Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
GIVE ME VALIDATION!!!!!! ONLY ARSELICKING PRAISE ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....is basically what they are asking.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

wordzalad

VIP Member
Imagine being Carrie today….Joel is busy reposting a hateful comment over and over again meanwhile Oliver and his new girl are living life posting this 🫠:
Carries absolutely going to write this girl into her next novel as the boyfriend stealing meanie isn’t she

• Haha

Elinie

Chatty Member
Guys you're not going to believe this. My boyfriend and I also went to a few shops together today, and we stopped for coffee! I had no idea we're also a #goals couple that provides positive inspiration for the common folk. I'll be starting the joint instagram ASAP.

No but seriously, it still weirds me out that they have a special instagram just to document their completely normal dates. Isn't this exactly the kind of thing that would go on your personal stories?

I know there are plenty of influencers who get a lot of content and engagement based on their relationship, and documenting their journey getting married/starting a life together. It always seems a bit fake to me, but there are people who do it pretty well. But Carrie and Joel's attempt to become an influencer couple seems so awkward and hamfisted, with the quirky brand name (AllThingsMontague) and this weird account without a clear point (we're going to share about our life as a soon-to-be married couple so watch us go to lunch but NO we will not post about the wedding that's none of your business)...

Also a bit awkward that they didn't even really give their audience a chance to start shipping them organically, the fans hadn't even made music videos about their relationship yet (like they did do for Pete and Oliver). They just declared themselves an inspirational couple that people want to keep up with from the start and now everyone better get on board.

Also, adding, it's seriously so weird that Joel is just filming Carrie while she's on her phone waiting by a café counter. Why? Again, so creepy. He really does see her as his performing monkey to get instagram engagement with, doesn't he?

Last edited:

Hurrem

VIP Member
Alessia is three years younger than Carrie, that is not „so much younger“? Also, with the way Carrie has happily posted pics of herself in bikinis just a few months ago, I don’t think she necessarily strives for a different body type.
If someone is confident about their body, they don't go playing the victim and reposting one lame comment when they are the happiest they've ever been, engaged with the love of their life and living the dream and most comments are people licking her arse. That comment hit a nerve because they were telling the truth and she knows it. Joel is only exacerbating the issue, because it probably makes him feel more secure if she keeps gaining more and more weight. She's looking more and more like him. 😳

And yeah, the narrative about Alessia being much younger is getting old. 3-4 years is nothing, people should get over it already.
30 is young, she wasn't dumped for the younger model. If anything she was dumped for someone that knows how to enjoy life without going to WDW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Jansim

Joel getting a mate to pose a question so he can beg for a freebie wedding cake🤣🤣😍
Screenshot_20221117_162621.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Carrie is that girl that ALWAYS comes to you when she’s going through sh*t situation - usually always of her own doing… bad break up, criticism for her books etc etc

And we are the friends that say ‘he isn’t good for you… I think you just need some time, do your ‘eat, pray, love phase’ go to Italy and kiss the wrong guy and eat too much pasta.

And she… she’s the one that ignores our advice and never listens to anyone, thinks she knows every single thing there is to know about everything at the grand old age of 30, she’s the girl who will come back in a year, maybe two and say ‘I don’t know what I was thinking!!!! Don’t ever let me do this again!’ And then… she’ll meet another guy and in fact, will do it again! And our advice will continuously fall on deaf ears and she will never learn…

i think that’s why this thread has slowed down, it’s because people have realised that she is indeed ‘that girl’

Freeelves

I don't understand this thinking of telling everyone to shut up unless they have 'positive' opinions. Like she's 30, who has been on social media for half her life, why hasn't she grasped yet how the internet works. Or how trolls work!

It really annoys me that they're happy to get all the benefits of being a influencer but complain about the burdens of being one. Every job has ups and downs, if you want the attention that gets you all the freebies then you have to accept there will also be criticisms. Like everything in the public eye! Also like most jobs, I get criticized by my colleagues and boss if I produce something they don't like. Post on your private account if you don't want these comments.

