Carrie Hope Fletcher #48 The Fellowship of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way the internet works and phones listening really scares me sometimes, despite fully understanding the general concept of retargetting.

I opened up TikTok to search for toms video, don’t follow him nor have I searched him before.

this video was the first one that played.
In the words of Carrie.
WHY. #theyrelistening

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t wait to see Carrie’s super quirky wedding dress will look like. Obv paired with stripy orange and black tights and docs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I think that TikTok honestly shows what she really feels. She’s probably been playing it off as finding it funny, to fit in. but she doesn’t.
Even the fact that she reposted it is because she’s pretending to be cool with it!

tbh I wouldn’t like it. Not after the first time anyway 😂

Reactions: 15
Wow, she looks majorly pissed off in that tiktok video!
And carrying her own costumes to and fro in all of them.

I know she makes a thing of telling us she always does her own stage makeup but I guarantee that for Cindermehla, Les Mis and maybe other West End roles she will have had someone else prepping the costumes each show and maybe helping her put them on / making repairs (the theatre I worked at for a while had a couple of roaming seamstresses that were constantly on hand with needle and thread to fix things up).

More evidence of what a come-down from the West End this panto is for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really, really, genuinely hope she doesn't end up pregnant any time soon. Putting to one side they seem to think they will just be able to whip up a baby when they want one with no fertility issues; having a baby with someone is a far, far bigger commitment than marriage. Creating a human togerher ties to you to each other for life: it doesn't matter if you love your partner, hate them, sort of can tolerate them - your priority becomes the child. If she ends up pregnant soon - that's it.

I don't see them breaking up any time soon (doesn't suit the narrative Carrie wants) but at the same time I don't see them going the real distance. I feel like, given a few years and some clarity, Carrie could (potentially) see how this relationship was born out of a need to prove to herself she was over Oli, and not because she found the real, true love of her life. Maybe that's just wishful thinking....

Reactions: 33
I give them 5 years until their divorce, with a child (if they don't have any fertility problem). It's the amount of time Carrie will take to stop panicking about being in her 30s. At 35, all her 'milestones' will be done (house, wedding, kids) and she will realise it was stupid and pointless to rush when she still has 40 years of humdrum to go with Shrek. She will dump him but will make it sound like it was faith because now she is with [random new guy she barely knows].

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She used to act differently in her videos when Scott used to scare her and film it, in this tiktok she just looks pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I give them 5 years until their divorce, with a child (if they don't have any fertility problem). It's the amount of time Carrie will take to stop panicking about being in her 30s. At 35, all her 'milestones' will be done (house, wedding, kids) and she will realise it was stupid and pointless to rush when she still has 40 years of humdrum to go with Shrek. She will dump him but will make it sound like it was faith because now she is with [random new guy she barely knows].
I once read an article where a young woman around 30 was asked about why she had chosen to become a Catholic nun a few years earlier (despite not previously being Catholic) and did she not want marriage and children. She said she'd thought about that but concluded that it was more important to think about the long term and not the first five years which normally includes the wedding and one or two kids. Carrie would do well to remember that lol

Reactions: 6

I know she makes a thing of telling us she always does her own stage makeup but I guarantee that for Cindermehla, Les Mis and maybe other West End roles she will have had someone else prepping the costumes each show and maybe helping her put them on / making repairs (the theatre I worked at for a while had a couple of roaming seamstresses that were constantly on hand with needle and thread to fix things up).

[/QUOT

No dressers at the Marlowe? That's a bit of a come down.

Here's the link for the Tik Tok

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No dressers at the Marlowe? That's a bit of a come down.

Here's the link for the Tik Tok

She appears so angry and aggressive. The jaw thrust gives her away! She’s not that good an actor to claim she’s pretending to be angry.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She and Scott used to scare each other all the time. Now she’s pissed off someone else doing it to her 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait to see Carrie’s super quirky wedding dress will look like. Obv paired with stripy orange and black tights and docs.
This whole relationship comes across as - if I can't have something romantic, I'll just be kooky ooky and pretend that's what I want. Like, you're telling me the hyper romantic girl who made her bf fill her room with candles like Tangled is okay with being proposed to at her boyfriend's job, and is okay with announcing the whole thing with village idiot selfies?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’ll get married in black and it’ll be a short dress - not because she wants to but to show she is not like the other girls.
they’ll elope early in the year and have a low key wedding with their helicopter mothers, famous brother And Scott. Shell be pregnant by the summer wherein she’ll announce her next book which will be a rip off of Sliding Doors with Apple Garden as the female lead and Brayden Grapes are the male lead

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
My main concern still is those 🚩comments.

Where they were obviously sharing an inside joke together publicly, people were/are genuinely worried about the relationship and how toxic it seems and these two ridiculous humans felt it was appropriate to comment and laugh about it on an Instagram post (I can’t remember which one).

They obviously read every comment we make here and they themselves might not agree with what we have to say but to joke about red flags is absolutely deranged behaviour.

To laugh so openly about this is to me pretty disgusting and shows they deserve each other.

She has numerous young fans who now think rushing into marriage with any guy before 30 is a must, you just can’t be single in your 30’s. That self love and care are just buzz words, that it’s fine to let men love bomb you constantly, and for then to cry when you leave then for 12 days, force their surname on you when you are not even married.
I mean the lists goes up onnnnnnnnnn

Reactions: 25
I feel like her school dropout years (15-18) when she dropped out to "write a movie with Tom" haven't been talked about much by her. Or maybe I missed it. Besides saying she was writing a movie for Steven Spielberg, has she mentioned it otherwise?

I honestly feel like she dropped out because she didn't like being in school, and the movie was something Tom offered her to get involved with because he felt sorry for her. Like, I find it hard to believe that a 15 year old dropped out of school to spend 50+ hours a week "writing" a movie. I'm just curious what the real reason she dropped out was. School too hard for her dense brain? Being "bullied" for her luscious brown eyes? Friend problems?

Reactions: 17
Carrie walking round with her dressing gown gaping open when she's half dressed is so typical Carrie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.