Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie is allowed to express her opinion of people commenting on what she puts out there but people can't comment on Carrie because Carrie doesn't think it is appropriate.

Telling people to shhh and keep it to themselves - such a typical instagrammer: listen to me, worship me, invest in me, BUT DON'T have an opinion on me!

For someone so in love and blissfully in a bubble or happiness with her fiancee - she/they sure do invest A LOT of time in the opinions of complete strangers. If she's so happy and in love and knows that he isn't a bad egg, stop reading tattle, delete the comments and move on and be in love stop dwelling on the fact people are seeing another view than you. She wastes so much time going on in rants and tirades.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I'm starting to envy those of you who are already blocked. I'm sick of her crap in my 'suggested' grid.
Block her. That's what I do. I occasionally unblock if I want to be nosey.

Also, guys, slow down. 8 pages and it's not even been a whole day? 😂

Carrie just attention-seeking (or sympathy-seeking) in that post. If you post online the amount you do, expect comments. Learn to ignore/hide them, and focus on the good. You'll feel better for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Joel really, really, really reminds me of an abusive narcissistic ex I dated when I was 17 (he was much older). So many common traits...

- Trying to isolate family / friends
- Bad eating habits and pushing to follow (their big meal out with the 4 sides)
- Love bombing
- Lack of self awareness (oversharing personal info to strangers)
- Has to be part of the action (Disney "F" shirts)
- Lacks independence (12 days of Joelmas, tattoo, "I don't do well without her")
- Moving fast to hit milestones (moving in quickly, engagement)
- A yes-man (their partner can do no wrong)
- Overshares (the lives, the stories, the shared IG account)
- Speaks on behalf of their partner (saying they'll buy a house together)
- Trying to become overly close to family to seem well-intentioned (the t-shirts, calling Tom "bro" online)

I could list more, but this is already enough.

It's really alarming and disturbing and reminds me of the mess I went through myself. While I laugh at most of the mess, once the giggles are gone it is honestly concerning.

I know I shouldn't feel sorry for her, and to some extent I don't because she's enabling him, but I do wish she'd let people help her get out of this.

Reactions: 49
All Carrie has achieved today with that post is drawing everyone's attention to her weight. I'm not saying she's over weight and most people wouldn't have thought anything about her weight but mentioning it the way she did and bringing so much attention to it, now everyone who seen the post and the story the number or repost on Joel's stories instantly will associate Carrie /weight Joel / weight. She has planted it in the heads of anyone who seen the posts and also made herself look like someone who can only accept praise and admiration. Yes the person who sent that message was wrong and her and Joel's weight was no business of theirs but instead of just blocking and saying nothing she has now made everyone aware of her and Joel's weight, be it big or small, that is what everyone will now look at when they see them. If she was so happy and body positive she wouldn't have created this tit show that today was for her

Or maybe just maybe they created this hype over their weight because they are going to bring out a couple's fitness dvd in the new year 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
All Carrie has achieved today with that post is drawing everyone's attention to her weight. I'm not saying she's over weight and most people wouldn't have thought anything about her weight but mentioning it the way she did and bringing so much attention to it, now everyone who seen the post and the story the number or repost on Joel's stories instantly will associate Carrie /weight Joel / weight. She has planted it in the heads of anyone who seen the posts and also made herself look like someone who can only accept praise and admiration. Yes the person who sent that message was wrong and her and Joel's weight was no business of theirs but instead of just blocking and saying nothing she has now made everyone aware of her and Joel's weight, be it big or small, that is what everyone will now look at when they see them. If she was so happy and body positive she wouldn't have created this tit show that today was for her

Or maybe just maybe they created this hype over their weight because they are going to bring out a couple's fitness dvd in the new year 🤪
I can see it now - Asscrack twins speedo workout!!!!!!!!!!!! #SOPROUD

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Joel really, really, really reminds me of an abusive narcissistic ex I dated when I was 17 (he was much older). So many common traits...

