Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Carrie 👀👋 just leaving this here for you to see what a real BFF appreciation post can looks like when you are not all jealous and bitter about your so called BFF' success...#SoProud!!!!!!
Screenshot_2022-11-29-04-02-25-03.png

Also Debbie has finally mentioned Scott's in her stories after watching his Xmas movie (As your future Shrek-in-law would say Thank you for your feedback Debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
IMG_20221129_040311.jpg

Still finding it weird not that Carrie hasn't given any more feedback about Scott's performance after watching his movie...Did she really watch it or only watch the opening credits?!?! 😂🤷😂 Also still no mention whatsoever from Tom and Gi who are massive Christmas geeks, always counting days till Christmas every year pretty much from June 🤡🤦🤡 It is a bit off really especially after spending 12 days in WDW with Scott...If the success isn't about them it isn't worth sharing it seems...🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 28

mushkala

Chatty Member
Oliver and Alessia just come across as a much more “modern” couple….Carrie to me has always come across as very old fashioned and not really “with” the times. Perhaps it’s because of her style choices (clothes/hair) or maybe her hobbies? But for the past ten years or so she’s only ever really done the same things (read books and travel to Disney) Oliver and now Joel have made her step out of her comfort zone a few times but I think she’d end up being so much happier if she kept on trying new things, new experiences, traveling to different places 🤷🏽‍♀️
Oliver and Alessia both come across as active people who like to go places and do things. Carrie is the type to prefer to rot at home under a blanket with a Disney cartoon on surrounded by piles of freebies that she can't bother to clean or organize

• Haha
Lol okay this threads moves so fast I can barely keep up and am WAY behind but I was just reading some stupid reddit article on facebook and well... guess who I thought of with this one ;D #notsorry
It fits so well!!
Screenshot_20221123-211916_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Alice_Taylorx

Joel and Carrie’s lives seem so boring together, it’s almost to the point where I feel like I can’t even comment on any of it anymore. I almost get a weird twinge of secondhand…sadness? Pity? From how dreadfully boring and mundane that cinema date feels considering they’re freshly engaged and should still be glowing with passion and romance (like Oliver and Alessia…). But Carrie seems content to double down on convincing herself she’s happy with all of this, so…bring on that dull, settled, mundane life freshly into her 30s I guess.

• Haha

Mollydear

My list was never intended to paint Joel as the villain opposite Carrie as the innocent. She is just as complicit in this whole shindig as he is; as she’s allowing him to do this. In the beginning when his red flags started showing, I thought she was just blinded by the attention which she had missed when she was with Ollie, but by now I hold no sympathy for her. She’s enabling and participating in this - in my opinion - absolutely ludicrous behavior, so good riddance to her.

I just think Joel’s behavior is such a caricature of a person, that it’s equally entertaining and frightening at the same time. Like he’s the embodiment of the lyric he sang in Waitress:

‘I love you, means you’re never ever, ever, ever getting rid of me’
Joel - 'I love you, means you're never ever ever getting rid of me
Carrie - ' I love you like a table '

• Haha

cucumber88

Just switching track slightly. I know it’s not exactly new information that there was an Oliver/Pete cross over but I found some Instagram posts that confirm it. Forgive me if this has been posted before, I couldn’t resist sharing heheheeee. Check the dates/months of the posts!

Carrie makes a general boyfriend reference to Pete on March 7th, Oliver posted that their anniversary was March 8th.
This just shows how weird the pumpkin thing Joel is doing now is. I knew “pumpkin” was Carrie and Oliver’s pet name, but to see them use it so actively and with emojis just shows it was a prominent thing for them. How does Carrie not find it heart-wrenchingly horrific that her now fiancé uses pumpkins as well. Very copy paste of her isn’t it? Too bad she couldn’t copy paste the looks too, huh?

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Go to a nudist beach if you want but does the whole world, your work mates and bosses need to know about it …. Eek

onasidequest

VIP Member
After all the arse licking over the years from her hatefuls and Debbie, it really is a concept to Carrie (and now Joel) that there's stuff one shouldnt post online.

