries to (sorry) mount Carrie at any opportunity so they can state that their first born child was conceived in Italy :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.