Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my entire fyp is filled with people mocking this video, from UK and America. I even saw Halloween costumes. It might become a camp hit, I don’t know how to predict American audiences tbh
Market it for hen nights and as a more camp/ arch/ Magic Mike type show and even with the average songs, boring lyrics, silly plot, and really dated 2011/2 esque feminism I can definitely see it being a lot of fun!

Reactions: 5
Market it for hen nights and as a more camp/ arch/ Magic Mike type show and even with the average songs, boring lyrics, silly plot, and really dated 2011/2 esque feminism I can definitely see it being a lot of fun!
the magic mike knights were the absolute best part of it 🤣 make them a bigger part of the show and i would definitely see it again!!

agree that if it fully lent into its campness it could do better. but it never quite found the tone and the songs are just bad for the most part. but, yes, have the knights on stage the whole time basically.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else get the sneaking suspicion now that the fanfare of everything over the past month - turning 30, engagement hullabaloo, Disneyland etc is all over, Carrie's starting to finally be contemplative about the fact that she's committed to being married to this man for the rest of her life?

Reactions: 29
Anyone else get the sneaking suspicion now that the fanfare of everything over the past month - turning 30, engagement hullabaloo, Disneyland etc is all over, Carrie's starting to finally be contemplative about the fact that she's committed to being married to this man for the rest of her life?
Nah not yet ;D Christmas, the anniversary of the breakup - that's when Joel will be in trouble

Reactions: 23
Nah not yet ;D Christmas, the anniversary of the breakup - that's when Joel will be in trouble
I’m so curious to see how she’s gonna handle those feelings. Especially if Oliver is posting cute snaps of his romantic NYC trip next month. Even if we take her at face value and Joel’s the true love of her life blah blah blah, there’s no way that the one year anniversary of the breakup won’t stir up certain things.

Reactions: 22
Not to open a discussion on race or anything, but Tracee Ellis Ross is a black woman. And black women in particular do very often not get the recognition they deserve, especially in the entertainment business (just check how many woc have won Emmys or Oscars). It's ok to relate to what she says even if you're not black, but her message is important for women of color in order for them not to lose their confidence. And Carrie sure has enough of that ;) (FYI: I'm not black, I'm brown/South-East Asian, that's why I brought this up)
Also Tracees mother build the pathway for many women of colour to walk down in the music industry! Carrie wouldn't know what hard work is even if it hit her square in her moon shaped face!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the year anniversary that Oliver left Carrie, she is already engaged to be married to another man

When you type it out simply like that it seems even more crazy

But I'm getting to the opinion that she's an adult, she is as bad as Joel in a lot of ways and so they deserve each other

Reactions: 42
On the year anniversary that Oliver left Carrie, she is already engaged to be married to another man

When you type it out simply like that it seems even more crazy

But I'm getting to the opinion that she's an adult, she is as bad as Joel in a lot of ways and so they deserve each other
Well, I guess this is how things can go if having a man and ticking off your "by 30" list are your main priorities. Others would have taken time to heal and reflect after the end of a long term relationship, but not Miss Hopeless Fletcher Future Wifey Montagew

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so curious to see how she’s gonna handle those feelings. Especially if Oliver is posting cute snaps of his romantic NYC trip next month. Even if we take her at face value and Joel’s the true love of her life blah blah blah, there’s no way that the one year anniversary of the breakup won’t stir up certain things.
I wondered this a while ago too, closer to when she and Joel got together- what does she do if she still has complicated or sad feelings about the breakup? Does she talk about that with Joel, like is comforting her part of how he makes her think she depends on him? Or does she have to keep up the show that she's the happiest ever and totally over it with him? Does she secretly talk about that with friends? Or is she in such denial she's not even letting those feelings come up? Because not even a year after a major breakup like that you're bound to still be having feelings to process. All of it seems sad.

Joel is such a creep lmao
Also yeah, he's just really leaning into the persona now isn't he? It's starting to feel like satire again.

Reactions: 13
I wondered this a while ago too, closer to when she and Joel got together- what does she do if she still has complicated or sad feelings about the breakup? Does she talk about that with Joel, like is comforting her part of how he makes her think she depends on him? Or does she have to keep up the show that she's the happiest ever and totally over it with him? Does she secretly talk about that with friends? Or is she in such denial she's not even letting those feelings come up? Because not even a year after a major breakup like that you're bound to still be having feelings to process. All of it seems sad.

I'd be sooo interested to know that too, but I realize of course that we never will :D

Imagine just chilling and some creep is videoing you for Instagram.
And you can even see his creeper face in the mirror 🤢
What's this on? I can't see it on insta - has he deleted it?

Taking a photo of someone without their consent or knowledge and then uploading it is disgusting behaviour.

I'd be sooo interested to know that too, but I realize of course that we never will :D
Tbh I think the anniversary of the breakup will only serve as another opportunity to double-down on it all, like "this time last year I was in a much different place - I never would have imagined I'd be engaged to the love of my life only a few months after such a painful curve ball was thrown my way at the beginning of the year. Just goes to show you you never know what life has planned for you! xxx"

I truly don't think she ever allows herself to even entertain the idea that she's making a mistake or rushing into things out of panic and heartbreak.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Carrie hasnt made a mistake yet in her entire life, she's not about to start now

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.