Carrie, you are in control of the narrative on your own account! You can delete these comments and none of us would know. Like why would you highlight these comments? You're just inviting people to potentially agree with a comment they probably never would have seen or maybe have never even thought. She's so immature in her thinking, I think this also highlights how insecure she is with herself. Like if it's hitting a nerve or triggering something, reflect why?!

And also learn, that people who comment these things it's because those opinions are formed by their life and their beliefs. So it's probably that your post is touching something within them and they feel the need to comment to satisfy that part of themselves. Like admittedly this has taken me 2 years of therapy to realise this but I put in the work because I didn't like how I was reacting to other people. I was my own worst enemy so I worked on myself. But she just wants to be in her echo chamber and would never be bothered to put in the work required.

Sorry long rant! She's just driving me crazy with her entitlement.

• Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Messaged her 8 times and ignored?? I thought they had been friends for years and were just waiting for the right time to be plunged into their fairytale.

Joel is just as desperate as her

• Haha
Ok but that photo she shared is the first time I think I'm seeing her side profile (which makes sense, who shares photos of them from the side) and she has a MASSIVE double chin. She is definitely way larger than she appears in her posed Instagram photos
Ugh stop, isn’t everyone?! I’m a bit over this. Carrie is the absolute biggest drainer on the planet, there’s miles of material without making crap comments about her weight. I am complete catfish on insta bc shocker, I don’t love my multiple chins so if I can angle my face so people can’t see them, I will. Does that make me a terrible awful person?

can’t we play a new one

• Heart
  • Angry

grannypants

VIP Member
all jokes aside this whole situation is so wild to me.

I came out of a four year relationship earlier this year and I honestly can’t imagine my parents reactions if I told them I was engaged to somebody else now. I think they would sit me down and have a serious chat with me.

why is nobody in carrie’s life questioning how mad this is? do they not care??

• Heart

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I would feel like absolute shit if someone said something nasty about me and my husband to be was reposting it over and over. Lmao why is Joel doing that?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Sanctified

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221117_142854_Chrome.jpg

This cake was almost 100 quid. (if this is the large size) or 70 quid for a medium size. Crazy.

I can never fathom people spending that much on a cake.

• Wow
  • Sick

Neycroo

Chatty Member
Geez, I know he’s praising the cake and the makers but saying ‘It was the best!!’ after declaring that he bought it for Carrie feels very ‘*I* am the best!! It’s me!! I bought this amazing cake for my amazing fiancée!! Suck it Oliver!! Me me meeeee, I’m so wonderful!!’

Also the cake is lovely but also very underwhelming to make such a big deal out of?? Especially for a big 30th birthday cake. Weird to brag about it and make a point of how he ‘almost forgot’ to post about it—as though anybody cares
I was on the edge of my seat for weeks wondering what cake she had ..phew....and relax.

Definitely posted that cake hoping to get a free one for their wedding.

Carrot Top Fletcher had a carrot cake. How fitting.

• Haha

halloweenjellybean

They are 100% on damage control. Someone has spoken to Joel and reigned him in for sure. He was a total shit show when she was away and kicked started it all off. Either Carrie has put her foot her down or management has got involved somewhere.

h0t$auce

I'm still catching up so maybe I'm behind but why is Carrie blaming "The Daily Fail" for leaking their engagement when Joel leaked it in his Instagram stories (which Carrie then reposted)? People here then started to speculate and noticed Carrie wearing just the ring (plus the safety ring) on her engagement finger in multiple shots. She said they wanted fans to speculate and were fine with that, so why was it an issue when the speculation was picked up? She posted for a few days in a row about how she's suddenly so happy and can't stop crying, really hamming it up for attention. The people who posted the engagement balloon that started all the speculation were Joel and then Carrie so she should be mad at Joel and not the news.

• Heart