Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel's behavior in that live screams damage control.
Having people see him in a more positive light is exactly what he needed and what his agent has pushed on him. The difference between he and Carrie here is that he's a good actor and she isn't.
He cares about his appearance and Carrie cares so little for him that she's barely bothering with it.

Reactions: 37
She’s 2/3rds into a breakdown IMO - evenly split between him and her car crash career, I’ll be amazed if she makes it to the end of the run without a major flip out.

Reactions: 15
When asked what is the best thing about this year Joel responded something along the lines how their relationship is unfolding, like he didn't expect for what has happen to them to have happened...And Carrie agreed but I am sure for her it was more to do with the harsh realisation that she started the year dating a real life Disney prince aka Oliver and is now finishing her year engaged to no neck Shrek. She clearly didn't think that would have happened to her...While Joel can't believe his luck that he won't end up all alone as the single virgin man he was at the beginning of the year now he has FINALLY bagged Carrie No Hope Fletcher (after 8 years of her ignoring him deliberately because she always thought she was much better than him...) And no Carrie you and Joel were not friends or mates for 8 years, you didn't even had each other telephone number for all these years ffs 🤦😂🤦
Both their attitudes and the words they use in the live is so telling...I have said it before and I will say it again, they are both narcisisits/manipulators and they deserve each other! 🤡😂🤡

Just leaving this #FanArt here...after No Neck Shrek we now have No Face Shrek...A picture is worth a 1000s words they say?!...The good thing is that Carrie will be able to use this drawing with her next fiancé too, just need to crop out the Montaguew name...😂
View attachment 1747640
Why can't they use proper grammar isn't she a writer ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thoughts on the live:
1. Damage control.
2. They are 100% in the honeymoon phase of a relationship. The reality of life hasn’t even come close to hitting them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
C: "It's never been one of those events where I thought: Oh a potential suitor might be here!
You were always just Joel! just Joel! Yeah you still are." *inhales sharply and continues to chew her finger*

Ha ha ha 🥤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
C: "It's never been one of those events where I thought: Oh a potential suitor might be here!
You were always just Joel! just Joel! Yeah you still are." *inhales sharply and continues to chew her finger*
Wait, what? She actually said that???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He can't be that clueless though, if someone has been ignoring you for 8 years responds once you've landed a role in one of the biggest musicals and after they've had their heart broken its hardly a love story is it. I suspect he likes the idea of her ie she has a low level of 'fame', a fan base and well known family- but the way she talks about him he must know she just ain't that into you. She should be honest though, feel like she's in too deep now can't see how she can wriggle out of it as she's doubled down so much to the hAtErS.

They'd probably be better as friends they do seem to get on well but she doesn't fancy him at all, in fact in that live she seems to actively dislike him.

Reactions: 25
They'd probably be better as friends they do seem to get on well but she doesn't fancy him at all, in fact in that live she seems to actively dislike him.
He probably sprung the live on her and she didn't want to do it. She probably knew he'd say something stupid or too revealing about the state of their showmance.

I can imagine her talking to him right before, trying to make sure their multiple versions of events match up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I could not watch the entire video because similar to my predecessors in the comments- got eventually bored by their chaotic "storytelling" and overall input. But that visual evidence was interesting enough to dissect their behaviour towards each other.

Joel reminds me of a guy who was obsessed with me from year 5 up until we left school. He even nearly drowned once "because of me", when he decided to follow a fantastic swimmer (moi) over the lake, without having asked for my approval and then out of nowhere started to scream in the centre of the lake, feared of drowning.. so I needed to swim back and drag him (on my back) to the shore.

He isn't some abuser.. just a random guy whom she wouldn't have considered in the past.. because he's a "little pathetic" and used to be beneath her "hierarchy wise". Joel talking about how their first date manifested, makes it evident also: "Oh I was really nervous and I was texting her- and she happened to be drunk with Scott, so messaged me: Are you going to ask me out or what? Do you fancy me? Because I'm getting bored." This was her wanting to speed the process up, since she wasn't interested in him enough to stay in contact, unless she could turn him into a boyfriend, so she didn't have to be single anymore.

She evidently isn't romantically interested in him. She does not look at him, constantly moves towards the camera.. so their faces aren't close together..distracts with Edgar, fidgety movements and her "bleeding finger"-that she actively chewed on until it started to bleed.
I would have sympathy with Joel if I did not see the resemblance with my very own little "burden" from the past. But I obviously did not let that one propose to me and Carrie decided to take on Joel out of desperation.. despite her being very much undecided in the beginning (as he implied himself) and trying to detect/prevent his past surprises.

Very very embarrassing to watch. Carrie is a self centered enabler and Joel cannot believe his "luck"..

EDIT: no I take the sympathy bit back.. I still wouldn't have sympathy with him.. he continues to be repulsive and annoying 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s going to double down even more on the Joel is the love of my life now that Tattle said she looks bored and dis interested 🤣. She doesn’t want to be Joel’s wife, she just wants to be anyones. I reckon the postman could propose and shed say yes

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Calling it now - they’ll be some kind of post today about she’s so incredibly tired from rehearsals, and that’s why she might have looked bored last night…. She’s not dead behind the eyes and empty of love guys… she’s just tired because she’s the first person to EVER have rehearsals (for a villain - who probably only has about 20 minute stage time?)

I’ll never be able to have sympathy for Joel after the messages about SA and not so casual racism. He’s a creep, who Carrie will double down, marry and have all the babies with just to prove us haters wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What’s on the docket today then! Here’s what I think todays fake questions will consist of…

- why did your ring disappear for a few days?
- when will the wedding be?
- are you happy for scott?
- are you friends with your panto cast mates?

Anything I missed? 😂
Plus some weirdly fitting question from someone who also wants to marry their partner of five months, with a rant-y answer from Carrie about how one just knows and shouldn’t listen to the haters 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it very telling that Carrie said she knew/strongly suspected that Joel was about to propose but seemed to do everything in her power to spoil the plans or at least make him panic. What a power trip.
I thought it was not very nice of her not trying to play along once she suspected that something was up. Definitely a Narcissistic trait to try to worry, ruin someone's plan. She is mean and she does not truly love him.

Reactions: 23
So Carrie couldn’t put her Disney ornaments on her tree main tree?! What?!
I don’t believe a word of it because I genuinely don’t think Oliver would care enough. It was her house and her tree

Reactions: 16
I don’t believe a word of it because I genuinely don’t think Oliver would care enough. It was her house and her tree
I think she said that she 'felt like' she couldn't put her ornaments on the main tree and so had a 'classy tree' and a 'tacky tree'. This is from the same place as her throwing away her mugs that she thought Oliver didn't approve of. He probably didn't say anything but she knew that his taste leaned more towards classic, traditional stuff and so she was desperately trying to mould herself into his ideal partner. She called her ornaments tacky, not him.
Now that she's found herself a man-child then she's turning into a stroppy toddler. Do we even know the real Carrie, or have we always seen the person she wants to be to fit in with whoever her current boyfriend is?

Reactions: 26
From what everyone said about last night’s live, it sounds as if Carrie was on her best bratty teenager behavior. What kind of actress can’t even pretend for an hour to be a functioning adult, in love, and respectful of her husband to be?
I bet she was in super defensive mode because she knew that many from here would be watching but hey, you made that decision, Carrie.

And for another unthemed q&a there are quite a few questions about the panto. The one with an x at the end is from her and it’s of course about getting sent stuff to the theatre lol

Reactions: 12
Joel was desperate to find a wife to be and Carrie was desperate to find a husband to be. THE END.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.