Carrie Hope Fletcher #48 The Fellowship of the Rings

What does the future look like for Shrek and Crabbie?

• Carrie runs for the hills before the wedding

Votes: 116 16.9%
  • Shrek babies by NYE 2024

Votes: 366 53.2%
  • Married and Divorced within 20 weeks

Votes: 149 21.7%
  • They get married and live happily ever after

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • Already secretly married

Votes: 32 4.7%
  • Oliver comes running back begging for Carrie and she gives Shrek the boot

Votes: 7 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she won't want a divorce because it won't fit into her fake fairytale life. She wants to have a relationship like Tom's where he's known Giovanna for years and they were best friends growing up

Joel is too desperate to divorce her

Reactions: 27
Joel wouldn’t let her divorce him. And I don’t think Carrie would admit to anyone if it didn’t work. She wouldn’t want to lose face so would stay with him. Or if she does end it it would be pre wedding cus “he’s just amazing but we’re not each other’s person.”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I voted for babies but I would have also voted for them being already married. Tom's wedding was really nice based on the wedding speech, they had a lot of people there and it was meaningful (as all weddings should be).

Carrie could have already gotten married or would consider doing it just because there's no way she could have a wedding half as good as his. For one, she has no friends. Avoding a wedding would help them avoid showing the world how big of a joke their whole relationship is. Imagine someone giving a wedding speech for them, what would they even say?

I think divorce would be very likely down the line, after one or more babies (if they're lucky enough to have them). To her, it wouldn't mean admitting failure. She'd spin up another story and make herself the heroin and the victim all in one and pretend she's the first woman with kids going through a divorce. Just like she's the first person working long hours for panto, the first one so deeply in love now etc 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No way are they "already secretly married", Joel would have persuaded/paid the Daily Mail again to "leak" it by now, and Carrie would be all "Daily Mail spoiled our big secret" again, pretending they are huge celebrities 🤣

I think that little episode of her repeatedly whinging about the DM leaking her engagement when it's pretty obvious Joel told them, needs to go on the 2022 cringe list.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I reckon she’ll be up the duff and do the classic ‘we’re going to postpone the wedding until things are a bit less chaotic!’ trope. And then it’ll never happen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I am pretty sure they aren't already married! If they were the bio in the AllThingsMontaguew account would have been updated to Mr and Mrs Montaguew ASAP after they had walked down the aisle (and would no longer be with the wording soon to be)...Also I bet Carrie still want the big fairytale, big dress, big everything wedding even if it is to only getting married to Joel. She is all about the wedding and not about who she is marrying at all as she has clearly shown us...😂🤡😂

Reactions: 20
I have a feeling this marriage will be career suicide for her
I agree, I don’t see Joel’s career going anywhere either after Hamilton and all the drama. Guess they’ll have to open the Mr and Mrs No Neck Shrek Scam School for all your musical theater needs!!!!!! 🙃🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've got a train trip today, and want a quick cheesy book to round out my reading list for 2023. Found a digital copy of one of Carrie's books online (not even sure which one, I've 'ever read any) so I'll give it a try just for the heck of it. Will report back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've got a train trip today, and want a quick cheesy book to round out my reading list for 2023. Found a digital copy of one of Carrie's books online (not even sure which one, I've 'ever read any) so I'll give it a try just for the heck of it. Will report back.
I salute your bravery @Pistachiyo , from what others on here have reported, her books are not exactly a pleasure to read :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she would totally divorce him if a higher quality man wanted her.

Joel wouldn’t let her divorce him. And I don’t think Carrie would admit to anyone if it didn’t work. She wouldn’t want to lose face so would stay with him. Or if she does end it it would be pre wedding cus “he’s just amazing but we’re not each other’s person.”

Reactions: 23
Someone making a Christmas Tree shaped pile out of books and lights came up in my insta feed and all I could think of was Carrie doing it for the instalikes. After all she has that thing of books sorted by colour already, completely impractical for actually reading/using any of the books but looks pretty on Insta or as a Zoom / Vlog background.

So I'm just going to pop this link here for you Carrie, you can credit me when you copy this idea next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She comes across as a right witch in that Tik Tok - it's hilarious. Especially as she completely set herself up for it by constantly posting videos of Scott scaring her for years and her finding it funny.

It's really coming across as the younger people in the cast having a blast, making new friends etc and she's desperately trying to be 'one of the gang' and failing miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think she means to but she comes across as super rude in Tom's TikTok
Can you link to it?

Not to worry, found it 🤣

First one on Tom Scanlon's page but apparently we can't link tik tok pages here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I know it’s a filter but she looks really nice with her hair a darker shade, more of an auburn colour. I hope she moves away from the pure orange hair because it does nothing for her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.