Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice she couldn’t remember the name of the film they went to see on their perfect first date. You know, the one he had the quote from TATTOOED ON HIS ARM?

So special.
YES!! I’m sorry but this has absolutely baffled me! Wasn’t their first date this special, amazing event that just “wouldn’t end” and was so perfect, blah blah, and the quote from the film touched them so much they decided it was *their* quote and BOTH got tattoos for it - just for Carrie to not even remember the name of the film???? She literally scrunched up her face a bit trying to recall the name, and sounded so disinterested when she did remember it! I just - gah!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’ve just remembered the bit of the live where someone asked if they wanted to start a family and part of Joel’s response was “I can’t wait for her to be a mum”

Ick ick ick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
It was the least loved up telling of an engagement story. Yeah carrie knew it would happen at some point. And him choosibg
To work at a time they could’ve spent together before she went on holiday would be odd. But why not just make a joke “yeah I knew something was going on but didn’t know
Exactly what”.
she Tried helping that meeting a theatre person wasn’t strange so she didn’t question it. But if she’d seen her family there would’ve twigged was something going on.

theyhardly mentioned the party aswell. You’d think they’d be giddy but really just seemed like it was a nothing event.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s 2/3rds into a breakdown IMO - evenly split between him and her car crash career, I’ll be amazed if she makes it to the end of the run without a major flip out.
83 shows in 6 weeks. If she’s “lucky” she’ll be so busy with shows she’ll be on automatic pilot and get through the run. But… bets on how many shows she’s off sick?

This is like storyline in Runaway Bride with Julia Roberts' character not knowing how she likes her eggs for breakfast as she always fit in with whatever partner she was with at the time liked best!
Yes!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20221121-123547.png

No offence meant to the artist but there shouldn't be an apostrophe there and it's doing my nut in 😂

Screenshot_20221121-123559.png

I'm going to start tagging my partner every time he makes me a drink because apparently this is what "perfect" couples do

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
It took them about 20 mins to get to the engagement story. There was a lot of talking over each other and interrupting.
Carrie looked bored and mildly annoyed by Joel the entire time.

Before we were telling Carrie to get out. Now I think Joel needs to be the one to leave
I did like him a bit more after watching bits of the live. Mostly because you could see how one sided the relationship is and feel bad for him. Not to minimize any of the things he’s done or said but as damage control goes he did a good acting job. And that’s what’s so crazy! They are both actors. She COULD pretend to be all loved up to teach the “haters” a lesson but instead she chewed on her finger and kept picking at her nose. Which brings me to my last comment of the morning, if I did a live and had unconsciously been doing weird things like that I wouldn’t save the post! Just let it disappear. The “branding” is very odd.

“Words of affirmation” The Shreks like being told how great they are- colour me shocked 🤣. Gifts should be higher on hers- she loves a freebie

Nothing wrong with it- I love giving people gifts so it’s probably mine but Cazza ain’t being honest tuyere 🤣
Makes sense why he wasn’t so thrilled with the 12 Days of Joelmas. Not a big gift person

View attachment 1748419

No offence meant to the artist but there shouldn't be an apostrophe there and it's doing my nut in 😂

View attachment 1748424

I'm going to start tagging my partner every time he makes me a drink because apparently this is what "perfect" couples do
She said she forgot her coffee at home so I’m guessing he is drinking hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also found it hilarious that all of her friends remarked, that it was easy to avoid/spot Carrie (when they tried to hide on their engagement day) due to her vibrant hair colour. Like some neon orange coloured traffic cone 😅

She's Caucasianflexible
I was thinking that too.. the "artist" 😅 obviously wanted to distinguish between the two people/faces.. or otherwise it would have turned into one enormous blob of flesh. Still semi-smart solution and not so tasteful image.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was the least loved up telling of an engagement story. Yeah carrie knew it would happen at some point. And him choosibg
To work at a time they could’ve spent together before she went on holiday would be odd. But why not just make a joke “yeah I knew something was going on but didn’t know
Exactly what”.
she Tried helping that meeting a theatre person wasn’t strange so she didn’t question it. But if she’d seen her family there would’ve twigged was something going on.

theyhardly mentioned the party aswell. You’d think they’d be giddy but really just seemed like it was a nothing event.
Totally agree that there was no excitement in retelling the engagement story. My now husband proposed in 2013 and I still get excited when anyone asks how we got engaged and it really shows when I retell the story. There’s even a few funny blips in the story where I accidentally ruined his plans a couple times without having any inkling about it (unlike Carrie who knew exactly what she was doing).

Reactions: 18
I don't think she sabotaged the story because she wanted to keep it private; she wanted to tell it all in her own shout-y way in a YT video, where she could control how it's being told. That's where she would have presented it as the most romantic thing ever. But now that Joel told all about it in the live, she was pissed off and therefore had to behave accordingly. The way this woman have never matured past the age of 14 is still amazing to me, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.