Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I get that and she can choose to do what ever she likes but as someone who likes to complain she barely gets to see her fiancé I would have thought driving every now and again would solve that problem for her but 🤷🏻‍♀️

I work unsociable hours, I don’t enjoy my commute and could stay in a hotel near work but I choose to come home to my fiancé, but if that’s not her priority then that’s fine just don’t complain you don’t get to see each other!
She wouldn't be allowed to commute that far. If there were any problems travelling it would put the show at risk if everybody went home, and couldn't get back to the theatre. If you live more then 26 miles from the theatre you get a subsistence for lodgings, if you need to go home on the day of a performance you usually have to get permission and then be back in the town a couple of hours before curtain, instead of the usual half hour.

Reactions: 27
That This or That. They’re so, so unfunny. I bet they say to their friends they’re ‘mad’

Also I agree, Joel needs to wear his size in clothes and he’d look so much better

Carrie … well there’s no hope for that girl. Black and navy, oh dear

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surprised that the man child hasn't driven himself there to surprise her for opening night

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carrie seems so much happier surrounded by people she's barely worked with than the supposed 'love of her life'. She has so much more life and joy in her new vlog. Even when talking about doing an escape room with Joel, she seems pretty 'meh'.

eta - she actually wore workout gear to some rehearsals (minus the questionable haunted mansion jumper). We love progress.

edit 2 - I don't know what she was trying to get across at the end of the vlog, that she works hard? She keeps repeating that being an actor isn't 'as easy as putting on a pair of tights and running on stage'. I think the comments on here saying how she isn't working continuous long days (lots of hanging around for her) may have got to her slightly 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
God Joel, my eyes! His dress sense, also why does he insist wearing everything a size too small? Not a good look.
As for Carrie, what's with the dress over the t-shirt look she keeps going for?
I don't think she's comfortable enough in her body to wear pants instead of dresses at this point

Reactions: 10
Oh she's fundraising for the Diana Award...yet bullies people!? Sure Carrie.

Reactions: 8
She needs to stop flipping her hair every damn 5 seconds, it was doing my head in

I also thought the first few clips of her walking around were quite nice because she was talking quite softly. Then she sat down at the end was back to her lecturing and shouting ways

Reactions: 8
I'm actually looking forward to the panto vlogs as long as she stays in Canterbury and keeps the Joel talk/appearances to a minimum.

Her co-stars seem quite fun and chilled and the reason I liked her videos in the first place was to see the backstage theatre vlogs. Hopefully this will bring some of that back.

Reactions: 13
Omg I didn’t really know much about this girl (apart from being toms sister) but I’ve tonight read the wiki/stalked her IG and I am SHOOK.

first of all her fiancé could pass as her dad. And as for the fast engagement and insta posts… I have never seen somebody overcompensate more 😂😂😂 how recently did her ex leave her? January? There is no way she is over it… every single insta post is 100% for his benefit.

The behaviour is actually embarrassing! Her family must be mortified. Also his tiktoks about her give me stalker vibes and are quite frightening

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For their 'This or That' videos, isn't the part where they say what they're deciding between supposed to come at the start? Like you start with the part that says "Musicals This or That" edition, or is putting it at the end the norm? Small thing but it just seems counter intuitive to almost make your viewers guess the topic of the video

Reactions: 11
She wouldn't be allowed to commute that far. If there were any problems travelling it would put the show at risk if everybody went home, and couldn't get back to the theatre. If you live more then 26 miles from the theatre you get a subsistence for lodgings, if you need to go home on the day of a performance you usually have to get permission and then be back in the town a couple of hours before curtain, instead of the usual half hour.
Ooooh thank you I didn’t know this ☺ makes much more sense thank you for explaining!

Reactions: 3
She's got someone at home to feed the cat
Yep, Joel feels to Carrie me more like a cat sitter than a fiancé...Looks like he has spent a lot more time with Edgar than Carrie since these two have started dating each other?!?! 😂🤦😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I will admit I liked 90% of her vlog
I enjoy it when she does her behind-the-scenes theatre stuff and she seems to be having a lot of fun 😊

But not sure why she had to include her speech at the end about how a lot of people think actors have easy jobs? 🤔
Was it something she just needed to get off her chest? Has she been getting messages about her easy her job must be?

I hope she does more theatre vlogs and keeps Joel out of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
SHE HAS A NAME!! Why is he allergic to talking about her without using it?? He must be trolling us at this point surely?!
He used it in the carrieboss hashtag he used at the end of the caption 😂🤦😂 Now we all know who is in charge in this relationship 😂🤡😂

Or his Joe6l writing soooo bad that he couldn't type carabosse properly?!?! 😂🤷😂

No I get that and she can choose to do what ever she likes but as someone who likes to complain she barely gets to see her fiancé I would have thought driving every now and again would solve that problem for her but 🤷🏻‍♀️

I work unsociable hours, I don’t enjoy my commute and could stay in a hotel near work but I choose to come home to my fiancé, but if that’s not her priority then that’s fine just don’t complain you don’t get to see each other!
But we all know that Carrie loves the idea of being engaged and her engagement ring WAY more than she loves Joel!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂🤡😂 Her body language whenever she is with him speaks for itself 😂🤦😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she's fundraising for the Diana Award...yet bullies people!? Sure Carrie.
She takes after her BFF Louise Pentland who is an NSPCC Ambassador yet uses her children for #ads #gifted content, absolutely ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.