Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the right is “so unique” it’s probaly been hes used another ring for an idea of her size. Thought wouldn’t have thought would take that long to resize. Couldn’t be that badly fitting if she wore it round Disney.

Reactions: 3
To think I defended Lucie. I still think she genuinely thinks she's destroying trolls for a good cause but she needs to wind it up now.

Reactions: 7
Random question because I was just thinking about it. Why do people on here refer to Cinderella as Carrie's first leading lady role? Wouldn't that be Veronica in Heathers? Or is it because she was the title character in Cinderella?

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that’s feeling this… or has the vibe rather changed from genuine concern for what Carrie has been getting herself into, to actual dislike? I know what I’m starting to feel… 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has anyone else noticed there has been no mention of Scott recently from Carrie? His Netflix movie, great British bake off …. Just went silent.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
If it was genuinely a surprise to Carrie it’s kind of hard to guess somebody’s ring size. Generally they’ll make it bigger than needed to it’s easier to fit to someone.
I’ll admit, I’m 35 and own several rings and have no idea what ring size I am. Carrie generally gets her rings off the high street so there’s a good chance she has no idea what her ring size is either.
I was with my husband 7 years before he proposed and it was still a complete surprise to me. The ring was slightly too big as my husband had borrowed another ring that I wore nearly all the time that had been an 18th present not knowing that it had been on my to do list to have it resized smaller. So I can’t find fault with an engagement ring, even bespoke, needing to be resized if it was picked out by one partner without the recipient there to be measured.

Reactions: 10
Random question because I was just thinking about it. Why do people on here refer to Cinderella as Carrie's first leading lady role? Wouldn't that be Veronica in Heathers? Or is it because she was the title character in Cinderella?
i think what people mean is she originated the role of Cinderella whereas in heathers it had been played before by BWW she originated the role in the uk

Reactions: 9
Don’t get me wrong, I despise both of them with every fibre of my being and think they deserve each other as far as narcissistic twit bags go… but the weight comments aren’t cool. All that person has done is give them both more fuel for the ‘everyone hates us and is mean because we don’t look like a typical Instagram couple’ fire.

Pretty sure if anyone had sent me a comment like that at my engagement I wouldn’t be shouting it from the rooftops and trying to rally support… because I’d be too busy being happy, engaged and in love! I wouldn’t want everyone to only remember this part of the story when they think back on our engagement.

Kind of more evidence that the whole thing is about attention and not the actual, you know, wanting to be together forever bit.

side note, I’ve worked with Tom - he is the loveliest and is probably trolling - but in a loving ‘don’t take yourself to seriously’ way 😊

Reactions: 23
i think what people mean is she originated the role of Cinderella whereas in heathers it had been played before by BWW she originated the role in the uk
Aaaahhhhh I gotcha! So it had no following before, it relied on her name to bring in an audience.

Story on Ailsa Davidson's (former Veronica) instagram. Care Bear would never know about this, just imagine if she ever had this kind of shift, she wouldn't shut up about it in three months.
She wouldn't shut up about doing 15,000 steps in a day in CCC. She'd definitely try and make herself seem like she's the only person working long hours/multiple jobs if she was in the same situation as Ailsa.

I'm almost surprised that she hasn't inserted herself into this conversation with something stupid like 'I know how you feel, as soon as I finish my job as an actress for the day, I immediately go into author mode and write 200 books a month because I'm so hard working, more so than the average person'.

Yeah, must be so stressful knowing that you can put in minimal effort and get a guaranteed Sunday Times bestselling novel.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Story on Ailsa Davidson's (former Veronica) instagram. Care Bear would never know about this, just imagine if she ever had this kind of shift, she wouldn't shut up about it in three months.
I appreciate posts like this because they show what the reality of what life as an actor is like
They can't all have year long contracts or jump from job to job consistently
Carrie has had a very privileged and lucky career so far

Reactions: 28
Is it just me that’s feeling this… or has the vibe rather changed from genuine concern for what Carrie has been getting herself into, to actual dislike? I know what I’m starting to feel… 😬
If so many Tattlers came forward and said 'I was in an abusive controlling relationship, and Joel ticks off all of the same boxes as my ex, Carrie please be careful'. And she chooses to ignore that or consider these extremely brave and honest women to be liars or haters, then quite frankly, she is not worthy of my concern.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Well I’m not sure that’s true. I think anything ALW would produce would get an audience.
Yeah good point, he's a bigger sell. Didn't mean to put that much pressure on Carrie lol. Makes sense from the original point though!

To balance out Joel's red flags, I've had a couple of male friends in emotionally abusive relationships from their female partner and Carrie hits many red flags herself. So maybe they are made for eachother

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.