Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jolene4745

VIP Member
After all the arse licking over the years from her hatefuls and Debbie, it really is a concept to Carrie (and now Joel) that there's stuff one shouldnt post online.

PDAs.
Slagging off your boss.
Outdated social opinions about the 'ethnics' #AllLivesMatterSaidJoel 🙄
Jokes about Hitler.
Stuff that reveals what a fascist pieces of shit you are #YesJoelGoBackToYourOwnCountry 🙄
Tantrums when you don't win awards.
Tantrums when someone corrects you.
Tantrums in general.
Tantrums when it's proven via a poll on tattle life that most people only know you because of your famous brother.

I'm also staggered that Joel once thought it would be a good idea to have a photo from a production of The Producers as his header on Facebook.

4 Nazis dancing at the top of your profile with no concept for anyone casually viewing your page.? Great look.
Let’s not forget about asscracks. Literal fucking asscracks!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Mark81

VIP Member
While she’s been putting in the bare minimum on her socials, a new breed of influencers have passed her by on TikTok. She’s old fashioned now. No one has time for 30 minute Vlogs
I do still love youtube and use it a lot, but not for pointless waffle or individuals. I want information on a particular subject. Not 30 minutes of someone on a sofa talking loudly at me but saying nothing of interest

• Heart
  • Haha

Hurrem

VIP Member
She's never gonna convince me that she loves her body based on her passive aggressive attitude and her clothing. Add to this the fact that eats a lots of crap and doesn't look after herself, she should just shut up about her body and not pose as a plus size advocate because it's just embarrassing.

Someone that loves themselves oozes confidence. And they don't try to hide their body shape with their clothing.
See below Carrie so you can learn from a plus size queen that eats healthy (while still indulging) and works out and still embraces her curvy body.
7c670e42eb69b80e1e493060fcf20a30.jpg

64624899-0-image-m-17_1668635563311.jpg

ashley-graham-45.jpg

download.jpeg

• Heart
This isn’t his first romantic trip away with her though is it? Didn’t they go too Paris together a few months after the breakup? And they’ve went on several trips together since then?! Also, why are we even still bringing Oliver and his new gf into this? The breakup was almost 11 months ago, that’s great their successful and happy, let them be. Him and Carrie have been done for almost a year and I highly doubt they even care about the asscrack twins, Carrie and Joel’s relationship is a dumpster fire and embarrassing.
I was just observing what a crappy couple of weeks she has had, plus this is a GOSSIP forum, it’s what we are all here for 😂

If you are bored of the Oliver observations just skip them.

• Heart

mayhem

That’s the thing, she’s acting like she’s the first person in the world to ever have ‘two names’—a professional and a legal one—when it’s quite a common thing, isn’t it??

Also this answer made me laugh because it goes to show Joel doesn’t value gifts at all and yet they both made a whole circus out of the ‘twelve days of Joel’ 🤮
View attachment 1750289
Ok Carrie but the thing is that if you've spent enough time with your partner you're able to known their love language without needing to take a BuzzFeed quiz 😂

• Haha

kellydavies22

Not sure if it's already been said, but why does he have to label her as 'my future wife'? It comes across as insecure that he keeps reminding himself, or us, that he's engaged. Like we should be applauding this sham of a relationship.

Mark81

VIP Member
Jokes about people being in an alw show are fine.

It's her entrance saying 'did someone say my name' and having her henchmen being so so anti Lloyd webber are just too niche for most to get

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
While she’s been putting in the bare minimum on her socials, a new breed of influencers have passed her by on TikTok. She’s old fashioned now. No one has time for 30 minute Vlogs

Mark81

VIP Member
I think jokes about being in alw musicals are fine, those jokes have been around for decades in pantos. But to double down on it is unprofessional, and kind of juvenile. You're also telling every other employer if you don't like something or get your way, the toys are out the pram.

Alw is not new, she supposedly has been in (and loved) musical theatre since childhood. There is no excuse for not knowing what he is like and playing the victim. She was happy when she was flavour of the month, no matter how alw was treating/has treated others.

Also, she's happy to work for Cameron Mackintosh who can also be a piece of work

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I honestly hope she doesn't wreck her friendship with Scott, he's been very supportive and was there for her at her lowest point

• Heart

dull-board1243

VIP Member
I do wonder how often Carrie has gone for movie or TV roles and not got them? With Celinde And Scott both getting movie roles, I can't imagine Carrie not at least trying. I know she's talked about this in a q&a, but I can't remember what she said :D
Remember when she first was getting started with her agents and she said she wanted to be the Doctor’s Assistant and they were like 😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Joel's doing a very short and boring live. Apparently he's mates with Scarlett Moffat? Said he watched I'm a celeb when his 'mate Scarlett was on it and he wanted her to win'.

-He says he's most like the genie from aladdin as 'he's fun'
-The best thing about being engaged is the fact it's to Carrie
-Won't see his parents at christmas this year because of Carrie's schedule
-Edgar is being a pain
-Someone asked if they had any christmas traditions together (stupid question) and he just said he's looking forward to creating new ones *barf*
-Doesn't know if he wants to renew his contract at Hamilton if offered
Joel has two days off for Christmas and he isn't going to spend it with his family in Crewe?!?! I bet he is desperately waiting to be invited to do Christmas at The Fletcher's this year and has already a set of matching Christmas jumpers for everyone ready 😂😂😂 Hope he doesn't get invited and ends up wearing his matching Christmas jumper all alone while cat sitting Edgar and editing himself into the Fletcher's Christmas pictures 😂🤡😂

• Haha

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
Right?! It's weird isn't?!?! If my so called BFF was in a movie on Nextflix I would be shouting from the rooftop how I am #SoProud!!!!!!! of him and not just doing the one story...If he was in a panto just like Scott I don't think I would bother posting anything either (only joking)...I am more and more convinced that @awkwardjellyfish was Scott and than they might not be BFF for much longer while Joel is around...

Also congratulations to you Joel and Carrie 👀👋 for being able to not post anything on SM while it's Carrie's day off today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This must be the first time EVER this happened in the whole 6 months you have been together 😂🤡😂
She was super quiet about Celinde having a role in 'Rocketman' too. She always expects her loved ones to turn out for her but rarely offers the same in return.

• Sick

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Absolutely riveting content from her being shown a tea bag then a coffee pod. Someone give her all the brand deals.

• Haha

Letmeinnn

Nothing really, that's why I was kinda sad about it. I just said hi, where I'd come from, I've watched you for so many years and I've found you so inspirational with the body image stuff and I'm so excited to be able to see you live in Heather's in a few weeks. She was busy signing books, so I get it, but she didn't even look at me once just signed the book and said "oh cool well thank you for coming" and then looked over my shoulder so I thought I should get out of the way, and that was it 😅 its fine, she doesn't owe me anything! But I was a bit gutted.
Aw man it really speaks volumes that there are people who were devoted fans not so long ago now here on Tattle.