Carrie Hope Fletcher #48 The Fellowship of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie walking round with her dressing gown gaping open when she's half dressed is so typical Carrie.
Oh man I didn't even notice till you commented! There's our sexy sex nudist beach sensual goddess who can't keep her clothes on for the life of her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I think there’s deffo an underlying tension to her interactions with that Tom guy. His tiktok is riddled with videos of her and they always have a piss take-y vibe, but not in an entirely good natured way.

He seems to be relishing in making her look foolish haha. It deffo doesn’t come across as an ‘ahhh we’re best mates really’ thing because Carrie doesn’t really feature him much in her own content. And we know she loves making a big deal out of showing off her male friends.

Reactions: 26
I salute your bravery @Pistachiyo , from what others on here have reported, her books are not exactly a pleasure to read :D
I've just sat down on the train and checked and it's "With this Kiss" which I think is her most recent one, that she suddenly started publicising again recently?

Also, how long do we reckon it'll be until Carrie posts a story saying that people are downloading pirate copies of her books so it's taking away her income? Because I sure as hell didn't pay for the file I've got.

(Side note, obviously I don't recommend downloading pirate copies, we should support authors. I don't particularly consider Carrie to be one.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t know what type of wedding they’ll have, but I’m so here for watching it unfold. 🍿

I’m turning 30 in 2023 and have recently found love - we realised we were in love very quickly. Basically at the end of our first date we said we could see this being long term, something felt permanent and right about it. 💩💀

but if he asked me to marry him I’d run a mile. We have so many milestones to hit first and I like exploring the newness of it all. It isn’t my life and carries experience is her own, but I can’t help but feel sad for them. They’re rushing what’s supposed to be the fun bit. For what? A wedding, then (hopefully) children and then it’s all about the kids. They won’t get this time back to just ‘be’.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel like her school dropout years (15-18) when she dropped out to "write a movie with Tom" haven't been talked about much by her. Or maybe I missed it. Besides saying she was writing a movie for Steven Spielberg, has she mentioned it otherwise?

I honestly feel like she dropped out because she didn't like being in school, and the movie was something Tom offered her to get involved with because he felt sorry for her. Like, I find it hard to believe that a 15 year old dropped out of school to spend 50+ hours a week "writing" a movie. I'm just curious what the real reason she dropped out was. School too hard for her dense brain? Being "bullied" for her luscious brown eyes? Friend problems?
I think she completed her GCSEs so would have been 16 and didn’t have to do full time education up to age 18 at that point. Anyone was allowed to do it and go and work in a shop, for example.

In Carrie’s case, she “worked” on writing songs in her bedroom for a potential SS movie with Tom.

Hardly commendable but not unusual to finish school at 16.

Reactions: 7
I think she completed her GCSEs so would have been 16 and didn’t have to do full time education up to age 18 at that point. Anyone was allowed to do it and go and work in a shop, for example.

In Carrie’s case, she “worked” on writing songs in her bedroom for a potential SS movie with Tom.

Hardly commendable but not unusual to finish school at 16.
Oh interesting. Is it that common in the UK? I'm from another county where, while you can leave school before 18, it's not common or encouraged. And I'm surprised that an overly involved mum like Debbie would support it

Reactions: 2
😳 this is the preview on TikTok.Can you choose your own thumbnails on there?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh interesting. Is it that common in the UK? I'm from another county where, while you can leave school before 18, it's not common or encouraged. And I'm surprised that an overly involved mum like Debbie would support it
In the UK most people leave school at 16.
And college is 16-18 and then university 18 - whatever.
There are other things you can do such as apprenticeships and there's also 6th form which is basically college, but takes place at your high school. Obviously I'm not taking into consideration things like gap years and people re-sitting years.

Reactions: 3
That video of her getting //actually// mad in the TikTok yiiikes, really doesn’t seem like she’s having a good time in panto.

Also has her and Scott’s relationship just ended? After that big promise of nonstop pictures and videos from Disney they seem to not even interact anymore (besides Carries lackluster acknowledgment of Scott’s movie)

It makes Joel’s and Carries inside joke or “walking red flags” even grosser. I wonder if Scott really did voice some concerns and Carrie cut him out.

I’m curious to see what the breakup anniversary and new year will bring for this hot mess of a couple

Reactions: 34
My main concern still is those 🚩comments.