PDAs.
Slagging off your boss.
Outdated social opinions about the 'ethnics' #AllLivesMatterSaidJoel 🙄
Jokes about Hitler.
Stuff that reveals what a fascist pieces of shit you are #YesJoelGoBackToYourOwnCountry 🙄
Tantrums when you don't win awards.
Tantrums when someone corrects you.
Tantrums in general.
Tantrums when it's proven via a poll on tattle life that most people only know you because of your famous brother.

I'm also staggered that Joel once thought it would be a good idea to have a photo from a production of The Producers as his header on Facebook.

4 Nazis dancing at the top of your profile with no concept for anyone casually viewing your page.? Great look.

• Heart

Otterley

It was my birthday yesterday and I saw Hamilton. My fiancé bought me the tickets ages ago before the greatest love story of 2022 began.
I must say, I thought Joel was a really good KG3. Didn’t do a copy of Groff. Made it his own and was thoroughly entertaining.

I had to detach myself from the nightmare that is his social life to enjoy it though 😂

• Haha

salatblader

VIP Member
Joel's doing a very short and boring live. Apparently he's mates with Scarlett Moffat? Said he watched I'm a celeb when his 'mate Scarlett was on it and he wanted her to win'.

-He says he's most like the genie from aladdin as 'he's fun'
-The best thing about being engaged is the fact it's to Carrie
-Won't see his parents at christmas this year because of Carrie's schedule
-Edgar is being a pain
-Someone asked if they had any christmas traditions together (stupid question) and he just said he's looking forward to creating new ones *barf*
-Doesn't know if he wants to renew his contract at Hamilton if offered
Ok, I find it sad that he's choosing to not spend Christmas with his family this year just because of Carrie. Maybe it's just because I can't imagine that sort of family traditions without my family. It's not that way for everyone, but it seems he's close with his family. I've just started dating my partner this year, but there is no question that we will be spending Christmas apart because we want to spend it with our own families. Carrie doesn't have to become before Broadway opportunities and Christmas with your family, Joel. You live together, you see her much more than your family.

Also, unless he knows he won't be asked back to Hamilton, kinda dumb move to say online that he's not sure if he wants to come back. Don't talk so much about your employment online, dude. It's basic knowledge. Unless you're an influencer, I guess, which it seems like they want to become

Maybe if she would have lost some weight and gained some strength along the way that would have been a possibility. 🫢

With her current state, not only she wouldn't fit between the legs but any man that's not a superhero with superhuman strength would break his back trying to lift her like Ollie lifted Alessia.
She's not that big/heavy. She's not an elephant. She's regularly sized

Maybe if she would have lost some weight and gained some strength along the way that would have been a possibility. 🫢

With her current state, not only she wouldn't fit between the legs but any man that's not a superhero with superhuman strength would break his back trying to lift her like Ollie lifted Alessia.
She's not that big/heavy. She's not an elephant. She's the average weight of most women in the UK

I'm finally watching the live they did together the other day. Bit late and will inevitably be repeating people on here, but here we go.

Some thoughts:
-She likes to change the subject quickly regarding their relationship
-Seems more enthusiastic talking about herself/her achievements/her career than talking about them as a couple
-She's bossing Joel around and not saying please (bit of a nitpick of mine)
-A lot of eye rolling on her part
-Lots of staring on Joel's part
-She barely looks at him when talking, I don't know if this is the YTer of her or the fact she just doesn't want to look at him
-Hilarious how she ignored his messages for 8 years but gets passive aggressive that he didn't say hi to her at Heather's press night
-She needs to stop talking over him
-I swear she said she was the one who slid into his DM's but is now saying Joel is the one who messaged her after seeing her earlier that day?
-Some Joel jokes/comments were lowkey funny
-She looked so depressed when they said 'and the rest is history'
-She needs to stop sucking her finger
-Admitted it was a whirlwind
-Said they spent every day together, but haven't they also said they barely spent any time together? (they even say later on that they never see each other and only see each other on holiday. wtf they on about 😭 )
-'It's really really difficult to surprise Carrie'. I mean, Oli did it fairly easily - better up your game Joely boy
-The proposal story about going through the different London theatres is quite sweet. Dunno if that is an original idea or what, but still quite sweet and personal
-Confirms that Joel drops any non work related plans to spend time with Carrie if she had an afternoon off
-Carrie assumed something was going on (the proposal) because Joel didn't want to give up an afternoon he had planned. Does she think she's more important? idk
-Thought that the timings for the fake promotional video and Joel's plan was too coincidental so said no. What an absolute bitch. Even if she thought she was being funny, it really isn't. It's disrespectful to everyone involved.
-There was a videographer? I wonder if we'll ever see the proposal 😬
-Sounds like she was trying to sabotage the proposal
-The look on their faces when asked if they want to start a family made it look like she was already knocked up
-Joel obviously idolises Tom

