Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I’ll pass.
She was a spoiled entitled brat in Cinderella.
Anyone else?
not sure if youve seen the suggestion but jamie muscato for moulin rouge sounds like a pretty good option.

Sorry but the Daily Mail explanation is really unsatisfactory. But HOW did the Daily Mail know? Yes they were obvious with the balloon, but I don't think the Daily Mail would go and post a whole article because of a balloon
Yknow what’s funny though? Carrie’s insistence that only “people she knew” were at her proposal, and then later only friends and family at the engagement dinner or whatever.

6CF23328-B249-4025-91EE-6E62BE5926F9.png

So either friends and family leaked the news or, idk, THE BALLOON GAVE IT AWAY?

Not sure why they’re so pissed off at TDM when they’re the ones who gave the news away anyway 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
sorry but the daily mail 100% got the story from tattle. i’ve pointed out before they used exactly the same picture, cropped in exactly the same way, that was posted on here about the engagement. there’s no way that would’ve happened without them getting the story from here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Yeah like the "leak" happened so soon after the engagement, it's like do you have some tit friends who can't keep the story to themselves for a week or what

• Haha
Reactions: 18
sorry but the daily mail 100% got the story from tattle. i’ve pointed out before they used exactly the same picture, cropped in exactly the same way, that was posted on here about the engagement. there’s no way that would’ve happened without them getting the story from here
I don't doubt people who work there read here, it just seems like not enough to write an article about. But maybe you're right and that wasn't their strategy - maybe they asked friends and family to confirm if the story is even true so they could leak it. So we can thank Shrek for that one

Reactions: 5
Automation?? AND EFF OFF. JOEL LEAKED IT YOU MUPPET
View attachment 1728194
View attachment 1728200
Apologies if somebody has mentioned this already, I’m catching up but there are lamps that come down all at once as part of Hamilton’s staging (if you look at Hamilton BTS Instagram takeover highlight reels on YouTube you’ll see how it works, it looks really nice/cool) OR she’s referring to the revolving stage. So essentially, no effort and all things the techies already have in place that he wanted to use for personal gain.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't like her at all, but I HATE this for her. All things Montague...they aren't even married (yet), she's still a Fletcher...she's earned (I might be being generous there) her accolades as Fletcher.
God. WHO actually makes an Instagram account for thier relationship 🤮🤮🤮
Sorry if this has been said already - but I reckon their managers or agents or whatever told them to take the tit they post off of their professional accounts and make a private (for want of a better word) one as it is unprofessional to see - which is true.
Yet the ass crack and budgie smugglers are still on their "professional" accounts.

These two don't even know what professional means!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
not sure if youve seen the suggestion but jamie muscato for moulin rouge sounds like a pretty good option.

Yknow what’s funny though? Carrie’s insistence that only “people she knew” were at her proposal, and then later only friends and family at the engagement dinner or whatever.

View attachment 1729057

Not sure why they’re so pissed off at TDM when they’re the ones who gave the news away anyway 🙄🙄🙄
Where can I find the posts about the balloons on here? I completely missed that bit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1

View attachment 1729057

Them talking in the third person... stop, guys, stop. Just answer the question normally, or sod off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Apologies if somebody has mentioned this already, I’m catching up but there are lamps that come down all at once as part of Hamilton’s staging (if you look at Hamilton BTS Instagram takeover highlight reels on YouTube you’ll see how it works, it looks really nice/cool) OR she’s referring to the revolving stage. So essentially, no effort and all things the techies already have in place that he wanted to use for personal gain.
this intrigues me because we can tell he proposed at Hamilton which makes me wonder if the techs were called in especially for this, would they get paid for the extra hours? Is it voluntary because of true love? (🤢😂🤪) I’ve heard through techs at a couple of venues it was filmed but I don’t know why it’s not been released yet - I was given the impression it was going to be a big thing for public consumption not just something personal for them to remember

