Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1773136

You do deserve each other, why would anyone share this super awkward photo, lol.

Doesn’t even resemble an engagement photo.
They look like 80 year olds who just found out they missed the discount at the pharmacy.
How can this be one of her favourites 🫣
Why is Joel copying Carrie? Why is the lighting so bad...
She looks like she is full of regret 😂

edit: just saw this comment, count how many times they have used some form of the word happy 🤣

Screenshot_20221201-074456.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It literally sounds like a comment Carrie or Joel would write. It can’t be Joel though as there aren’t any exclamation marks. They are right though, I can’t fathom it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can this be one of her favourites 🫣
Why is Joel copying Carrie? Why is the lighting so bad...
She looks like she is full of regret 😂

edit: just saw this comment, count how many times they have used some form of the word happy 🤣

View attachment 1773662
#SoHappy will be the new #SoProud 😂
Carrie will have to repeat it to herself enough to convince herself that she is indeed HAPPY marrying and spending the rest of her life with No Neck Shrek 😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#SoHappy will be the new #SoProud 😂
Carrie will have to repeat it to herself enough to convince herself that she is indeed HAPPY marrying and spending the rest of her life with No Neck Shrek 😂🤡😂
I can just picture Carrie in her dressing room, staring into the mirror and just repeating to herself that she is HAPPY

• Haha
I can just picture Carrie in her dressing room, staring into the mirror and just repeating to herself that she is HAPPY
Like Bloody Mary. Repeat 'so happy' in a mirror three times and Joel will appear

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All of the gifted advent calendars!

I’m actually kinda jealous - I thought about getting the bird and blend one but I couldn’t justify £38 for a tea advent calendar!!

Reactions: 9
All of the gifted advent calendars!

I’m actually kinda jealous - I thought about getting the bird and blend one but I couldn’t justify £38 for a tea advent calendar!!
It baffles me that she still gets stuff gifted
I'd hardly call her an influencer anymore

Reactions: 21
I see we've entered the season of "give me free stuff" - so far, 2 advent calendars and some popcorn and I'm sure there's lots more to come!

• Sick
So she's got two #Gifted advent calendars, one for tea and one for coffee. And just judging from what she's posted so far, it's likely going to be as pointless as last year where she'll just show her opening the doors and not what the tea/coffee is actually like at all.

Carrie clearly out of touch with us plebs who buy advent calendars or she'd know they typically tell you when you buy them what they contain. Like I already know what her tea tomorrow will be because it's listed on their website 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she's got two #Gifted advent calendars, one for tea and one for coffee. And just judging from what she's posted so far, it's likely going to be as pointless as last year where she'll just show her opening the doors and not what the tea/coffee is actually like at all.
Right! How hard would it be to a quick overview of the calendars on day 1, then a include a X/10 review once she's had her coffee/tea that day?
So bloody boring and lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No fair!! I had to work my ass off to buy my £1.50 or whatever it was Cadburys advent calendar! 😠😅

Alright for some isnt it you lazy cheapskate..... looking at you care bear! 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right! How hard would it be to a quick overview of the calendars on day 1, then a include a X/10 review once she's had her coffee/tea that day?
Exactly, at least tell us what the tea/coffee is like...
Just showing what's behind each door is the bare minimum that she could do

I understand that opening the doors is the main draw for content, but that alone isn't going to convince anyone to buy it?

Like I saw her do this last year and the year before (and probably the year before that) and I'm still none the wiser as to whether the flavours are any good. Especially because she never buys the calendar herself, she's given it, so I can't even tell if it's something she'd choose to get again if it wasn't free. Like what flavours does she look for forward to? What ones has she ever bought again in the past? Can you even buy them again or they limited edition?
For an influencer, there's not any actual influencing/advertising going on 🥴

Reactions: 22
Please don't give them any ideas 😂😂😂
We will have No Neck Shrek next doing a #24JoelXmasAdventCalendarReview...With him doing a daily review of his #gifted coffee while weeping in it because his gorgeous gorgeous wifey to be is away from home 😂🤡😂

• Haha
Going back to understudies in Panto - I’ve worked a couple of Panto seasons and although there might not be official understudies who are on standby there will always be a chorus member who will study the role of the *star* just incase anyone is sick or gets stuck on a train coming back after a day off (COUGH - Nigel Havers….) but they don’t get a a lot of rehearsal time, so chances are they might not be on top form when just thrown on… however chorus members are some of the hardest working people on stage, learning their own roles as well as others.

As for Carrie having a ‘Carrie-Splain’ moment with just how hard her job is… imagine how much harder everyone has it working backstage - our call time is usually hours before the cast, and we don’t leave until a good hour or so after the show some nights. Remember Carrie you also get to stand on stage getting clapped and called the best thing in the world… backstage people don’t get anywhere near enough recognition for the work they put in… so maybe shut up? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.