Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scott *@awkwardjellyfish* we need you back on this thread!!!

Really weird isn't it that Carrie hasn't be posting/supporting her so called BFF on Instagram in the last few days when he has a Christmas movie coming out on Netflix tomorrow?!?!...
Also Scott was supposed to stay at Carrie's place for a couple of weeks after they got back from WDW but it doesn't look like he is staying there?!?!...
I do not think an intervention has occurred and he was banned from the house (if you are implying that)..he is unfortunately still posting delusional comments underneath their relationship content 😅

Also regarding the supposed Intervention-> I do not agree with the "personal insider people" here, that claimed that Carrie was in terrible danger and her family was trying to keep her "safe". She looks very much safe to me .. cranky and unbearable, but safe. Joel the pussy would lick the soles of her feet if she encouraged it, but not harm her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
someone teach her how to do her eyeshadow please. leaving half of your lid empty is not a look

Reactions: 14
Will she do her own makeup at the wedding? Unblended orange eyeshadow to go with her orange heels and Joel's orange rose on his lapel? (to make the wedding a bit sPoOpY)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Will she do her own makeup at the wedding? Unblended orange eyeshadow to go with her orange heels and Joel's orange rose on his lapel? (to make the wedding a bit sPoOpY)
Which reminds me, WHY is she stil Scary Hope Fletcher on twatter. It was mildly amusing for one day about seven years ago. Here we are nearly a month after Halloween.

Perplexing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Which reminds me, WHY is she stil Scary Hope Fletcher on twatter. It was mildly amusing for one day about seven years ago. Here we are nearly a month after Halloween.

Perplexing.
Maybe she can't change it back under Elon's new rules, like Doja Cat who was stuck as "Christmas" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And why are they together? Didn’t she go back to Canterbury? I get being in love and never wanting to leave the other person but at some point - PERSONAL SPACE! (Or is that just me?)
Maybe the picture was taken on Sunday when they were having a "coffee" break from shopping Christmas' mugs? Or maybe Joel the stalker had a day off today and jumped on the first train to Canterbury to surprise his "gorgeous gorgeous wifey to be" and share more food and drinks with her after theirs Sunday swan banquet?!?!...😂🤡😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Schrodinger's Relationship: bragging that you spent so much time together a 5 months engagement makes sense whilst simultaneously whinging that you never get to see each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Carrie is busy posting pictures/videos of her cleavage as she is about to play a villain in a KIDS panto as well as a video from a fan and her mum saying over and over again how much of "a lovely lad" Joel is (wonder how much they were paid to say that?😂) Meanwhile keeping it classy Oliver is asking for restaurants and bars recommendations for his next trip to NYC with his gorgeous gorgeous new gf...How this must sting Carrie?!?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It drives me nuts too. Surely she realizes it just makes her eyes look further apart than they actually are when you only blot eyeshadow on the outer halves of your eyelids?? I never understand why she deliberately makes fashion choices for the sake of being quirky and unique rather than…y’know, looking nice and flattering.
She looked really nice during 2014-2016. Then she met Oliver and her style just went downhill . The main thing that annoys me about her style is the sweaters under the jumpsuits. It’s not a look “.

Apologies if this has been said before, but I feel Carrie is a Love bomber also! When she starts a new job she has to the known as the kind one buying cakes treats cookies... keeping her fridge and sweets all stocked for people to come and help themselves too, when I used to watch her "watch me wendnesday's" I use to think what a wholesome kind act, now I realise thats exactly what it was an Act 🎬
The only time I’ve actually seen it done right was by Christy Altomare from the Anastasia vlogs. Everyone seemed to actually like spending time in her room. The candy was extra.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Carrie is busy posting pictures/videos of her cleavage as she is about to play a villain in a KIDS panto as well as a video from a fan and her mum saying over and over again how much of "a lovely lad" Joel is (wonder how much they were paid to say that?😂) Meanwhile keeping it classy Oliver is asking for restaurants and bars recommendations for his next trip to NYC with his gorgeous gorgeous new gf...How this must sting Carrie?!?! 😂😂😂
Put your cleavage away love this is a KIDS show. Just what sort of publicity is this?
‘Carry on Carrie’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe Carrie harping on about "we never get to see each other" is a reaction to spending two years locked inside with Oliver because of covid (news flash Carrie: how did that work out for the relationship)

Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion but I actually really like the sleeping beauty dress! I think it's super cute and I always get annoyed when people say I can't show cleavage- they're just boobs.

That being said, the reel was annoying lol

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.