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
this intrigues me because we can tell he proposed at Hamilton which makes me wonder if the techs were called in especially for this, would they get paid for the extra hours? Is it voluntary because of true love? (🤢😂🤪) I’ve heard through techs at a couple of venues it was filmed but I don’t know why it’s not been released yet - I was given the impression it was going to be a big thing for public consumption not just something personal for them to remember
That’s a really good point! Big vibe from me that Joel doesn’t respect the techies based on his rants in the past - they never get a mention when he’s discussing the strengths of “his” company. What day was the engagement, could it have been a two show day? Shan Ako said she witnessed the proposal according to the stories shared so cast might have been around anyway. The cast don’t seem close to him based on online presence so it’s the only way I can think of that she would have seen it, she was there already…

Interesting, If it was filmed then they could be holding on to it to build up engagement and curiosity around the whole event in order to make the maximum ammount of views/money off the YouTube video. It’s also a feel good story for Hamilton to put out (West End stars engaged bla bla bla….) until they saw the negative comments under that live and are now possibly having a wobble about it being released and bringing negative attention to the show so Carrie/Joel have been delayed from sharing it. Carrie also mentioned in the ATM stories that they’ve received a lot of negativity regarding the engagement, do they mean just here or has a professional mentioned something!? Am I over tired and reading too much into this!? Maybe. Probably.

That’s my theory now anyway, I know Carrie mentioned she wants to keep it private for now…. 👀 but what’s the wait for? is the moment you release it going to be on a pumpkin? What else would trigger the moment for the proposal to be finally posted later on? Their year anniversary is too far away so has to be something! Advertisement or Mag Deal are my only thoughts….

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Where can I find the posts about the balloons on here? I completely missed that bit 😅
#Balloongate happens on Page 33 of Thread #35! Eight entire threads ago, wow.

Good God, I have just now realised #balloongate happened literally one day after the proposal. They kept it a secret for all of one day. How on earth do they have the audacity to be pissy about “not being able to announce it the way they wanted” when they couldn’t even keep it to themselves FOR ALL OF ONE DAY?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
747206A6-5FBB-4B72-B62F-0D9969C736D7.png

CARRIEEEEEEE oh my god 🙄😂 She is so dramatic
What will they be posting on this page then, if not for, “SO PROUD!!!! of this human woman, who has now asked the absolute LEGEND!!!!!!!! SCOTT to be her best man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

ETA: I just noticed this! I couldn’t find it if I tried, but someone the other day mentioned the order of the pronouns in the bio suggested Carrie’s were he/him and Joel’s were she/her… more proof Crabbie and Goyle are reading here, as if we didn’t have enough already. Hey lovebirds 👋 👋 👋
06AC2446-6932-4BB5-95B8-0DCCA015C4D0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Nothing I love more than my break on night shift, than to sit and read CHF's thread and cringe at what's gone on. That Joel is a bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1729158
CARRIEEEEEEE oh my god 🙄😂 She is so dramatic
What will they be posting on this page then, if not for, “SO PROUD!!!! of this human woman, who has now asked the absolute LEGEND!!!!!!!! SCOTT to be her best man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

ETA: I just noticed this! I couldn’t find it if I tried, but someone the other day mentioned the order of the pronouns in the bio suggested Carrie’s were he/him and Joel’s were she/her… more proof Crabbie and Goyle are reading here, as if we didn’t have enough already. Hey lovebirds 👋 👋 👋View attachment 1729165
And the grammar has also been altered since it was mentioned here.
The Montague’s is now The Montagues.
Hi (soon to be) Montagues.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi Crabbie and Goyle, we know you read here so I just wanted to give you both a special message. You’re both insufferable twats!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of love!!!!!!!! #SOPROUD

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Again, this goes back to the Barbra Streisand effect I mentioned a few threads ago.

If Carrie and Joel didn't repeatedly refer to the Daily Mail article, it probably would've slipped under the net. Even when it first went up it was WAY down the DM homepage.

Reactions: 28
Hi carrie!! I can't wait for you to wake up and realise that marrying joel is going to ruin every aspect of your life, but hey ho boo you do you! Enjoy the enjoy being the wife of a Hitler loving cuntbag! 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.