Carrie Hope Fletcher #48 The Fellowship of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel’s DisneyVersal Tik Tok and obvious ambitions to be a Disney Influencer.
Firstly, do the ‘soon to be Montagues’ not have one clear space in that house? Totally distracted by the magical table of crap to his right.
Secondly, before publicising his new Disney project he’s reposted someone playing a Disney version of Marry, duck, Kill on his stories.
I’m sure Disney would be thrilled.
Can’t decide whether he’s as thick as mince or some kind of genius savant who is 73 steps ahead of the game with a grand master plan.
Nah.
Thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She also seems unaware that she got such an influx of observers (but not followers) to her instagram over the last two months because of her shitshow engagement to Joel... her Tattle threads here were pulling hundreds of thousands of views per thread during that time and garnered a lot of unique spectators who previously didn't know about her. People want to lurk because of her absurd 90 day fiance, absolutely nobody was looking to her to be an honorary big sister for getting panic-engaged to the first simp she pulled out of her DMs. She doesn't have to pretend to be a role model anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She said her word for the year is "EMBRACE". I laughed because my first thought was -

Carrie - please make this the year you EMBRACE being single!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly. Much as we Tattlers are vile, they have us to thank for generating so many more views.

Reactions: 9
Interesting in that video she said she’s written 9 books ‘including one not out yet’
I mean, COME ON, just when did she get time to write a book this year? When???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Firstly, do the ‘soon to be Montagues’ not have one clear space in that house? Totally distracted by the magical table of crap to his right.
Secondly, before publicising his new Disney project he’s reposted someone playing a Disney version of Marry, duck, Kill on his stories.
Can’t decide whether he’s as thick as mince or some kind of genius savant who is 73 steps ahead of the game with a grand master plan.
Nah.
Thick as mince.
Aren't Disney and Univeral competitors, must be hedging their bets for the freebie honeymoon that they are so obviously touting around for..... Carrie had such a promising career ahead of her. Its very sad to see her turn out like this....... Going from performing in the West End to ending up as working with your husband, begging for freebies and becoming an influencer. Surely it should work the other way round.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A lot of things Joel said in that live were things Carrie doesnt want us to know yet. Good job moron.

Also the.. 10 books written before her 30s thing...? Jesus. Stop with the before 30 goals!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah.
Thick as mince.
He stands no chance that market is so over saturated.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.