Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just switching track slightly. I know it’s not exactly new information that there was an Oliver/Pete cross over but I found some Instagram posts that confirm it. Forgive me if this has been posted before, I couldn’t resist sharing heheheeee. Check the dates/months of the posts!

Carrie makes a general boyfriend reference to Pete on March 7th, Oliver posted that their anniversary was March 8th.
I thought this once too- turns out their anniversary was exactly one year later than I originally thought. Though they were sleeping together during Addams- which both Carrie and Oliver pretty much confirmed in their lockdown videos (referring to Carrie sneaking Oliver into her digs one night when the owners were home) they announced the relationship the year following the Addams tour. Carrie officially announced their relationship in a Heathers vlog when she included a clip of Oliver welcoming her home to her flat with a kiss.
Just went to see if the video was still on her YouTube- it is! She uploaded this video June 2018.

Reactions: 6
Re: Scott not posting about Carrie or there being no sign of him:
I think he and Carrie had planned a Disney trip for the two of them, long awaited and highly anticipated. They probably had loads of things that would be special to the two of them. HOWEVER, there were 3 of them on the trip. Scott played nice, didn't want to start a huge fight at Disney, so he handled it the best he could, but when they got home, he either exploded and said he needs a break from Carrie and her barnacle, or just "quiet quit" the friendship for a while, still to get some breathing room. Either way, no matter how close of a friendship he has with Carrie, the fact that Joel was probably constantly interrupting their time would eventually be anyone's final straw, so to speak. I don't think he's gone for good, but I bet their friendship has changed for good - or until she comes to her senses.

Reactions: 33
Right?! It's weird isn't?!?! If my so called BFF was in a movie on Nextflix I would be shouting from the rooftop how I am #SoProud!!!!!!! of him and not just doing the one story...If he was in a panto just like Scott I don't think I would bother posting anything either (only joking)...I am more and more convinced that @awkwardjellyfish was Scott and than they might not be BFF for much longer while Joel is around...

Also congratulations to you Joel and Carrie 👀👋 for being able to not post anything on SM while it's Carrie's day off today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This must be the first time EVER this happened in the whole 6 months you have been together 😂🤡😂
Almost right on cue… she has posted on her story about Scott’s film! (As has Joel, of course🙄) Hello once again Carrie, nice to see you’re still with us👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just switching track slightly. I know it’s not exactly new information that there was an Oliver/Pete cross over but I found some Instagram posts that confirm it. Forgive me if this has been posted before, I couldn’t resist sharing heheheeee. Check the dates/months of the posts!

Carrie makes a general boyfriend reference to Pete on March 7th, Oliver posted that their anniversary was March 8th.
I believe there was 100% overlap. She was bragging to Pete about how handsome Oli was all the time as well… then cut to the future and Oli leaves her and gets with someone much prettier. You lose them how you get them.

Reactions: 28
She spent her entire Addams run sucking face and shagging Oli, on and off stage. She probably tries to forget it - like how Cinders didn't work out. The only time I've heard her mention Addams since Oli dumped her was when she said she was last in Canterbury for Addams.

If she actually controlled herself and didn't have her duck buddy 'uni experience' with her costar, she would probably look back on it fondly.
But now that whole experience is ruined for her because of the breakup.

Reactions: 5
I thought this once too- turns out their anniversary was exactly one year later than I originally thought. Though they were sleeping together during Addams- which both Carrie and Oliver pretty much confirmed in their lockdown videos (referring to Carrie sneaking Oliver into her digs one night when the owners were home) they announced the relationship the year following the Addams tour. Carrie officially announced their relationship in a Heathers vlog when she included a clip of Oliver welcoming her home to her flat with a kiss.
Just went to see if the video was still on her YouTube- it is! She uploaded this video June 2018.

Was it not confirmed much earlier than this when he kissed her in an Addams vlog? They were in a dressing room and i think he brought her a diet coke or something.

Reactions: 1
Was it not confirmed much earlier than this when he kissed her in an Addams vlog? They were in a dressing room and i think he brought her a diet coke or something.
I remember in an Instagram story she did she said her and Oliver got together “unofficially” and started seeing each other in April on the Addams tour. Didn’t she post a valentines day post with Pete that year? So two months before they were still together. And wasn’t Oliver with Summer Strallen? Was there overlap on both sides?

Reactions: 2
I was scrolling down her IG to find the love letter to Peter calling him her soulmate weeks before they broke up to see how close it was to the “Wednesday looking at whatever Oliver’s character was a named” picture she posted where she looked at him in adoration during early rehearsals only to find both pictures deleted.

BUT how she went from this
2331A6F2-B732-43BF-8AA9-B27434F46FC1.jpeg

to this
3AF52963-7BEB-4FE8-8792-E86D3183063E.jpeg

IN A MONTH. Seriously.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Definitely not proof. Their anniversary was March 2018, not 2017. They were fbw in 2017

Reactions: 1
I just caught up on her vlog - like others have said, I quite liked it, but then I've always enjoyed seeing the behind the scenes! And no Joel 🤲

This comment made me laugh, though. I don't know what this person is seeing, but to me Carrie seems more deflated and tired than ever! It's one of only two Carrie has liked (the other one is just about the panto) - trying to convince herself it's true?
Screenshot_20221128_064219_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Back on GG we suspected that there was something going on between her and Oliver because they were not subtle at all, plus her demeaning behavior towards Pete and her fawning over Oliver (she thanked him in one of her books she wrote while still with Pete). And Carrie, because at the time she already read the threads (and had participated), knew about the cheating speculation. So months after the fact she announced the breakup with Pete, first claiming that it was all amicably. When the talks about her and Oliver didn’t die down and right in the middle of the Me Too revelations, Carrie decided to drop that she too had been in an abusive relationship. Which then caused the uproar against Pete and nobody asked about Oliver anymore (ok, we still did lol).
Their entire official timeline, just like Carrie and Joel‘s in the beginning, was an attempt to control the narrative and deflect from the fact that they had both cheated on their partners. That’s all that was. But as expected Carrie contradicted herself and the timeline changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I guess she never heard that lies will always out. Hilariously, she's always getting outed by herself because she's not smart enough to keep up with the ever changing details.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In what lockdown video do they admit to sleeping together on the tour?
I’m not sure what video it was anymore because Carrie deleted the majority of her vlogs from lockdown- I think they were talking about digs (accommodation on tour), I just remember Carrie admitting to Oliver staying in her digs overnight and then having to sneak him past the owners to have him pop up at the front door as if he was picking her up. It sounded so stupid because they were acting like teenagers when they were both in their mid twenties!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't say I disagree with these and our over share bear hits a lot of them

Carrie Hope Fletcher #46 - Gimme Gimme Gimme (and Joel) those brand deals

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.