Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
315814156_121218304116109_1536275922301084795_n.jpg

Is this the dress? I don't care about the boobs but I don't like that dress or the headband, it looks like a phoenix is nesting into her hair 😬. At least it's an upgrade from the cinderella's wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I actually really like the sleeping beauty dress! I think it's super cute and I always get annoyed when people say I can't show cleavage- they're just boobs.

That being said, the reel was annoying lol
I like it too! She looks so pretty!! (When she isnt pulling a silly face tbh)

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1753265

Is this the dress? I don't care about the boobs but I don't like that dress or the headband, it looks like a phoenix is nesting into her hair 😬. At least it's an upgrade from the cinderella's wig.
It looks like cheap material..like some children's costume, but then that might what "panto" is. Another reason to stay away from such shows 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the stuff about them not seeing each other makes me think that they think every other couple gets weekends together. newsflash they don’t; me and my bf live in different cities, i work a mon-fri office job and he works shifts, and his shift pattern means he always does 25 hour shifts over the weekends. so when does that leave us time to visit? this isn’t me wallowing in self pity, it’s me hoping that if carrie reads here she get a a knock on the head and realises that not everyone who doesn’t work in theatre has a standard shift pattern to be able to do whatever they want evenings/weekends. also, if you haven’t spent any time together, maybe not the best idea to get engaged 5 months in?

That's classic theatre people to be honest. When the west end was looking at doing sunday performances many kicked off about not seeing family and acted as though they were the only ones working unsocial hours etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks like cheap material..like some children's costume, but then that might what "panto" is. Another reason to stay away from such shows 😅
The dress she’s wearing in the reel looks slightly more “polished” (just looking at the feathered bits on the shoulders) and the horns look bigger and more Maleficent style. I’d say the earlier pictures was hastily put together (almost a Smiffy’s version if you will 😉) for the promo shoots.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone been to the theatre diner and have prices and menu?
Think it's all available on their website - I went a few weeks ago with a friend to the diner cafe specifically and I like to know what I'm ordering ahead of time! The food was....just about ok. Its very basic and clearly not cooked fresh. I had a burger; it was just about passable but for 19 quid I wasn't exactly delighted. It's completely standard diner fare, but it is not *good* diner fare. You go for the experience - the staff bursting into song. The girls were brilliant, the boys less so. It was nice, but I wouldn't be in any rush to go again tbh.

Reactions: 1
I was running to an apple Musicals playlist yesterday, and 'Never Ever Getting Rid of Me' from Waitress came on. Never heard it before. Wow, it's pretty apt 😅 even better that Joel has played that character.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think it's all available on their website - I went a few weeks ago with a friend to the diner cafe specifically and I like to know what I'm ordering ahead of time! The food was....just about ok. Its very basic and clearly not cooked fresh. I had a burger; it was just about passable but for 19 quid I wasn't exactly delighted. It's completely standard diner fare, but it is not *good* diner fare. You go for the experience - the staff bursting into song. The girls were brilliant, the boys less so. It was nice, but I wouldn't be in any rush to go again tbh.
Me and mum were tempted to visit the Theatre Cafe Diner as we had been to Ellen's Stardust Diner in NYC (similar premise but has been open for years). We decided against going in because we didn't want to be disappointed as the staff at Ellen's Stardust Diner were amazing and the food was great.

Reactions: 3
Me and mum were tempted to visit the Theatre Cafe Diner as we had been to Ellen's Stardust Diner in NYC (similar premise but has been open for years). We decided against going in because we didn't want to be disappointed as the staff at Ellen's Stardust Diner were amazing and the food was great.
Ellen’s is amazing I love it there - I don’t see it being replicated very well over here at all!

In other news, Scott’s film is out today, Joel has promoted it via stories (obv) but Carrie hasn’t?
she really can’t sing anyone’s praises can she? What best friend wouldn’t be shouting that from the rooftops I don’t understand it at all.
she’s so bitter and insecure.

Reactions: 12
Here is the king of 🍑 licking doing his thing again...#SoProud
IMG_20221123_122454.jpg

While Carrie has still not done a story to congratulate her BFF today... Surely she could have done one before rehearsal this morning as she is always on her phone?! 😂🤦😂 Also no stories from Tom, Gi or Debbie today to congratulate Scott on launch day and boosting the streamings...Weird isn't it? 🤷

Reactions: 18
I think they'll be a big gushing post from her later tonight. If there'd been a fall out with Scott, Joel wouldn't dare put his head above the parapet to congratulate him without Carrie's permission

Just to add, I do hope that Tom, Gi and Debbie do post something too. It's a huge deal for Scott!

Reactions: 9
The film looks tit to be fair 🤣 like a budget version of Nativity

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s from the makers of Nativity! 😂
Carrie has now done a story about Scott’s film!
And she is #SoProud!!!!! 😂🤦😂
She has been outstaged by Joel on congratulating her BFF?!?... Joel always to be on the scene, he can never helps himself...😂🤡😂
IMG_20221123_124901.jpg

Looks like Scott was waiting for his BFF Carrie to post something in her stories about his movie all morning...He has already reposted Carrie's story...Wondering if Joel will be reposting it too in his stories and in the ATM stories too?!?!😂🤦😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She has been outstaged by Joel on congratulating her BFF?!?... Joel always to be on the scene, he can never helps himself...😂🤡😂
View attachment 1753953
Looks like Scott was waiting for his BFF Carrie to post something in her stories about his movie all morning...He has already reposted Carrie's story...Wondering if Joel will be reposting it too in his stories and in the ATM stories too?!?!😂🤦😂
Why do these asscrack twins use so many exclamation points?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1753953
Over-compensating much!?
You can tell she's jealous by how many exclamation points there are

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.