Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Breakdowns can take months or years to be fair, it can be things built over time. They can also come in different ways.

That said I'm not sure she is heading for a breakdown, but she certainly appears dead inside. For someone supposedly so happy she never looks it, not in any natural way that isn't performative anyway.

Reactions: 27

Jansim

No I get that and she can choose to do what ever she likes but as someone who likes to complain she barely gets to see her fiancé I would have thought driving every now and again would solve that problem for her but 🤷🏻‍♀️

I work unsociable hours, I don’t enjoy my commute and could stay in a hotel near work but I choose to come home to my fiancé, but if that’s not her priority then that’s fine just don’t complain you don’t get to see each other!
She wouldn't be allowed to commute that far. If there were any problems travelling it would put the show at risk if everybody went home, and couldn't get back to the theatre. If you live more then 26 miles from the theatre you get a subsistence for lodgings, if you need to go home on the day of a performance you usually have to get permission and then be back in the town a couple of hours before curtain, instead of the usual half hour.

Freeelves

Her content has got so boring lately. Like I actually might tune out for good. I dunno what it is but even her Disney land stuff was super dull. It's very much like here, I did this or I got this. There's just no life to anything anymore. Like even her story about watching "About Time" it's like why are you sharing this, add some actual content. And the ATM account is sooooooooo shit and dull. It's like she's even given up on making social media content.

• Haha

Letmeinnn

Also, serious question for the group: if Oliver proposed to Alessia in New York, would we think they were as crazy as Carrie and Joel (having been together max 8/9 months), or is the craziest thing about Carrie and Joel the "show" of it all?? Also of course Oliver was the dumper as opposed to the dumpee, so potentially over the relationship quicker.
Regardless of how I feel about them personally, I would still think it would be crazy for Oliver and Alessia to get engaged at this early stage of their relationship. Even though I am sure he would have spent more time with her in BTTF than Joel and Carrie had prior to getting together, it just seems like a weird thing to rush into without some other factor (like a terminal illness or visa situation)

ruthg19

Sorry, but these nudist beach photos are genuinely sickening. I’d be fucking horrified if any one of my colleagues was posting shit like this. She deserves to never be in work again. Literally nobody wants to see her arse. That’s not body positivity. It’s TMI. And the fact that she thinks these photos are actually attractive to show that world? She’s got an ego the size of Mount Fuji.

Thanks for ruining my appetite for the next three-five business days with that shite.

• Haha

Sanctified

VIP Member
I find if weird they apparently had the exact same milquetoast opinion about it. Couldn't even disagree slightly to spice it up a bit. "We" thought this. 🥱
They'll be like one giant combined blob before too long with only one brain cell, one personality, and one opinion between them

• Haha

Katiemay19

Haven’t been up to date with the threads as I’ve been massively busy at work but today my husband surprised me with birthday tickets to Hamilton.

As much as I hate to admit it, he was really good. It was a weird feeling knowing that i could accurately picture the king in a pair of hot pink budgie smugglers though.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
I was going to post this a while back but what’s with the sudden influx of Joel posting (near identical) selfies with people who AREN’T Carrie?? Is he trying to prove a point or something??

0125F821-F68F-4C94-8380-83531A856E9F.jpeg

• Haha

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
“My tattle thread has started to slow down. I’ve got just the thing” *posts a new buttcrack pic*

• Haha
  • Sick

Mark81

VIP Member
You tubers get on my last nerve. Stop giving up full time work for this 💩
And there's the entitlement. If you can't make a career without others handouts then it's not a sustainable career. And youtube isn't for the vast majority of people. It's a good little side earner, but very hard (and rare) to make a full time career, especially in such a small niche as theatre reviews (which is actually a dieing career anyway thanks to social media). Like any business, you need a plan as to how you plan to make money. Most successful youtubers do it through sponsored posts etc, not just relying on ad revenue.

Also mickeyjo posted a few weeks back on theatreboard with a comment 'you'd be surprised' when someone questioned earning enough money through it

Rarunkel

Oliver's pouting selfies make me cringeeeeeee 💀 who told him they were hot? Dude stop it makes you look like you're stuck in MySpace 2007
Despite agreeing with you- I'd rather see Oliver pout, than Joel making any other grimace with his non existent lips. Oliver and his narcissistic tendencies are very much bearable in comparison 🙃

• Heart

geniefromdownunder

Catching up - but here to add first - that Tattle has infiltrated my dreams... kinda.

It was about Oli and we were having an affair and were scared Carrie would catch us.

To be honest, wasn't a bad dream... 10/10 would have it again (without Carrie this time, preferably!) :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

DaisySims89

VIP Member
View attachment 1773136

You do deserve each other, why would anyone share this super awkward photo, lol.

Doesn’t even resemble an engagement photo.
They look like 80 year olds who just found out they missed the discount at the pharmacy.
How can this be one of her favourites 🫣
Why is Joel copying Carrie? Why is the lighting so bad...
She looks like she is full of regret 😂

edit: just saw this comment, count how many times they have used some form of the word happy 🤣

Screenshot_20221201-074456.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Sanctified

VIP Member
How long until they show buttcracks again?
She's only saying this cos Jowl posted a gross video of him in budgie smugglers for the whole world to see. He's a self professed 'big boi' don't ya'know. She's basically saying 'body confidence is great when you have a partner who is bigger than you'.

If Oli ever had a problem with her body, I'm sure Carrie never would have constantly posted photos in her underwear or did that 'sultry' lingerie shoot. All her captions about Joel make it sound like Oli was a horrific, unsupportive partner. Grow up Carrie.

cucumber88

I truly think they’re using these Q and As to get to know each other which is absolutely insane. Imagine getting to know your fiancé through Instagram questions 🤮

• Haha
I bet if someone posted a picture of literally anything he’d repost it
He did not repost something I tagged him in…

It was a performer at Ellen’s stardust diner performing his Hamilton material. He viewed it but decided not to repost it because the performer was brilliant 😂

• Haha

jolene4745

VIP Member
View attachment 1779570

Yeah, that's my face if I try to say that I love paying bills. I definitely don't look like that when I'm talking about one of my top 3 favourite movies.

Is she dead inside or just constantly bored of everything? I'd look more excited if I was talking about Lindsay Lohan's Christmas movie (and I thought it was crap).
She’s headed for a massive breakdown IMO. Look how unhappy and dead inside she looks, you can only suppress your actual feelings and emotions for so long until they explode. I would actually have a lot of respect for her if she called off the engagement and was honest with herself, because the whole plunged into happiness is bullshit. Carrie we can see right through you, it’s okay too still be hurting and struggling, but just be honest will yourself. I hope she doesn’t go through with the wedding and she gets out while she still can, but let’s be honest it’s Carrie we’re talking about. I also can’t help but wonder what her family and friends actually think of the relationship and everything that has happened. She’s clearly headed for a massive breakdown.