Carrie Hope Fletcher #49 Whoring her book to someone who's dying, doesn't get why that's mortifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This explains why the All Things Montague account follows a zillion different Disney accounts. Vile money-grabbers. I can’t wait for it to spectacularly backfire.
They really are so vile. Their insufferable and disgusting.

Reactions: 5
"It's Me, Hi. I'm Vile, It's Me"

Might add that to my resume in the references section

"Called vile by THE Joel Montaspew" - January 5th 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vile would be supporting Hitler.
Vile would be victim shaming.
Vile would be mocking other races.
And the list goes on

Reactions: 32
Vile would be supporting Hitler.
Vile would be victim shaming.
Vile would be mocking other races.
And the list goes on
Oh wait that reminds me of someone...of course it is No Neck Shrek 😂🤢😂
Here is a picture of No Hope Fletcher and No Neck Shrek once they have finished to merge onto the same vile person that they are...

"I am always watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 😂🤡😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh wait that reminds me of someone...of course it is No Neck Shrek 😂🤢😂
Here is a picture of No Hope Fletcher and No Neck Shrek once they have finished to merge onto the same vile person that they are...

"I am always watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 😂🤡😂
Leave Roz out of this, she is an Icon!

• Haha
Leave Roz out of this, she is an Icon!
An icon for sure but an icon with no neck nevertheless 😂😉😂

Also how funny, that as Frebbie needs a taxi ride back home to bring all her #gifted tats back to HER house, Joel the taxi driver is going to see her, on her last show of Panto EVER ?!?!?!?!?!? 😂🤡😂

Hey Gang 😂🤢😂 Anyone else feels like Joel's lives are becoming the equivalent of Carrie's Q&A addressing all our Tattle concerns and questions?!?!?!?!?! 😂🤷😂

Here is the picture taken from the reel of a 75 10 years old with a bald patch doing the # sign with his fingers 😂🤡😂 Who even does that?! 😂🤦😂
IMG_20230105_061603.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
An icon for sure but an icon with no neck nevertheless 😂😉😂

Also how funny, that as Frebbie needs a taxi ride back home to bring all her #gifted tats back to HER house, Joel the taxi driver is going to see her, on her last show of Panto EVER ?!?!?!?!?!? 😂🤡😂

Hey Gang 😂🤢😂 Anyone else feels like Joel's lives are becoming the equivalent of Carrie's Q&A addressing all our Tattle concerns and questions?!?!?!?!?! 😂🤷😂

Here is the picture taken from the reel of a 75 10 years old with a bald patch doing the # sign with his fingers 😂🤡😂 Who even does that?! 😂🤦😂View attachment 1855527
I mean alot of things about him give me the ick

But it's also the way he talks and just... flops about as well that just... ew.
Seems like he has taken after our Carebear with her yelling and waving about, too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good Morning tattle I hope we are all well. Long time lucher, first time poster on this thread. I have came from the Cleaning With Mario thread. Discovering that around last year then lead me onto Miss Fletcher.

I watched her video yestersday, which I got a bit confused about the actualy message (anyone else)

Anyway, came on here to post, Carrie was in my dream last night, we had gone to see a musical (no idea what) and Oliver was there. The 2 of them were civil, he opened the door as we left. As we walked away she started to breakdown and cry, admitting she wasnt over oliver, didnt want to end up alone and was with Joel as that meant they could get married etc. Its the life she wanted not with the man she wanted.

Anyway popped onto say this, I know its only a dream but I do get the vibes from the last year.

Anyone else :)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was scrolling through Pinterest and saw this picture - I wish this is how Carrie would present herself outwardly I think it'd really suit her. I guess when your that ugly on the inside though it can't help but show through.
This photo took me back. Like so many on here I use to watch and enjoy her content, really coming back to regularly watch the Adams tour (then promptly leave after because the content after just wasnt my thing). But going back and looking at her insta from around that time (and really up til 2019) it strikes me, not only how much happier and RELAXED she looks, but also how her old posts use to be filled with coworkers and friends and having all these exciting things to do (like radio shows and concert appearances) in addition to seeming settled in a busy routine. It honestly just highlights how much this last year, especially, has changed her, really at the core. Before she still did stupid things and I'm sure was sometimes grating, but it seemed at a pretty normal level. Now it feels like the mistakes she's making and the asshole she has become is born from a combination of deep insecurity (for which she is seeking external validation) and an unconscious self sabotaging spin.

