Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohwhatacircus

Wow. I can’t believe how long it’s taken me but I’m finally all caught up on these threads 🤣

I randomly saw a tiktok that referenced Carrie being engaged and I thought it was weird I hadn’t seen her post anything about it on Instagram… went to check her page and she’d blocked me!! I have absolutely no idea why, have been following her page for 8 years or so and don’t think I’ve ever written a single comment!
I’m usually reading other threads on tattle but came to see if she had one and have lost so many hours to reading this train wreck 🙈. Also using the Instagram viewer thing someone mentioned, I’ve realised that the last post I saw of hers was the last one before her birthday/engagement. So she literally spent time on the day of her engagement/birthday to block me for absolutely no reason?!

I watched the live, and really couldn’t bear her attitude - so keen to make it clear his proposal wasn’t a surprise and that she knew all about it. The polite thing to do would be to at least pretend it was a surprise - especially as it was obviously important to him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

earlgrey

VIP Member
I reckon she always dreamed about being engaged (she loves attention and fairytale romance) and the fact that it’s happened but it’s garnered so much negative attention and gossip has soured it for her and that’s why she’s acting avoidant and not overjoyed in her vlogs and lives. This is definitely not the reaction to her engagement she would have envisioned

• Haha

HeyUhey

Oliver and Alessia just come across as a much more “modern” couple….Carrie to me has always come across as very old fashioned and not really “with” the times. Perhaps it’s because of her style choices (clothes/hair) or maybe her hobbies? But for the past ten years or so she’s only ever really done the same things (read books and travel to Disney) Oliver and now Joel have made her step out of her comfort zone a few times but I think she’d end up being so much happier if she kept on trying new things, new experiences, traveling to different places 🤷🏽‍♀️

wordzalad

VIP Member
“We empower each other when it comes to our bodies” sounds so contrived and fake. I think she’s trying to paint Ollie as a horrible, unsupportive ex because he’s dating a smaller woman now.

Also driving back Q&A? Being stuck in London traffic with cakey Carrie and shrek whilst they talk about themselves for 2 hours would be hell lol.

• Haha

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Scott *@awkwardjellyfish* we need you back on this thread!!!

Really weird isn't it that Carrie hasn't be posting/supporting her so called BFF on Instagram in the last few days when he has a Christmas movie coming out on Netflix tomorrow?!?!...
Also Scott was supposed to stay at Carrie's place for a couple of weeks after they got back from WDW but it doesn't look like he is staying there?!?!...

Last edited:

Neycroo

Chatty Member
I very much doubt Oliver will ask Alessia to marry him in New York, specially after the backlash that Carrie got after the quick engagement. Also I think they are enjoying this stage of their relationship like they should. Not sure , do they live together?

onasidequest

VIP Member
I know they were there, I was saying I doubt they came all the way from Australia just to see Carrie in a Pantomime, probably already here visiting relatives, and decided to go and see her. Who would probably pay over a thousand pound to see a pantomime?
It reminds me of the Brazilian McFly fans that are now based in London. But take Brazil flags to shows so it looks like they've flown over. When they've just travelled to the O2 from West Ham or wherever they live.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

wordzalad

VIP Member
Just switching track slightly. I know it’s not exactly new information that there was an Oliver/Pete cross over but I found some Instagram posts that confirm it. Forgive me if this has been posted before, I couldn’t resist sharing heheheeee. Check the dates/months of the posts!

Carrie makes a general boyfriend reference to Pete on March 7th, Oliver posted that their anniversary was March 8th.
I believe there was 100% overlap. She was bragging to Pete about how handsome Oli was all the time as well… then cut to the future and Oli leaves her and gets with someone much prettier. You lose them how you get them.

Sanctified

VIP Member
She's being weirdly secretive about their wedding plans. Fair enough keep them to yourself but what's the point of having a joint Instagram??

You're right though, one of them will definitely leak the date
I put bets on a tacky wedding pumpkin strategically placed (or a balloon, where it all began)

Thre's no need for a joint insta unless you have exciting lives and actually do cool stuff as a couple. Even the most famous celebrity couples who have the time and money to flaunt online, don't have a joint account with their spouse.

I'm sorry but an engagement post, one live, and a trip to the cinema is not justifiable content for a joint account

• Haha
  • Heart

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
I don’t get it? Is Joel mocking Carrie? She already has the ring and Joel planned the whole thing so like!??
Is this the quality of their engament pictures because damn, is really bad lighting.

• Haha

Hurrem

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221203_164728_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, that's my face if I try to say that I love paying bills. I definitely don't look like that when I'm talking about one of my top 3 favourite movies.

Is she dead inside or just constantly bored of everything? I'd look more excited if I was talking about Lindsay Lohan's Christmas movie (and I thought it was crap).

• Haha

geniefromdownunder

It's weird that she's okay with it. I would have thought she'd want an original nickname and not have a constant reminder of her one true love/the one who got away

Pumpkin is a fairly unique name compared to the normal baby/sweetie/honey etc
Funnily enough, my partner and I call each other "Poo" and it started during an argument because I'd said to him "I am just going to call you Poo, because you give me the shits!" and it stuck (not a pun hahaha) :LOL:

If I call him by his name now, he literally craps himself (no pun again!) because he thinks I am mad about something haha.

I'd be devo if he called someone else Poo as it was our thing, and it'd be really, really weird …. well, more weird than it already is :LOL:

• Haha

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
I just wanted to share this answer again so it doesn’t get lost changing threads. Why is Carrie acting like having a professional and personal surname is like having two entirely different personas?? ‘Very lucky to have the option to have the best of both worlds’—it’s literally just a name, love. Why is she acting like it’s some massive unique privilege??What on earth are you on about here??

AB334844-2E16-4F93-A927-E1431F6A5253.png

• Haha

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
And them both having ‘quality time’ as a major love language when Carrie just spends all her time on her phone…

• Haha

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Which main character do we reckon he'll cast himself as in this production?
When I saw this in Joel's stories I straight away thought that he was going to cast Carrie as The Little Mermaid, especially as she has red hair now!!!!!! Joel should cast himself as Sebastian the 🦀...🎶😂🤡😂🎶

Swear Carrie has said in the past she quite fancies Prince Eric. Bet he'll cast himself and Carrie as the leads.
And he should totally cast Oliver as Prince Eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

mushkala

Chatty Member
Considering they're a panto audience, the audience look bored shitless in that clip of Carrie singing. Where's the clapping, dancing and singing along? They look like hostages.
Just like Oliver at the end of the relationship

• Haha
  • Wow