Where they were obviously sharing an inside joke together publicly, people were/are genuinely worried about the relationship and how toxic it seems and these two ridiculous humans felt it was appropriate to comment and laugh about it on an Instagram post (I can’t remember which one).

They obviously read every comment we make here and they themselves might not agree with what we have to say but to joke about red flags is absolutely deranged behaviour.

To laugh so openly about this is to me pretty disgusting and shows they deserve each other.

She has numerous young fans who now think rushing into marriage with any guy before 30 is a must, you just can’t be single in your 30’s. That self love and care are just buzz words, that it’s fine to let men love bomb you constantly, and for then to cry when you leave then for 12 days, force their surname on you when you are not even married.
I mean the lists goes up onnnnnnnnnn
I’ll be here waiting for this to go tits up with a bowl of popcorn. It’ll be their own fault when the relationship fails.

Reactions: 11
That video of her getting //actually// mad in the TikTok yiiikes, really doesn’t seem like she’s having a good time in panto.

Also has her and Scott’s relationship just ended? After that big promise of nonstop pictures and videos from Disney they seem to not even interact anymore (besides Carries lackluster acknowledgment of Scott’s movie)

It makes Joel’s and Carries inside joke or “walking red flags” even grosser. I wonder if Scott really did voice some concerns and Carrie cut him out.

I’m curious to see what the breakup anniversary and new year will bring for this hot mess of a couple
Tbh Scott seems like the kind of friend who can put up with a lot and doesn't make Carrie the whole center of his life, so I think he's fine. I'm sure when Carrie is being extra annoying he may distance himself a bit, but I don't think he seems like he'd ever cut her off completely. And I don't think Carrie would cut him off, when he's her only consistent friend

Reactions: 16
Prior to 2014 it was legal to leave full time education at 16. After that it was raised to 18, so even though you can leave school now at 16 you have to remain in some kind of education until you are 18. Carrie left before the age was raised so she was able to leave at 16.

I went to a school (a long time before Carrie did) in a fairly deprived area and most people left at 16 and went to work. Those that stayed on mostly went to university afterwards. Leaving at 16 would really limit your future potential as you would only have the basic qualifications, if any. Not that Carrie would have had to worry about that kind of thing of course, but by leaving at 16 she was basically throwing all of her eggs into the nepotism basket

Reactions: 19
Prior to 2014 it was legal to leave full time education at 16. After that it was raised to 18, so even though you can leave school now at 16 you have to remain in some kind of education until you are 18. Carrie left before the age was raised so she was able to leave at 16.

I went to a school (a long time before Carrie did) in a fairly deprived area and most people left at 16 and went to work. Those that stayed on mostly went to university afterwards. Leaving at 16 would really limit your future potential as you would only have the basic qualifications, if any. Not that Carrie would have had to worry about that kind of thing of course, but by leaving at 16 she was basically throwing all of her eggs into the nepotism basket
I didn’t even know the rules had changed regarding leaving school at 16 😂 (to be fair I had no reason to know, I’m in my 30s and have no children). According to the gov.uk website it’s either continuing in education, or work, ie apprenticeship etc. or charity work supported by education. I don’t know how this information passed me by!

Reactions: 7
Rewatching the scare video that Tom shared, I actually think she isn’t angry but has exaggerated her reaction so that he continues to jump scare her and therefore includes her in the TikTok’s.

It’s a way that she could feel included in something when she may not be part of the “gang”.

I do enjoy a good jump scare video. Her ones with Scott always made me chuckle.

Reactions: 12
I've just sat down on the train and checked and it's "With this Kiss" which I think is her most recent one, that she suddenly started publicising again recently?

Also, how long do we reckon it'll be until Carrie posts a story saying that people are downloading pirate copies of her books so it's taking away her income? Because I sure as hell didn't pay for the file I've got.

(Side note, obviously I don't recommend downloading pirate copies, we should support authors. I don't particularly consider Carrie to be one.)
Or do it like me and get it through borrow box. Free without being frowned upon, Carrie couldn't fault public library programs for taking revenue away from her. 😇😇

Reactions: 6
I think that TikTok honestly shows what she really feels. She’s probably been playing it off as finding it funny, to fit in. but she doesn’t.
Even the fact that she reposted it is because she’s pretending to be cool with it!

tbh I wouldn’t like it. Not after the first time anyway 😂
I think there’s a smirk at the very end like she was just acting mad. Could be giving her acting ability too much credit but there’s something else there

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.