Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
This couple page is going to be so mundane, not even going to tell us about the wedding but want us all to be invested in their boring daily lives anyway 🙄
As it’s been said upthread, the page genuinely only exists to address criticism and control the narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Ripley Rose Kat

VIP Member
Absolutely no way is she over Oliver

I was with my ex for longer than they were together, I won't go into details but treated me awfully towards the end, and it was a very bad break up.

Over a year down the line, I'm only just putting myself out there whilst my ex has broken up with the person he cheated on me with

I'm also one year older than Carrie. I want marriage and kids but know it'll take time to build that with a future partner.

It takes time and she hasn't not given herself time to heal and work on herself, it's ridiculous

• Heart

Elinie

Chatty Member
Carrie, stop encouraging him 🙄
View attachment 1727455
Like I already commented once, I just really don't understand what kind of deluded sense of self importance you have to have to post something like this. She's just describing the most basic couple interaction in the world- her boyfriend drove to drop off some things she needed, they had lunch together in a pretty place. Why do they think they need to show this off, on a dedicated account, like it's some really special thing everyone is yearning to see?

This would actually almost have been a cute post, if she'd uploaded it to her personal account. It's generally chill and happy for once. But on a dedicated couples' account it just comes across as soooo obnoxious. She has the bessssst fiancé in the world, everyone should know how special he is, he DROVE TO SEE HER omgggg bet you didn't know significant others could do that, now everyone clap.

Last edited:
  • Haha

kendallandkylie

Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 19.03.03.png

Honestly it's giving 'He is a bit trash and I am out of this world and ethereal' but maybe I'm just being cynical.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Netsaboots

So you admit yourself that you didn't fancy him at all 8 years ago, when you had other options. 😂😂
IMG_20221113_180147.jpg

• Haha

mxllie2012

I did wonder if either of them would turn to reality TV….

Obviously not Strictly because of their dance background but will we see them in the Jungle next year?
Carrie was gone for 12 days and Joel was insufferable, if she was uncontactable in the Australian jungle for a month Joel would probably be arrested trying to break into the camp bc he just has to be near his one true love 😂😂

• Haha

Skye green

Chatty Member
I mentioned the other week I just got engaged. I forgot to tell you all that the week before I’d been moaning at my boyfriend about this girl I follow on Instagram getting engaged after 5 months when we’d been together for years. So I guess thanks Carrie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

struggs123

Chatty Member
None if it makes sense. We want privacy so we have created an insta account just for our relationship. I know Carrie so well but had no idea what ring she would like. Carries answer had me howling though where she more or less says nah we wouldn't have been together before but I'm desperate now. Also obviously Joel tipped off the DM- there is no way they'd be bothered about 2 nobodies unless it was handed to them on a plate. Wake up Carrie!

Letmeinnn

View attachment 1726028
Who else think that the coincidence of Carrie and Joel booking tickets for the same performance of SOR at the end of March wasn't faith at all but just Joel the creep who knew what was Carrie up to from stalking her and he just made it look like it was faith/meant to be...😂🤷😂
The comments on this are so dumb, but the fact this one girl has thrown out the "when you know you know " spiel when her partner is STILL MARRIED??

Do these people think that couples who divorce didn't think they "knew" at the time?

Piss off with your anecdotes. My grandparents were married after 2 weeks and were together for 70 years. My granny was also 18 at the time and my grandad was 25. Just because it worked out doesn't mean that it isn't fking stupid, especially by today's standards!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
If he gets dropped by Hamilton, that gives Carrie an out. She can use the excuse that that was the wake up call and once her perspective was shifted she could see all the warning signs for what they were.

Having been in a really awful situation myself it is amazing the amount of stuff you rationalise away until something happens that you can’t get past (and then, at least in my case, you spend the next two years asking yourself how you could’ve let someone do that to you and why you didn’t walk away sooner). Like it wasn’t even the worst thing to happen in the relationship, objectively speaking, but it was something I couldn’t make an excuse for in any universe and once I looked at everything he was doing and had done through the lens of “you are capable of awful things” then I was in a place to step back and start moving away.

If something happens, like Hamilton drop him for breach of contract over poor behaviour, that could wake Carrie up.

Also it’s perfect for the next book, poor Stardust Bling has just been fired from her job as a reporter at the Big City Newspaper where she wrote hard hitting serious journalism about the evil overlords of Working Town who fired people by tweet. Big City Newspaper editor Oppenheimer Offal of course kept on Asparagus Montreal who writes the weekly weight loss column and probably definitely slept her way into the job. When she’s outside the office crying on the kerb with her cardboard box of awards for integrity a mysterious figure shows up and asks what’s wrong “I just wish I could only see the good. I’ve been in this line of work too long and I’ve lost all Hope!” The next day a strange parcel shows up at her front door, a ring with a green emerald. When she puts it on Stardust can *only* see the good, clouds have literal silver linings the bus being late gives her more time to sit and listen to the birds singing. The longer she wears the ring the more it affects those around her, her friends talk about the upside of their house burning down. A gentleman turns up, Rocky Capulet, and everything he does is wonderful. He tells her that they’re going to rob a bank, the one where Prince Lord Webster keeps his money and give it to the people who were fired via twitter. Stardust starts to worry this is wrong, rich people just work harder than poor people, they can’t help their success! But Rocky convinces her to trust him “I hope you’re right about this!” She follows him into the bank and uses her investigative powers of deduction to work out the code to the safe. When Rocky sees all the gold piled up inside the vault he pushes Stardust aside and rushes in. Oh no! Her ring, when she fell it flew off her hand and wouldn’t you know it turns out the ring was enchanted but now the spell is broken, she can see Rocky Capulet for the swamp monster he was all along. Quick thinking Stardust slams the safe door shut and traps the wicked creature inside until the police arrive. At the parade thrown in her honour the mayor tells Stardust she needs to be careful not to trust people so easily and this makes Stardust sad, she goes on to write a best seller that wins the Nobel peace prize about however awful your past experiences have been it’s important to never learn from them. The title- Carry Hope Forever

• Haha
  • Heart