Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Accionoodles

Chatty Member
🎶 Tale as old as time, tragic as it can be. Barely even friends, then somebody DM’s unexpectedly 🎶

That’s been in my head for two days, had to get it out sorry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Alice_Taylorx

Absolutely, she has a popsocket on her phone to sustain long hours of scrolling. I bet she'll even do a wedding day Q&A
"Will we get to see your wedding dress? Congrats btw!!!"
"No. Some things are just meant for me and Joel. xxx"

"Where is the wedding taking place?"
"In all honesty there are things that are just meant to be private and the whereabouts of our wedding whilst we're getting married is one of them!"

"Is Tom coming??"
"I should hope my brother would be invited to my wedding... 😂 "

"oh sorry I meant Tom Scanlon"
"Unfortunately some schedules simply didn't work out bit [sic] just to clarify that doesn't mean we're not still friends and that they weren't invited! 🤷‍♀️"

• Haha
Reactions: 78

figgypud

Chatty Member
Sorry but if you don't like the way you're being perceived online, maybe examine how you're portraying yourself???

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Kiwi179

This boils my piss.

For some strange reason my younger cousin is CHF biggest fan like obsessed. She's been to every single show she's been in, book tours, concerts and has all the hopeful merch.
My cousin decides to buy the subscription and sent carrie a lovely message about how she's been there supporting since day one and what reply did she get "SEEN"
Are you joking? Takes 1 second to either type thank you or react to the message.
Carrie does not care 1 bit about fans.
Hope your wedding is crap.

Oh and your subscription video you posted today singing, you sound average. Your crap.
Seeing this has reminded me of something I posted years ago. I’m going to post it again as we’ve had so many new members recently but it’s so true, she gives zero fucks about her fans.

Years ago I was in a show with a girl who was around 12/13 and played one of the children professionally in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with Carrie. This was the girls professional debut and she was understandably over the moon and excited. She went round and asked the cast to leave a message in her programme and have a photo to which everyone except Carrie agreed saying she was far too busy and would take a group photo with all the children on the last night. After the last show Carrie actually left early and completely ignored her and avoided all the children so she didn’t have to have photos with any of them. It especially surprises me as she, as we’ve heard a million times, was a child in Chitty and I thought she’d relate to how excited they were on the start of their theatre journey ☹

The same teenager she ignored is currently doing her degree at a top drama school so I hope if by some miracle Carrie is ever cast again, they find themselves in the same show so she can tell everyone how fucking rude Carrie was 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

geniefromdownunder

You know what really grinds my gears (to be honest, a lot lol) but I was such a fan of the old CareBear for the longest time, and I sent her so many sweet messages over the years - praising her, thanking her for making me smile on the days I didn't want to or whatever it may be (yeah, I hate myself too now - don't worry lol) and you know how many of them got replied to?

None - not that she owes me anything - she doesn't. It just drives me mad that she's so hellbent on her "haters" she doesn't appreciate what she has right in front of her, which is how majority of us probably ended up here in the first place!

So, Carrie, to you - I say - go and step on Lego barefoot, you're a knob.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

mognoms

Babe.. are you serious? You've been permanently in a relationship for the past 10 years. You're marrying your rebound that you've been with less than a year. "How could I have forgotten I'm the love of my own life..." I'm absolutely cackling

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
I am once again bringing up the fact that Joel got a large tattoo dedicated to their first date and it was never acknowledged by Carrie.

I am irrationally irritated by this...

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Ellewoods

Is it just me (genuinely don’t mean offence) but should we keep the “I dreamt about them” to ourselves?
This forum as a whole calls out the shit show of Carrie, and we call it as we see it.
However we have a reputation of being ‘obsessed’ by those who put theirs lives out there and we happen to have opinions on - and have to come here to have actual discussions about without attack or the super fans or just being deleted.
But whenever I see someone’s had a dream about her or the weird shrek guy (and this is just me, not saying this is right!) I feel it’s a bit weird.
I get you can see someone selling Sky internet outside boots and somehow they end up in your dream, and things like that happen. But with the ‘obsessed’ reputation we have I just don’t feel admitting to her being in dreams is really needed or relevant?
Everything being said here Is based on what we can see, but I can imagine Carrie or others thinking “oh they’re dreaming about me now yeah I knew it OBSESSED!!!”

again I don’t mean to come across any kinda of way I just in a way feel it undermines the reality of what we see when so many are now dreaming about her and sharing these things which didn’t even happen?

(sorry I love you all I promise don’t hate me 😭)

Reactions: 65

wordzalad

VIP Member
Her fucking blush in that video 😭

She is so smug and up herself. Why do middle class girls always want to pretend to be working class like is it an aesthetic thing? Do they think all working class people are Oliver Twist and they can use it for their “rags to riches story? Do they think it makes them relatable to us normies?

Howling that she said “I’m engaged to someone called Joel Montague”. What a way to say it. Not “I’m engaged to my boyfriend Joel” not “I recently got engaged to my partner who is also in performing arts” She says it the way you’d recommend a nail bar “Oh I go to somewhere called Sallys Pretty Nails” HELPPPP 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Poothe

VIP Member
Interesting that the cast don’t ask him to be part of these videos and he inserts himself regardless. Sound familiar?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

TheCheeseFairy

Am amazed that she didn't take the opportunity whilst she was "on the other side" of the door to plug her own book, you know "On The Other Side"

• Haha
Reactions: 58

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Carrie every couple of years:

I'd like to reintroduce myself so here's a Q&A/pointless video. My name is Carrie Hope Fletcher and I'm an actress, author and vlogger. I grew up poor and had nothing handed to me except my entire education and career when my brother became rich and famous. Please sub. New year, new me! I've changed and see everything differently. I'm finally happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Mark81

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #50 - I like big bois an' I can not lie, you. No matter what you tattlers may imply

• Haha
Reactions: 55

HeyUhey

I’m laughing hysterically because this is CARRIE 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

mmm1x

Can I just say how weird I find it how it's all about the 'wedding', but never about the GUY? You wouldn't even know she's in love with that man, she's in love with the idea of a wedding.

Reactions: 53

Alice_Taylorx

Can’t even imagine the level of depression she’ll sink to once the wedding is over WITHIN THE YEAR and she has nothing left to look forward to with this relationship, nothing left to rub in anyone’s faces and she’s forced to watch Joel chew his coffee every morning for the next 40-50 odd years

• Haha
Reactions: 53