Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
View attachment 1739853View attachment 1739854
#Bekind
Joel acknowledged and replied to this politely so why are they all jumping on this innocent comment?
Their ploy worked perfectly. They made a huge song and dance over that fat shaming comment to victimise themselves. So now all their (Carrie’s) super fans have been riled up on their behalf. Any comment that isn’t slavering praise will now be looked on as hate or a pile on for poor hard done by Joel and Carrie.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Neycroo

Chatty Member
But you're not OVER IT, are you Joel, otherwise you wouldn't be reposting it you would be ignoring it, like another NORMAL 35 year old, comfortable in their own skin.

He really is the gift that keeps on giving🤣🤣🤣
She looks like a lady in her 50's who lived on the streets for a while and this lovely gentleman from the council just handing her the key to her new bedsit. The romance factor of that photo is zero.

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I don’t understand the point of the joint Insta if they both just re-post to their personal instas anyway?

• Haha

Jansim

So Joel has a 47 years old sister?!?!?! (Just like Carrie she does look older than her age...) I really thought Joel was a lonely child...View attachment 1735389
View attachment 1735391
Nobody wants to see your tongue mate keep it in your mouth!!!!

Also Joel reposting all the messages about Carrie and him being overweight for the past 24 hours is pure NARCISIST tactic, trying to exacerbate Carrie's own insecurities so see never leaves him! What a weirdo/psycho he is seriously, it is really sickening!!!
I don't think it's right to be making comments on Joel's sister. Shes nothing to do with the thread and not in the puplic eye
I personally think she looks good for 47.
I agree .......Yes Joel keep your tongue in mouth, your 35 years old not 14!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sanctified

VIP Member
View attachment 1732250

That comment about her and Joel's weight really got to her

Just ignore the hate comments! Establish boundaries! Don't go off on one yet again
Why is she letting this get to her when Jowl is a 'proud big boy' and Carrie doesn't shut up about body positivity?

For every negative comment, there are like a hundred positive ones and she never ever gives those people the time of day. If I was a fan that was supportive, I'd be well miffed that she was only ever replying to the meanie haters

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Why is Carrie just perpetually online?? And I don’t mean her obsessive social media presence or her blatantly readying Tattle, but there are SO many videos from Joel and also Scott of Carrie just obsessively staring at her phone, it’s so bizarre. What an inane waste of your life. To be physically out on dates with the so-called love of your life and just glued to your phone and stood so far away?? What is she always looking at??

Reactions: 40

DaisySims89

VIP Member
It's her Instagram page, she can control it how she wants. Turn off the comments once in a while and focus on the positive ones. She should be engaging with her real fans, not the trolls
I can't believe she still hasn't learned this

If she continues to water the weeds in her garden, they'll just grow bigger (or whatever the saying is 😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
My fave part about Alessia is that she doesn't post anywhere NEAR as much as Carrie and everyone can still tell she's happy and in love. Almost like when it's real you don't have to share it 24/7? What a concept

• Haha

onasidequest

VIP Member
How did Joel 'forget' to post that cake when he was sat at home pretending he had flu for nearly 2 weeks? He saw the remnants of it sitting in the fridge every time he went in there for milk?

• Haha
Why are they drawing so much attention to the comment Jesus. Block and move on Carrie. It doesn't need to be a story for both of you and a grid post. We get it, horrible mean haters say mean things to you all the time and it's just the worst and no one else understands because no one else ever has something mean said about them! I'd rather comments on my weight were coming from strangers than my own family!!

Sping

She really, really is not into him. The only times she genuinely looks happy (for a second) is when the ring / engagement is brought up, but it's clearly her smiling at the fact she's engaged rather than the fact she's engaged TO HIM.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
This exactly! He has started the controlling, why else would he keep reposting these things, especially as he says he's SO OVER IT. In the future Carrie is not going to have a say in anything.
Does Joel realise the hurt he is probably causing her by keep reposting this and drawing attention to the thing she is so sensitive to. .Still as long as it makes him feel relevant I guess that's all he cares about.
He’s doing that BECAUSE it hurts her. That way he can be like “Look at the meanie haters, but, hey, you have MY shoulder to cry on!” It’s disgusting.

No rational person does this. Oliver only called us “cunts”, and then moved on with his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

BWGossip

Chatty Member
Or perhaps you think it is acceptable to point out people's physical features and make fun of them 'because it's true
People here mock Carrie's hair, her clothes, her dry skin, her makeup, her smile. Why do you draw the line at weight? She is overweight, it's not a judgement it's a fact, like her hair are frizzy, her granma clothes or her dry skin. The comment sent to her was rude and unnecessary, but as long as the tattler isn't the instagram poster, why are you policing them? If she was underweight no doubt people would tell her she is a disgusting anorexic and that she should eat a burger and most people would be okay with that.

The quid pro quo for posting online (and getting free candles) is people having opinion about you, your appearance and your life, sometimes nice comments (the overwhelming majority in Carrie's case) and sometimes not so nice.

Imo Carrie is jumping on that comment because it plays into her 'people saying negative things about me or my life are haters/trolls including all the comments about Joel being a weirdo'. The comment was probably a random troll but now she uses to discredit all the genuine worries people have about her relationship.

• Heart

onasidequest

VIP Member
It's weird watching this line of threads come full circle and go back to feeling sorry for Joel. We've gone through the full range of emotions with him.

• Haha

nononopppppe

Long time lurker... hello!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The creepy and quite patronising "Awhh, I'm so sorry" and icky expression from Joel on multiple occasions during this live.... making me squirm!

Carrie: *chews at finger* "Oh, I've just made my finger bleed"
Joel: "Awhhh, I'm so sorry."
ICK.

Something really just doesn't sit right with me.

• Haha
  • Sick