Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

robotcheese

It’s rich for Carrie to say turning thirty doesn’t mean anything other than you’ve lived for thirty years after drawing constant attention to turning thirty all year. I guess she’s finally realised you don’t go through some big, magical transformation the moment you stop being twenty-nine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
747206A6-5FBB-4B72-B62F-0D9969C736D7.png

CARRIEEEEEEE oh my god 🙄😂 She is so dramatic
What will they be posting on this page then, if not for, “SO PROUD!!!! of this human woman, who has now asked the absolute LEGEND!!!!!!!! SCOTT to be her best man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

ETA: I just noticed this! I couldn’t find it if I tried, but someone the other day mentioned the order of the pronouns in the bio suggested Carrie’s were he/him and Joel’s were she/her… more proof Crabbie and Goyle are reading here, as if we didn’t have enough already. Hey lovebirds 👋 👋 👋
06AC2446-6932-4BB5-95B8-0DCCA015C4D0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jansim

So Carrie says in her new post, that Scott is her soul mate and understands her like no-one else does. Shouldn't she be saying that about Joel. Joel is looking more and more like a friends with benefits relationship. She gets all the deep meaningful stuff with Scott and the sexy times with Joel. Can see Scott being side lined here pretty quick. Joel must be fuming that Carrie posted that, but has to show he supports it by reposting it. He looks a tw*t

• Sick
  • Haha

Itsyspider

VIP Member
How can she whinge their engagement was announced in a way they didn't want? Carrie literally had Scott film her on an airport moving floor whilst she rowed her engagement ring clad left hand back and forth at the camera whilst she giggled manically 🙄🙈 so much attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
I'm sure we've all thought this, but why propose the day before she goes to war to disneyworld if not because it needed to be done before she turned 30?!

I think he planned to muscle his way on to the family holiday and was going to do it at Disney (hence the 'i asked, she answered' t-shirts)

Does she have any work lined up for after panto, or is it just her tour? Is it harder to get work after being out of the game for a while?

• Haha
Here we go 🥲🥲🥲
This confuses me a bit because I could have sworn that I had read somewhere that they always liked each other but one or the other was always in a relationship, yet this reads a lot different. Also it doesn't really matter if you have known of each other for 8 years if you haven't really spent any time together then it still makes jumping into an engagement after 5 months ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elinie

Chatty Member
View attachment 1729158
CARRIEEEEEEE oh my god 🙄😂 She is so dramatic
What will they be posting on this page then, if not for, “SO PROUD!!!! of this human woman, who has now asked the absolute LEGEND!!!!!!!! SCOTT to be her best man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

ETA: I just noticed this! I couldn’t find it if I tried, but someone the other day mentioned the order of the pronouns in the bio suggested Carrie’s were he/him and Joel’s were she/her… more proof Crabbie and Goyle are reading here, as if we didn’t have enough already. Hey lovebirds 👋 👋 👋View attachment 1729165
I’m so confused by this answer. They don’t want to share anything in the leadup to the wedding, they might share a video after the wedding but they aren’t sure… so then what is the account about them as a married couple for?

Like I get it, sure, you don’t want opinions from outsiders during your wedding planning process. I wouldn’t either. But then you’d think not creating an account specifically for content about your relationship would be a better move? This is so bizarre. What will they be posting here then? Just endlessly “Joel and I went to lunch again. Oh and this other time we went to dinner, isn’t that amazing. Joel brought me (Carrie) a tissue when I was sniffly isn’t he the best fiancé ever! Carrie was feeling sniffly and so Joel wanted to bring her a tissue. Lots of couples don’t do that”.

?? The account literally already features their married name but wedding content is too private to share.

I hope this isn’t a situation where Carrie would rather not share so much anymore, to lessen all the negative response, but Joel wants to go full speed ahead with this branding of their relationship anyway (read: leeching off Carrie’s following). I mean, she’s never done anything like this before, not even with Pete, who she created a lot of relationship content with. I feel like this has to be pushed by Joel.

I honestly think wanting to plan and have a wedding in private sounds like a good, healthy idea. So why keep this account? I’m sure people could live with the posts about them going to lunch being contained to their personal pages.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

ladylulu

Hang on, am I understanding this right, I thought they just decided to go see a Marvel movie on their first date. You're telling me, Carrie, that you two like went for coffee and then you said "Hey, fancy coming with me to a Press Screening With A Red Carpet" and that's the movie you went to with him? Anyone who says yes to that is a fame whore confirmed. If I was on a coffee date and a guy said that to me I'd say no. That's too much pressure for a first date. You only go to a Press Screening with someone if you want to get Papped with them and you want the fame and you want to be the other half of a Famous Power Couple which Joel OBVIOUSLY does.

Alright Miss Carrie, bullshit you care about your privacy and announcing your relationship and engagement in your own time. You do not bring someone to a press screening if you're trying to be casual and lowkey and private.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

jayne2240

VIP Member
Watch him get blocked if this happens!
And then he joins tattle.

“I used to be the brother of Carrie Hope Fletcher, until one day I accidentally liked a comment about her ogre “fiancé” and then she blocked me. I then saw the light and joined the dark side”

• Haha
Reactions: 51

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I thought it was bizarre that you all assume Alessia is younger than Carrie so I went looking (she is, she's 26 I think?) and I found her love island/just eat ad from 2020. She could easily have been a real contestant 🥵
Some of the comments about her being younger than Carrie and how mean/inappropriate it is of Oliver to date a younger woman, made it seem as if there was at least a 15 years age gap. So Alessia is only 3, maybe 4 years younger than Carrie! Carrie is only 30 years old, she’s not some mid-60s woman who got left by her husband for a 19 year old secretary :D

What I find way more shocking is that there is only a two year age difference between Oliver and Joel 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 50