- Trying to isolate family / friends
- Bad eating habits and pushing to follow (their big meal out with the 4 sides)
- Love bombing
- Lack of self awareness (oversharing personal info to strangers)
- Has to be part of the action (Disney "F" shirts)
- Lacks independence (12 days of Joelmas, tattoo, "I don't do well without her")
- Moving fast to hit milestones (moving in quickly, engagement)
- A yes-man (their partner can do no wrong)
- Overshares (the lives, the stories, the shared IG account)
- Speaks on behalf of their partner (saying they'll buy a house together)
- Trying to become overly close to family to seem well-intentioned (the t-shirts, calling Tom "bro" online)

I could list more, but this is already enough.

It's really alarming and disturbing and reminds me of the mess I went through myself. While I laugh at most of the mess, once the giggles are gone it is honestly concerning.

I know I shouldn't feel sorry for her, and to some extent I don't because she's enabling him, but I do wish she'd let people help her get out of this.
By the end of the year shes only gonna have him. Nobody will wanna be involved with her.

I hope that bed you've made for yourself carrie is very comfy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"HI MY NAME IS CARRIE HOPE MONTAGUE"
"AND MY NAME IS JOEL FLETCHER"
"WELCOME TO OUR FITNESS DVD... DANCING IN DOCS!!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 74
For someone so in love and blissfully in a bubble or happiness with her fiancee - she/they sure do invest A LOT of time in the opinions of complete strangers. If she's so happy and in love and knows that he isn't a bad egg, stop reading tattle, delete the comments and move on and be in love stop dwelling on the fact people are seeing another view than you. She wastes so much time going on in rants and tirades.
That's the thing though, isn't it? She can't even tell if he's a bad egg or not because she simply doesn't know him that well. I've been with my current partner for about four months now and I obviously like and respect him very much, but I also know that it's just not possible to know a person terribly well after such a short amount of time. Especially because we're all grown ups and not thirteen anymore. Everybody comes with a history, with flaws and traits that you might not even have suspected at the beginning of the relationship. #Jorrie can tell you about eight years of knowing each other all they want, THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU DON'T GET ENGAGED AFTER FIVE MONTHS.

And hi Carrie, love: You can show and tell us and the rest of the world whatever you want, but your insecurity shows. Big time. And by this I mean your own insecurity about the man you call your fiancé. Otherwise you wouldn't be reading these words right now and well all know you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh vom. Someone I follow on Instagram made a story about today's post and Joelle has reposted it on his stories.

So proud.

Edit: as of now, she posted that story 55 minutes ago and he reposted it 44 minutes ago. He just sits and watches Instagram all day doesn't he.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Has Debbie posted anything about Carrie's flip out? She was always jumping into the fray back on twitter.

Reactions: 9
Well, my other half just told me Mrs Doubtfire’s coming to London next May to which he said “Do you think Joel will be playing the role?” #dead

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else notice that their couples account is only following about 12 theatre actors- the rest is either family or Disney accounts? Methinks that said ‘intervention’ has happened and that Carrie (and Joel) have cut off a lot of people!
Carrie, these people cared about you and you are pushing people away because they don’t like your boyfriend! The fact the strangers don’t like him either may tell you he isn’t presenting well and maybe you need to have a conversation with yourself as to my so many people are saying the same things about your relationship!
Sure, you only share ‘snippets’ (and I use that word loosely) of your relationship but when everything you are showing presents as a red flag to nearly everyone who sees it- there is massive problem! The fact that so many people are sharing their own experiences of lovebombing and narcissistic partners is a red flag in itself- people are seeing their own previous experiences in the way your relationship is presenting online!
bleeping pay attention!! You are 30 years old not a teenager! Sticking your fingers in your ears and going ‘lalala’ is just going to isolate you further! Having yes men around you isn’t healthy!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
How many times is asscrack montaspew gonna repost it? It's almost like he doesn't want her to forget the negativity. Again, very narc like.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.