Sorry, this got very long haha

It was his own insta, doesn't look like it's saved. Basically Edgar keeps waking him up at 6.30am. Joel isn't impressed

Apparently Carrie only gets xmas day off and Joel gets xmas day and boxing day. Didn't say about going at a different time to see them 🙃
I agree, she was so rude to Joel in that live. The way she talked to him, bosses him around and rolled her eyes at him. Just like she used to do with Pete (not quite as mean as she was to Pete, though). Good point about how she ignored his messages for 8 years but got annoyed that he didn't say hi to her at Heathers. Hypocritical..! Og course he didn't say hi to her, she'd ignored his messages for years - anyone would then assume Carrie wouldn't have wanted to see him, so why would he bother going out of his way to say hi to her?

Last edited:
  • Sick

PiefaceG

VIP Member
But the villain should be over the top with audience interaction...very odd not to do that.

But yes very lazy vlogging not to know who wrote it. Also, those jokes are very niche and you'd have to not only be a hard-core theatre fan, but also know what went down behind the scenes and know cinderella somewhat too.
Yes! I'm sure 90% of the audience felt alienated. Imagine turning up to a panto with the kids and grandparents and it's just niche industry jokes that totally go over everyone's heads.

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
If Oli ever had a problem with her body, I'm sure Carrie never would have constantly posted photos in her underwear or did that 'sultry' lingerie shoot. All her captions about Joel make it sound like Oli was a horrific, unsupportive partner. Grow up Carrie.
My thoughts exactly- whatever else was going on in their dynamic I never ever got the impression Oliver had any ‘off’ issues with Carries body/weight/image.

Reactions: 27

robotcheese

Joel is definitely not tagged in that story!
He actually is! I double-checked from an inactive 2nd account and the fan tagged him, scaled the text down really small and then hid it behind the main caption (as seen in the screenshot). It’s really sad but this isn’t the first time a fan has done this (I recall another fan doing the exact same trick when Joel bizarrely reposted her daughters school report) - clearly Carrie’s fans have cottoned on that if they tag Joel, they’re pretty much guaranteed a repost. Instagram doesn’t let you directly share a story unless you were tagged in it so the fans are tagging Joel but trying to hide it.

Edit: apologies, in my haste I originally uploaded the uncensored copy of the screenshot. My mistake!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Summer_dreamer22

Apologies if this has been said before, but I feel Carrie is a Love bomber also! When she starts a new job she has to the known as the kind one buying cakes treats cookies... keeping her fridge and sweets all stocked for people to come and help themselves too, when I used to watch her "watch me wendnesday's" I use to think what a wholesome kind act, now I realise thats exactly what it was an Act 🎬

• Heart

mushkala

Chatty Member
Imagine being horny for Joel though. My vulva has literally sealed shut at the thought...
Just thinking about his whines and his pouts and sweat dripping down his hairy chest is making my food come up my throat. Sorry for sharing that visual everyone

• Sick
  • Haha

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
Gimme Gimme Gimme wouldn’t wash because “censorship”, Joel? No, it’s because some of it is just plain offensive nowadays although it worked fine at the time.

I would bet money he’s one of those “everyone is SO sensitive” people when someone does something like ask for racial slurs to not be used or similar. “Everyone is SUCH a snowflake”.

• Heart

haaha

Oliver and Alessia are going to New York by the sounds of it. Looking forward to the romantic pictures.
You mean you can to to America and not visit Disney??

Also, serious question for the group: if Oliver proposed to Alessia in New York, would we think they were as crazy as Carrie and Joel (having been together max 8/9 months), or is the craziest thing about Carrie and Joel the "show" of it all?? Also of course Oliver was the dumper as opposed to the dumpee, so potentially over the relationship quicker.

Last edited:
  • Haha