Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This came up on my tiktok...
edit - just had a look through the comments and everyone's been brainwashed
I can’t tell you how much this girl annoys me! She’s such a suck up - her head is so far up carries arse that she can also taste carries tit hair dye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really, truly find it hard to believe that Joel asked her parents for her hand (after 4 ish months) and they happily consented.

I’m not sure if she’d lie about this (because obviously it would get back to Tom and her family somehow) but this just seems WILD to me.
Honestly I imagine the convo took negotiation and reluctance, until he wore them down (and reported back to her that they happily assented)

Debbie: Isn't it awfully soon to get married?
Joel: I'm going to propose regardless of what you say, might as well get on board
Debbie: I'm not sure
Joel: Let's just tell her this convo didn't happen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it also possible, given they apparently discussed their entire bloody lives within the first few months, that Carrie told her parents Joel might propose at some point and she was going to say yes, so... yeah, go with it or not, but it's what I want and they just sighed and went "sure Jan"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is there anything linking your account on here and your Instagram account?
Yes but I very rarely post on here.. I made an account on here last week to talk about Carrie blocking me and a few other posts (nothing mean) but honestly think it’s quite bizzare that Joel literally searched my name as I don’t follow him at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Carrie Hope Fletcher #44: The Wicked Fairy Godmother fails to cast a spell that will spin this insanity into a healthy reality

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You just KNOW when she says about the wedding not being traditional she’s going to have white dr martens on because she’s soooo quirky and not like other girls 🤪🤪🤪🤪 oh and Scott will be in the place of her maid of honour for extra quirk points/see how totally cool I am having a man there and not a woman. Totally not because she doesn’t have any close female friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Wouldn’t be surprised if Carrie is flicking between that profile and her own and asking the questions herself
She must be. I always think, well maybe it really is just people from Tattle asking the questions, that's why it's all stuff we've mentioned... BUT, the Venelope thing - surely someone wouldn't see Joel's response being Wreck it Ralph, then go back to the start of her stories to ask that new question. You'd just reply to the story with Ralph on. So has to be her right?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I mentioned the other week I just got engaged. I forgot to tell you all that the week before I’d been moaning at my boyfriend about this girl I follow on Instagram getting engaged after 5 months when we’d been together for years. So I guess thanks Carrie 😂
Congratulations! Great that that worked for you, mine still doesn't get the hint, we've been together for 6 years & have a kid 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You just KNOW when she says about the wedding not being traditional she’s going to have white dr martens on because she’s soooo quirky and not like other girls 🤪🤪🤪🤪 oh and Scott will be in the place of her maid of honour for extra quirk points/see how totally cool I am having a man there and not a woman. Totally not because she doesn’t have any close female friends!
Maybe Scott will be a flower man, I keep seeing them all over tiktok. I imagine the whole wedding will be quite quirky and possibly have theatre like performances, like that episode of glee when Kurt’s Dad gets married and they all sing and dance down the aisle.??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can imagine the wedding being like Harry and meghans. By that I mean Carrie and Joel will invite all their 'friends' (former colleagues and connections who can help boost their careers)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First photo of the first date and it’s Carrie by herself in a press picture…
What the duck is the point in sharing that?
I'm so confused right now! 😂
Multiverse of madness sums this relationship up quite nicely.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you think she will have a prenup in place? She's already lost her sanity, god knows her money and assets are soon to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, this just came up on my Facebook 😂 since you're "not" going for a disney themed wedding Carrie, maybe this is something to take into consideration? 😂😂🤢🤢
Screenshot_20221113_232726.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.