I ran out my edit time, but I just realised why I think i enjoyed the Adams tour content: it was the only time she was vlogging and single, and it really shows. Yeah, she was fwb with Oli but it also was not that coupley/intense content that she has made with all her other partners.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Two people who should find new careers - Carrie’s therapist and Carrie’s cleaner.
Both are rubbish at their jobs.
1. Therapists can't make you follow their advice. Carrie is clearly cherry picking the bits she likes. Pretty sure she even admitted she does exactly that.
2. You could have a cleaner every day in that house and you'd still walk into a tit hole every day because those two live like pigs. Carrie has always been a lazy messy bum.

Reactions: 16
I ran out my edit time, but I just realised why I think i enjoyed the Adams tour content: it was the only time she was vlogging and single, and it really shows. Yeah, she was fwb with Oli but it also was not that coupley/intense content that she has made with all her other partners.
The Chitty vlogs are also watchable for that exact same reason. She was with Pete at the time, but she was on tour and she showed a lot of what tour life was like for her and lots of behind the scenes stuff. She was bit whiny about her accommodations, but all in all, those vlogs are some of her best. Interestingly, at the time she was also able to show up for warm ups in appropriate clothes and shoes ;D

Reactions: 20
It always kind of bugs me when Youtubers make big announcement videos for the sort of content they're going to make, or videos just to say that they're going to be making more videos, or that they want to change from making this style of videos to that style of videos, etc. I'm always like... you know you could just go ahead and make them, right? We're not your managers who you need to present a new project and strategy to, just go ahead and make lots of videos and we'll notice you're making a comeback.

But yeah that was such a weird video. I feel like she's made some variation on it so many times as well? The "I used to be a different person, now I've grown up into another person, I'm not the honorary big sister anymore, I'm making more content but I want to put up boundaries" video. It always feels like she's not saying what she actually wants to say in those videos. Like, I genuinely don't get what the point of them is. Is it just her trying to distance herself from her past selves?

I'm tempted to one day make a compilation of all the times she's mentioned not being herself in the past but being herself now. I swear she's been saying that since she was 19. I think it was interesting in one of her instagram stories she mentioned being herself in Croatia, and not realizing she hadn't been herself until she was being herself. I think that sums it up. She's so out of touch with herself she's just on a constant journey of trying to divorce herself from her past and reinvent herself. While she seemingly just becomes more and more insecure, delusional and unstable.

Very weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I'm not rooting for Carrie, sorry. She's horrible and that video was manipulative.

Reactions: 18
Carrie every couple of years:

I'd like to reintroduce myself so here's a Q&A/pointless video. My name is Carrie Hope Fletcher and I'm an actress, author and vlogger. I grew up poor and had nothing handed to me except my entire education and career when my brother became rich and famous. Please sub. New year, new me! I've changed and see everything differently. I'm finally happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

I'd like to reintroduce myself so here's a Q&A/pointless video. My name is Carrie Hope Fletcher and I'm an actress, author and vlogger. I grew up poor and had nothing handed to me except my entire education and career when my brother became rich and famous. Please sub. New year, new me! I've changed and see everything differently. I'm finally happy.
And in a few years I will claim the opposite of everything I'm telling you now, because I will have another man by my side, I will still have no clue of who I am or want I want, but the most important thing in life is that I'm not single and that I'm just like you, only better!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Omg yes that too. It's always the exact same re-introduction (I'm a musical theatre performer and I love being a musical theatre performer!!). So that makes me wonder even more what the point is?

Although this time she did manage to sneak in a reference to her dad's old job at a factory haha. That was so smooth. Of course no mention of the musical theatre connections her parents had, or the famous brother who paid for her private education and got her into her career. No, she just got into musicals from watching them on tv with her working class mother 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.