Carrie Hope Fletcher #48 The Fellowship of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new reel includes a clip from their engagement… so it was filmed. How can it be ‘just for them‘ if they got it filmed like that, really? Reckon we’ll ever see more?

If I were Carrie I‘d also be a bit miffed that Joel didn’t get me to dress up for the engagement even a bit! Or seeing as she knew it was happening… why not at least take that awful coat off 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
IMG_20221230_230146.jpg

Has anyone seen this guy's face for the past three or four days?!?!? If so, please call Crabbie ASAP, at the Marlowe Theatre. She is hoping to spend NYE with her beloved No Neck Shrek. The reward is 10 pounds or a #gifted candle from Carrie's stach...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
In the UK most people leave school at 16.
And college is 16-18 and then university 18 - whatever.
There are other things you can do such as apprenticeships and there's also 6th form which is basically college, but takes place at your high school. Obviously I'm not taking into consideration things like gap years and people re-sitting years.
That's England rather than UK. Very different in Scotland (and probably Wales & N Ireland but I haven't been through their school systems). We're definitely encouraged to stay until 6th year (17/18) and then go to uni if our grades are good. People leave at 16 to go to college for vocational subjects (culinary school, beauty school, etc) if they don't fancy uni but it's not encouraged if uni is a viable option.

Of course uni isn't always the best option even if you have the grades to get in, but it's still very much encouraged that kids stay in school and go to uni (probably because it makes the school stats look good or something).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do you think Carrie’s dropped her bff Mollie?
Carrie putting her nose in to this sounds like the last thing Millie needs right now. Poor her what an absolute tit year shes had 😪 hope 23 is better for her and her family.

Put watch carrie will comment on that post in a minute 🙄😒

Reactions: 13
That new reel includes a clip from their engagement… so it was filmed. How can it be ‘just for them‘ if they got it filmed like that, really? Reckon we’ll ever see more?

If I were Carrie I‘d also be a bit miffed that Joel didn’t get me to dress up for the engagement even a bit! Or seeing as she knew it was happening… why not at least take that awful coat off 😭
I think she said there was people there from the theatre so makes sense was filmed as well as photos.
I reckon it’ll be like the people who when they have a baby say they’ll never post them on social media and after a while they stop being so extra private and don’t mind posting.

I've got a train trip today, and want a quick cheesy book to round out my reading list for 2023. Found a digital copy of one of Carrie's books online (not even sure which one, I've 'ever read any) so I'll give it a try just for the heck of it. Will report back.
In Spain we decorate people for less than that 🙇

• Haha
Joel has a hairy back. Pass it on.

(I knew it, he always struck me as the type)

P.s. it’s clear as day in her reel.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Do you think Carrie’s dropped her bff Mollie?
Mollie seems like such a sweetheart and hopefully things start looking up for her in 2023.

I still think Mollie and Carrie are friends as she follows her and Joel’s stupid couples account which was only made a few weeks ago. I really hope Carrie has been a good friend and supported Mollie through her tough times.

Reactions: 9
Looking at her reel you can see how little time she and Joel have been together. Less than half the reel and only just over half a year.

Reactions: 14
Is it mean to say that it was probably one of the better things to happen to her?
Absolutely not! Carrie is toxic and she only hangs out with her “friends” when she’s single for 5 minutes and then when she finds another man she doesn’t have time for them anymore. Talk about a crappy “friend” and I’m sure she’s even worse now that she’s engaged too No Neck Shrek. I wish Mollie the best and hope things get better for her and her family. Carrie needs to get a grip and open her eyes and realize how privileged she is. She’s such a twit.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely not! Carrie is toxic and she only hangs out with her “friends” when she’s single for 5 minutes and then when she finds another man she doesn’t have time for them anymore. Talk about a crappy “friend” and I’m sure she’s even worse now that she’s engaged too No Neck Shrek. I wish Mollie the best and hope things get better for her and her family. Carrie needs to get a grip and open her eyes and realize how privileged she is. She’s such a twit.
When Carrie is dealing with the trauma /s of a man leaving her, her friends are there to literally hold her together (see: insta video of her being clutched at a premier she almost didn't go to because of Oliver). But when Carrie's friends are going through actual traumas, with losing loved ones, she's too busy flashing her ass crack at the world and running away with Shrek

Reactions: 24
Is it mean to say that it was probably one of the better things to happen to her?
Can you imagine going through all of that and then having someone say "well you know it hasn't been easy for me too right? I got cruelly dumped". Carrie wouldn't even listen to her, she'd just wait for her to stop talking so she could insert a woeful tale about all the DMs she's been dropping into and only one reply (Joel).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Carrie 👀👋,
Here are the wedding vows Scott wrote for his real best friend. He will never be able to write something like that about you and No Neck Shrek relationship as this relationship of yours IS NOT A FAIRYTALE 😂🤡😂
IMG_20221231_092410.jpg

Reactions: 18
When Carrie is dealing with the trauma /s of a man leaving her, her friends are there to literally hold her together (see: insta video of her being clutched at a premier she almost didn't go to because of Oliver). But when Carrie's friends are going through actual traumas, with losing loved ones, she's too busy flashing her ass crack at the world and running away with Shrek
Exactly this. Carris is such a selfish witch, she really is the worst. Her and Joel truly deserve each other.

Reactions: 12
I feel like her school dropout years (15-18) when she dropped out to "write a movie with Tom" haven't been talked about much by her. Or maybe I missed it. Besides saying she was writing a movie for Steven Spielberg, has she mentioned it otherwise?

I honestly feel like she dropped out because she didn't like being in school, and the movie was something Tom offered her to get involved with because he felt sorry for her. Like, I find it hard to believe that a 15 year old dropped out of school to spend 50+ hours a week "writing" a movie. I'm just curious what the real reason she dropped out was. School too hard for her dense brain? Being "bullied" for her luscious brown eyes? Friend problems?
Did she take her GCSE's?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.