Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason Carrie made that post was to get likes (the post got 60,000+) which is more than double then she got with a picture of Joel 💁🏽‍♀️ it got a ton of blue check accounts to engage with the post and she also gets to hear endless praise and support from people who haven’t said tit to her otherwise. She’s trying to use this fake drama to spin her weird, rushed and quite frankly gross “love story” Carrie loves the attention, her and Joel deserve each other 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 but once all this settles down, she’s still going to be left planning a wedding with Shrek. I bet anything in a few more weeks she’ll start posting everything about the wedding claiming “We were going to keep this private but you know what?? I won’t let the haterzz win!!!”
I suppose when you have nothing of interest going on, but still want to remain relevant the centre of attention, this is the only way really. Get a bunch of strangers to feel sorry for you and feed your ego and also try and paint your fiance as a victim when he definitely isn't. I'm sick of the 'we prevailed through thick and thin and our relationship is stronger than ever' nonsense she's trying to conjure up. Shut up already.

Also, if you believe in astrology, then Libras are known for being codependent, gullible, and scared of being alone sooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All while ignoring the fact she wouldn't be anywhere without her brothers name and her social media following. Her social media following has an element of luck to it too, she happened to start youtube at the right time when it was newish and had favourable algorithms. She wouldn't have the following she does now if she was starting now, or it certainly wouldn't grow as quickly. She also isn't anywhere near as likeable now
i was just thinking yesterday about what her following and therefore career would’ve looked like if she hadn’t fell in with alex and the pre-2014 uk youtuber scene. i don’t remember if she ever said anything about it but i think it’s very obvious that a large amount of her audience found her through that, at least before she was in les mis

Reactions: 10
I'm pretty late to the party and wanna know where the "rare brown eyes" comment comes from haha 😄
Carrie used to moan about how she got bullied at school for being blonde with brown eyes (BS). And someone on here recently made a passing comment about Carries 'rare brown eyes'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Damn. Talk about brutal.
Yep. I don't know if the account is still going but when I looked last night it was weird, clearly fake just a bunch of random cartoon picture grid posts loads uploaded on the same date. Almost looked like a bot account 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
48 hours after the fact & goyle is STILL reposting the pic on his story. when is this going to end? 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I think it's this?
Ouch that's pretty crappy though. To be fair I'd jump down their throats for that too. Doesn't matter whether or not you think the weight gain suits her - and I don't, as it happens, but it's certainly none of my business - it's inexcusable to be so directly nasty and rude.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.