Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221126_214852_Facebook.jpg

With all the talk of red flags and Joel being abusive, Facebook is now worried about me and started showing things like these. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
-Won't see his parents at christmas this year because of Carrie's schedule
And so it begins. Did she ever bother to spend any time with Oliver’s family while they were together? Joel’s family better get used to seeing little to none of him for the foreseeable! He could probably go and see them himself but is likely going to see Carrie at every show of her panto on his free days

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just dropped in to say that I had a dream last night that I got engaged but was too embarrassed to tell anyone who it was and if that isn’t some subconscious after effect from reading this thread, I don’t know what is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Were any of his family at the engagement/Carrie's 30th? Have his parents even met Carrie?!
They’ve met a few times. Mummy dearest visits london fairly often, and Carrie has been to Crewe twice. Once when Joel was involved with his company’s production on matilda, and once to see him in Shrek 😳 I’m pretty certain Joel’s mum and dad were at the party too.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Joel would take up running in order to spend more time with her? Carrie's running is her rare non twee hobby. I know I appreciate when my partner agrees to step outside his comfort zone e.g. snowboarding or something he normally doesn't do to spend time with me.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Joel would take up running in order to spend more time with her? Carrie's running is her rare non twee hobby. I know I appreciate when my partner agrees to step outside his comfort zone e.g. snowboarding or something he normally doesn't do to spend time with me.
i wonder if carrie still runs regularly? we haven't seen her nike run app screenshots in a while.

Reactions: 6
It was my birthday yesterday and I saw Hamilton. My fiancé bought me the tickets ages ago before the greatest love story of 2022 began.
I must say, I thought Joel was a really good KG3. Didn’t do a copy of Groff. Made it his own and was thoroughly entertaining.

I had to detach myself from the nightmare that is his social life to enjoy it though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Luckily for Carrie she LOVES!!! doing the panto because at this rate no one else will be offering her a job in the West End or maybe just to sell the programs in the theater...😂🤡😂
Possible thread title, Panto is sooooo enjoyable, just as well as she's unemployable!

Someone asked him what he named the seahorse and he had no idea what they were on about. Can't have liked the gift that much lol
Well, his baby-to-be is cuddling it, so much for parenthood!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Omggggggg 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’ve still no spent a Christmas with my OH and we’ve been together 3 years. Both of us are too stubborn to spend it away from our respective nieces and nephews 🤣
Me and my husband were together for 14 years before we spent an entire Christmas Day together (4 of those years we were married for). When we moved in together after 6 years, we’d spend the morning together then separate to have Christmas dinner with our own families and then come back together in the evening. We both had traditions that we didn’t want to lose especially given we both had elderly relatives that wouldn’t be around forever. It took us to the year we had our son to finally spend the whole day together.

I cannot imagine throwing away Christmas with my family for a guy I’ve been with for a matter of months! Not spending Christmas together doesn’t mean you don’t love each other and want to spend the time together but it just means you respect the other person and their family.

I’m so glad we did our Christmases the way we did for so long as now 2 of the 3 grandparents we had have now passed away and had we shared Christmas together, I wouldn’t have had the time with them in recent years.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Joel's doing a very short and boring live. Apparently he's mates with Scarlett Moffat? Said he watched I'm a celeb when his 'mate Scarlett was on it and he wanted her to win'.

-He says he's most like the genie from aladdin as 'he's fun'
-The best thing about being engaged is the fact it's to Carrie
-Won't see his parents at christmas this year because of Carrie's schedule
-Edgar is being a pain
-Someone asked if they had any christmas traditions together (stupid question) and he just said he's looking forward to creating new ones *barf*
-Doesn't know if he wants to renew his contract at Hamilton if offered
Joel has two days off for Christmas and he isn't going to spend it with his family in Crewe?!?! I bet he is desperately waiting to be invited to do Christmas at The Fletcher's this year and has already a set of matching Christmas jumpers for everyone ready 😂😂😂 Hope he doesn't get invited and ends up wearing his matching Christmas jumper all alone while cat sitting Edgar and editing himself into the Fletcher's Christmas pictures 😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is that people suddenly get arsy about weight comments? Stop projection it's not about anyone else.

Funny how anything else can be said about Carrie and it's fair game but if it's about her weight it's suddenly mean spirited.

She's overweight. It's a fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
To publicly say he is not sure if he wants to stay is industry talk for ‘he has been told his contract is NOT being renewed’ - I would be fuming as his agent if he had announced this on a live.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hope he doesn't get invited and ends up wearing his matching Christmas jumper all alone while cat sitting Edgar and editing himself into the Fletcher's Christmas pictures 😂🤡😂
Eating an M&S meal for one turkey dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To publicly say he is not sure if he wants to stay is industry talk for ‘he has been told his contract is NOT being renewed’ - I would be fuming as his agent if he had announced this on a live.
Joel's agent isn't promoting him very much anyway...His agent is probably already thinking about dropping Joel soon to be honest even though they haven't been working together for very long 😂🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joel has two days off for Christmas and he isn't going to spend it with his family in Crewe?!?! I bet he is desperately waiting to be invited to do Christmas at The Fletcher's this year and has already a set of matching Christmas jumpers for everyone ready 😂😂😂 Hope he doesn't get invited and ends up wearing his matching Christmas jumper all alone while cat sitting Edgar and editing himself into the Fletcher's Christmas pictures 😂🤡😂
You're so right about the Christmas jumpers 🤣

In his defense (sorry everyone), travelling at Christmas is rubbish. And if I only had two days off I probably wouldn't want to travel either. And if they did spend Christmas apart we would equally be saying "trouble in paradise" blah blah blah.

But saying that, I do think that given he has now said he won't go to Crewe each week as a result of it being his only day off with Carrie, and then not returning for Christmas as well, that could be upsetting for his family. But who knows.
My husband's family lives 4 hours from my family and where we live now. Each year is a compromise on how we spend Christmas. And that's fine for us, because we take it in turns so it doesnt become unfair.

Reactions: 5
I dunno if anyone’s mentioned this yet but watching there live on there montague instagram (I literally thought it was a joke them having an instagram account together😂) when they said about ‘being together all the time’ or whatever they said sounded very much like a couple from love island during the final😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.