Carrie Hope Fletcher #49 Whoring her book to someone who's dying, doesn't get why that's mortifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone told me that if you block someone they don't actually come off your follow count? I don't know how true that is though. Can anyone shed any light on this? I was gutted when she blocked me before I could unfollow her!

What industry are you in? Musical Theatre? Do well known people actually read here or is it a myth?
Not true. I've blocked a few creeps and my followers went down

Reactions: 1
I really didn’t need to see shirtless Joel this lunch time.
What is wrong with him that he things that was worthwhile social media content? I could not bear to have him living in my house, let alone anywhere near me 🤢
The state of the house too…

Reactions: 17
What is wrong with him that he things that was worthwhile social media content? I could not bear to have him living in my house, let alone anywhere near me 🤢
The state of the house too…
Agree about the house. 100%. They are adults living without children. Tidy. Up.

Reactions: 20
I just don't understand that story? Why post that??? He's trying way too hard to be the "funny vlogger dad", just with zero kids or charisma.

Edit: I also hope he hasn't ripped the bag JUST TO DO THAT because that's such a waste when that bag could be reused rather than adding more plastic to landfill for a quite frankly horrifically flat "bit".

• Sick
Reactions: 25
What the actual duck!?! That story made me cringe so hard? I just want to be sick. 🤢🤮
Is he hoping for another bag for life gifted to him? Does Carrie not find this guy incredibly stomach turning?

Poundland Joel more like.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Dear lord why did he need to be topless for this?! It's bloody freezing in the UK today, minus 3 where I am. I wouldn't be going around topless for any reason, but going topless on an Instagram story??!

Cynically, I wonder if he is hoping for a negative backlash he can make preachy posts like when Carrie posted about the response she got to her engagement pics. These two thrive off of any response, positive or negative!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.