Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t find it either!

i hate when people do that passive aggressive “i hope things get better for you so you can work this out! sending love!” thing that lucie is doing here 🙄
It's not Lucie saying that, it's our Miss Fletcher!

Reactions: 2
"vile excuse for a human" "I hope youre in a psych ward" How lovely!
And they say we are the mean ones!

• Sick
Reactions: 37
It's not Lucie saying that, it's our Miss Fletcher!
oops, i muddled them both together 🤣 lucie’s faux concern “you don’t seem quite well” is just as annoying to me but carrie is obviously worse because i’m biased.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was just thinking about Cinderella (ALW). While it was a flop for the show and Carrie, I feel like it was a success for Georgina, the alternate. She's been in stuff over the summer and now she is Dorothy in Curve's Wizard of Oz. Sometimes if you conduct yourself professionally you can still shine even in the midst of a flop. Suddenly you have Georgina getting lead roles and Lauren Byrne getting Miss Honey. Carrie could have acted a bit more graciously during the flop and then maybe saved her reputation.

Reactions: 37
I’m not sure why Lucie has suddenly decided to start fighting Carrie’s battles for her, but it’s a risky strategy. We’ve heard from multiple sources that people in MT are talking about them, and not in a good way. Does Lucie really want to attach herself to them so publicly?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Lucies comment is so fake concerned, what a melt.

Carries her usual bitchy self.

Bet the comment was something barely critical like “Why did you get engaged so fast” or “I preferred your blonde hair”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fairytale love isn’t real and it’s damaging for Carrie to try and say it is. I love my fiancé don’t get me wrong but a relationship is so much more than that, it’s support and understanding and growth. It’s tackling huge life changes which are stressful and might cause friction but you still want them there at the end of the day.

She’s locked on to a Disney daydream and Joel is perpetuating it with his lovebombing so it probably does feel like a fairytale - but the bubble will burst. Hell, let them plan the wedding - that might burst it. We’ve had arguments about menus and guests and what to prioritise - but it’s cos it’s stressful and we recognise that, but we’re stronger as a couple than beef vs chicken 😂 Carrie and Joel? Not so much
If wedding planning doesn’t break them , parenting will . My husband and I have a strong foundation , know each other well and are in love and we still found that having a baby rocked our world . You fight more because you’re tired and irritable , plus it changes the dynamic of the relationship hugely - you’re not each other’s whole world anymore . You’re mutually putting all your energy and most of your love into looking after a child together , not each other and that’s a big change .

Joel seems like the type who would be jealous of a baby

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m not sure why Lucie has suddenly decided to start fighting Carrie’s battles for her, but it’s a risky strategy. We’ve heard from multiple sources that people in MT are talking about them, and not in a good way. Does Lucie really want to attach herself to them so publicly?
I agree, I’ve always liked Lucie but after this I just don’t know, why would she want to attach herself too these twats? Why all of a sudden do this? I know she saw Joel over the weekend and they talked about all the ”hate” their getting on social media so no telling what he told her, but still why comment some fake concern comment on her post? Her and Carrie’s comments both give me the ick and are patronizing and rude. Come on Lucie, you’re better than this! Don’t join the asscrack twins, avoid them at all costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lucie is obviously in need of some additional SM attention 🙄 of course all of the Fletcher/Montague stans are rushing over to follow her now! Butt out lady, no one cares that you're all of a sudden their gatekeeper, you were never there for them before! Just watch your own career dive as others link you with them. Otherwise say hello to The Marlow panto for 2023!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I was just thinking about Cinderella (ALW). While it was a flop for the show and Carrie, I feel like it was a success for Georgina, the alternate. She's been in stuff over the summer and now she is Dorothy in Curve's Wizard of Oz. Sometimes if you conduct yourself professionally you can still shine even in the midst of a flop. Suddenly you have Georgina getting lead roles and Lauren Byrne getting Miss Honey. Carrie could have acted a bit more graciously during the flop and then maybe saved her reputation.
I think Carries tour was planned right at the end of her Cinderella contract which has stopped her going into any more West End shows (where contracts are a year long) because she ended her Cinderella contract in June and her tour starts in April 2023 or at least rehearsals do, so hence why bitty concerts and month runs have been on the cards this year.

She definitely was hoping to get the Palladium Panto not the Marlow one…..the Panto seems to still have LOADS of tickets left, because I doubt people can be bothered to travel to see Panto because you have one in your local town!

Joel will finish his contract in June unless they terminate before which is possible because they deleated the insta live and this girl Becky says she is receiving lots of questions about Joel which she can’t answer, which makes me think Hamilton will be as well and that could definitely cause issues.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else seen Lucie’s latest reply? She replied again like 10 minutes ago! Why, Lucie? Why? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought Scott was going too be Carrie’s maid of honor but Lucie might be in the running now… FML. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Convinced Lucie is secretly a tattler who is taking one for the team so she can get close to Carrie and spill the tea

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone else seen Lucie’s latest reply? She replied again like 10 minutes ago! Why, Lucie? Why? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought Scott was going too be Carrie’s maid of honor but Lucie might be in the running now… FML. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe that's why? Some people love being involved in weddings, so maybe she's getting herself in with them so she can be included? I know I had friends I hadn't spoken with in years start messaging me when I announced my engagement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Maybe that's why? Some people love being involved in weddings, so maybe she's getting herself in with them so she can be included? I know I had friends I hadn't spoken with in years start messaging me when I announced my engagement.
I didn’t even think of this! Maybe her and Scott will fight over Maid Of Honor 💀😂

This picture might have done been posted on here and I just missed it so apologies if so, but I’m just now seeing it. Can she not keep her massive bleeping tongue in her mouth for one picture?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I didn’t even think of this! Maybe her and Scott will fight over Maid Of Honor 💀😂

This picture might have done been posted on here and I just missed it so apologies if so, but I’m just now seeing it. Can she not keep her massive bleeping tongue in her mouth for one picture?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤢
Is that her attempt at 'evil face?

She isn't playing verruca salt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lucie is obviously in need of some additional SM attention 🙄 of course all of the Fletcher/Montague stans are rushing over to follow her now! Butt out lady, no one cares that you're all of a sudden their gatekeeper, you were never there for them before! Just watch your own career dive as others link you with them. Otherwise say hello to The Marlow panto for 2023!
They never seemed to interact before, remember Carrie wanted the Jenna Waitress role?

Why is Lucie wading in for them now?! She's gone down in my estimation.

Reactions: 9
Her latest story asking people to vote for her "Panto pals" in the What's on Stage Awards just highlights how pointless those awards are. She's sending people off to vote for people they haven't heard of in a production they haven't seen.

It's really obvious why those are the only awards she's ever won

Reactions: 31
And it’s interesting that she only cares about the play and brings it up when it could get her an award. She couldn’t care less while she was still in it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.