Carrie Hope Fletcher #49 Whoring her book to someone who's dying, doesn't get why that's mortifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to post this pic here from the last thread as i think it so well captures her smug 'i never do anything wrong' entitled arrogance

CDA8F93B-FBA7-47B4-AF27-F24EBABECD3B.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Oh where to start with the recap?!

Carrie has just about got through panto, but her ‘friends for life’ she worked alongside clearly think she’s a knob.

she crocheted a horrible multi coloured blanket scarf monstrosity to disguise Joel’s lack of neck. if anything I feel it highlights it, seems a bit cruel to me 🤣

Joël and Carrie spent Christmas at the Fletcher’s, where Joel tried to shoehorn himself into the bosom of the family by declaring Gi’s roasts potatoes as ‘insane’.

They went to Winter Wonderland and Carrie quite clearly has the ick.

Someone less tired than me please add and include the fact that she tried to shill her rubbish book to someone on their deathbed.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Ahh when will carrie wake up and smell the undeclared gifted coffee?!?! This man is gonna be the end of your career care bear!! The fact your marrying an incel is bleeping ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As a Disney Passholder (but NOT a crazy Disney adult) I don't trust a word or Joel's reporting. Trying to break into the already saturated Disney vlogger/content creator community

Reactions: 17
6 Days to get through a whole thread and only 5 days into the new year... Well done team!

#thedevilworkshardbuttattleworksharder

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can he really become any sort of official Disney person thing at the same time as he is actively ripping them off with his tawdry t-shirt shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As a Disney Passholder (but NOT a crazy Disney adult) I don't trust a word or Joel's reporting. Trying to break into the already saturated Disney vlogger/content creator community
His ‘soon to be sister in law’ is already a Disney influencer. Why would they need another Fletcher to do this when their followers are already intertwined? He has zero chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was scrolling through Pinterest and saw this picture - I wish this is how Carrie would present herself outwardly I think it'd really suit her. I guess when your that ugly on the inside though it can't help but show through.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Carrie we all know you're running back to YouTube for income because your career is dying

Joel is trying to secure a Disney PR job and reap the benefits of dating Carrie while he still can

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
WHAT A COINCIDENCE he just HAPPENS to come up with the idea of being a Disney vlogger now he’s marrying into a ready made audience full of connections to Disney PR.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
2023 prediction: Joel is going to do something that crosses the line again, except this time news sites will report on it. Tom has a career to protect and having racist Joel become family is not a good look.

i don't think Tom or his parents are aware of everything that been discussed on tattle (Joel's SA DMs, his racist posts, his unhinged rants etc) They wouldn't let this go ahead if they did

Reactions: 24
Disney won't touch him when they find out about him using their copywrited writing/logo for his own financial gain.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This explains why the All Things Montague account follows a zillion different Disney accounts. Vile money-grabbers. I can’t wait for it to spectacularly backfire.

Reactions: 32
Two people who should find new careers - Carrie’s therapist and Carrie’s cleaner.
Both are rubbish at their jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.