Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But a daily 120+ mile round journey in Carrie's scenario is an unnecessary trek (even if she did drive it.) Especially as it's not for a full time permanent job. She's got someone at home to feed the cat and she can afford lodgings in Canterbury. It's not like any of us like commuting, so if somebody somewhere gets to avoid it, more power to them.
No I get that and she can choose to do what ever she likes but as someone who likes to complain she barely gets to see her fiancé I would have thought driving every now and again would solve that problem for her but 🤷🏻‍♀️

I work unsociable hours, I don’t enjoy my commute and could stay in a hotel near work but I choose to come home to my fiancé, but if that’s not her priority then that’s fine just don’t complain you don’t get to see each other!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
There’s a new interview up people! I can’t listen to it because of sleeping little ones. But…
Lol, those "clues" of deception are not true. It´s fake pop psychology, it´s myth.

About the interview...why is he taking interviews by really young people? I mean, I get encouraging young people who are fans of theatre, but I just cringe a bit at a West End perfomer regularly taking interviews from people who seem to be random fans of theatre who are trying to get a theatre Instagram account going. As a part of the Hamilton cast, should he not be taking interviews from more established theatre blogs, not just random Susie off Insta? No offence meant to the people who have asked him for interviews, it´s a good opportunity for their accounts, and they both have good interviewing skills - I just think it´s odd of Joel to accept.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lol, those "clues" of deception are not true. It´s fake pop psychology, it´s myth.

About the interview...why is he taking interviews by really young people? I mean, I get encouraging young people who are fans of theatre, but I just cringe a bit at a West End perfomer regularly taking interviews from people who seem to be random fans of theatre who are trying to get a theatre Instagram account going. As a part of the Hamilton cast, should he not be taking interviews from more established theatre blogs, not just random Susie off Insta? No offence meant to the people who have asked him for interviews, it´s a good opportunity for their accounts, and they both have good interviewing skills - I just think it´s odd of Joel to accept.
I think in his eyes, the more interviews he does, the more space he takes up on the internet, the more popular he is as a performer.

Reactions: 8
And a new eyeshadow palette.... This same colour has been used for every day Carrie and Cinderella!
I personally like when someone keeps using the same palette as it's less wasteful than buying multiple ones and never finishing them. And those colours would be nice blended properly.

Although I think in her case, she just doesn't wanna spend any money and she was probably gifted that palette. God forgot Carrie No Hope Scrooge bought anything herself.

Reactions: 14
I think in his eyes, the more interviews he does, the more space he takes up on the internet, the more popular he is as a performer.
Yeah, that's my impression, too. Odd... If I had only known of him through seeing him in Hamilton, then checked his social media, I would have found it odd/unprofessional that he was regularly doing interviews with really young people/fans. I don't think it's doing for his career what he thinks it's doing.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if it's already been said, but why does he have to label her as 'my future wife'? It comes across as insecure that he keeps reminding himself, or us, that he's engaged. Like we should be applauding this sham of a relationship.

Reactions: 24

D e s p e r a t i o n

Or maybe to try and get the image of being a 'humble West End actor'. How can he be a horrible person when he says yes to fan interviews? 🙄

Reactions: 13
Can she not drive then?
My commute to work is 60 miles each way so it can be done but I drive it 🤷🏻‍♀️
The drive is about 2 hours 20 minutes from where she lives (very roughly) to Canterbury according to Google! Also around 93 miles, she does live quite far north in London.

so not saving much, if any, time over public transport. Driving in/around London is a nightmare

Reactions: 3
It's probably a 3 hour straight drive but I imagine it'd take quite a bit longer on public transport. Trains/buses aren't as frequent at night and waiting for your connection when it's late, dark, damp and cold ain't the one.
But when the love of your life, your soulmate, the one you’ve waited for in all the universes to love is waiting at the other end of it...?
The one you don’t do well without, can’t function without when apart?
Worth the three hour drive?
No?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
well they are trapped thousands of miles apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no it's only about 20 miles, silly me
I travel approx 200 miles each way on a weekend if I wanna go to the football 😭. She needs to touch grass. Or maybe I need to get a life but either way 20 miles is a piece of piss

• Haha
Reactions: 1
But when the love of your life, your soulmate, the one you’ve waited for in all the universes to love is waiting at the other end of it...?
The one you don’t do well without, can’t function without when apart?
Worth the three hour drive?
No?
Carrie would do anything for love, but she won't do that. :ROFLMAO: No problemo, I'm sure Joel will be more than happy to drive 120 miles to film Carrie on her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s see how she handles actually having to work for once!
It’s going to be ‘tough’ for I don’t really like hard work Carrie and she will be grumpy because she is not working at the palladium pantomime where she belongs 😂

Some weekends will require THREE shows a DAY, will she cope???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God Joel, my eyes! His dress sense, also why does he insist wearing everything a size too small? Not a good look.
As for Carrie, what's with the dress over the t-shirt look she keeps going for?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.