Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's staggering how one of the supposedly bigger names in musical theatre is doing panto in Canterbury and not the Palladium or Birmingham/Manchester or Southampton. Lee mead, beverly knight for example have played those large regional venues and the hot new london leads of the year often get the Palladium.

It's very telling
Southampton has Jason Donovan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tattle has blocked the link but if you're on Instagram it's on alessia_serenaa's story

She also looks a lot happier in Canterbury with the panto cast
Wish she would realise she doesn't need a husband to be happy and feel validated!
I don't but nevermind!

Just watched Carrie’s stories on my boyfriends Instagram because she blocked me from them 😂 But I must say her voice sounds great and much healthier, hopefully she’s taking better care of it and continues to take care of it. She also looks much happier with the panto cast than Shrek, which she would see this and get the hell away from that lovebombing dough ball.

Reactions: 3
So Carrie’s character is officially called Carrie-Bosse now and apparently her two sidekicks are called Lloyd/Lord and Webber… Let it go already.
Seriously? That's so pathetic and petty. She's doing a swell job at keeping things professional and not buring those bridges /s

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didn’t realise the way to know if you were meant to be with someone forever was to do an escape room. There was me thinking it was living together, getting to know each other, going through day to day life and ups and downs together.
Do you think I can get the money back on my wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think she needs to get over herself, no one gives if a tit if she or other actors work long hours. It's a job like any other, there are many other people that work long hours and you don't hear them talking about it on social media. She acts like she's the only one that works hard. 🥱🥱
And she's always been well compensated for it, I doubt very much she'd have continued if it wasn't lucrative for her (!)
Her connections paved the way for her.

There are plenty of performers who work long hours for little pay however she's never been in that category so she can't relate. It feels gross positioning yourself as an ambassador for better pay in the arts and empathising with your less-well-off cohort when you've never personally experienced it.

Reactions: 9
It feels gross positioning yourself as an ambassador for better pay in the arts and empathising with your less-well-off cohort when you've never personally experienced it.
If she hadn't spent so long trying to deny her success was mostly based off Tom's success, her privilege wouldn't be an issue for me. If she would properly acknowledge it.

And if she championed her female colleagues (and no Carrie, your passive aggressive, overly enthusiastic-but-transparent posts do not count). Being competitive with newbies who've worked their arse off to climb the MT ladder is an ugly look.

Did you come all the way from Australia to heckle Carrie on the opening night of the panto @geniefromdownunder???????????? 😂😂😂View attachment 1761161
That's an odd account that's posted from, because apart from a post in October, the last post was back in Feb 2021.
Could it be that if Carrie makes the producers think that people are travelling from Australia to see her (which I honestly can't believe anyone would travel all that way to see a pantomime.) it gives her more credibility for future leading lady roles.
Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously? That's so pathetic and petty. She's doing a swell job at keeping things professional and not buring those bridges /s
Luckily for Carrie she LOVES!!! doing the panto because at this rate no one else will be offering her a job in the West End or maybe just to sell the programs in the theater...😂🤡😂

• Haha
That's an odd account that's posted from, because apart from a post in October, the last post was back in Feb 2021.
Could it be that if Carrie makes the producers think that people are travelling from Australia to see her (which I honestly can't believe anyone would travel all that way to see a pantomime.) it gives her more credibility for future leading lady roles.
Just a thought.
No, the person who has posted that posted it last night, so they were there

Reactions: 1
Just a thought.
I really don't believe anyone would travel that far to see Carrie No Hope Fletcher especially for the opening night of a panto in Canterbury I mean maybe if it was her famous brother Tom Fletcher doing a gig most definitely but her definitely not!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂🤡😂 She isn't even famous according to her 😂😂😂 Joel didn't even bother go to see her (before or after his 10min only show in the West End) on the day of the opening and he is only based in London (and can't fonction without her according to him) 😂🤡😂

Reactions: 6
Bit late to the party but I also enjoyed her latest vlog! She’s always at her most endearing when doing behind the scenes theatre videos. Also I find it interesting how good Carrie is with people when it’s surface level. Like she can strike up conversations with anyone and is really at ease in social situations. But when it comes the deeper, longer term interpersonal relationships, she struggles. I’m basically the complete opposite in that regard haha.

She seemed remarkably sad to me though at the start of the video. Like her demeanour and even facial expressions have changed so much in the last year. She deffo warmed up a bit as the video went on after spending time with her cast mates. But again, for a newly engaged woman who’s supposedly head over heels in love with her soulmate, she’s not giving off that vibe at all. And seeing as this relationship is barely 6 months old, she should still very much be in the glowing honeymoon stage?

Joel is deffo coming across far less unhinged these days. Either he’s had a stern talking to, or he’s feeling more secure in their relationship now they’re engaged. Tbh I always felt like his nonsense around ‘not doing well without her’ when she went to Disney was bs. He was just burning with jealously about not being invited on what would’ve been his absolute dream trip. Which is still bad because ultimately we got an insight into what he’s like when he doesn’t get his way.

Also upon further reflection that ‘how we got engaged story’ from last weeks live was absolutely awful. If someone you love and who you’ve discussed getting married to sets up a surprise proposal, and you catch onto it, wouldn’t you just go along with things for their sake? Imo it would be cruel to even let them know you’ve guessed. Much less actively work to sabotage the whole thing? How nasty. Either it’s because subconsciously you don’t like this man or want to marry him, or you’re profoundly self absorbed to the point of cruelty. Either way, not a good look.

Reactions: 30
The other option is hard-core fans pretend to be from far away to get noticed

I'm always sceptical when I see minor celebs post about people travelling half way around the world to see them, especially young ones who likely won't have the income

Reactions: 23
Unrelated as still catching up but I saw Jamie Muscato in Moulin Rouge this week, and he was brilliant! Couldn’t bring myself to watch him opposite Crabbe in Heathers so I’m so glad I could see him live! A fantastic lead 🤩

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.