Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
View attachment 1732008
That is such a bad picture! They both look like they are 55😬
Wow...what a bad photo. They both look in their 50s, but even worse is she looks almost desperately pleased (like oh my god thank you so much for marrying me, you've saved me' and he looks worryingly controlling and ownership 'here you go little woman, now you're mine'

Also Carrie yes social media is awful, yet you continue to live your life through it and obsess over it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Inspired by all the red flag walking references, please sing to the tune of Dead Girl Walking starting from 'Yeah, full speed ahead'

Yeah, full speedos ahead,
Joel's a red flag walking,
Trying to break the web,
Joel's a red flag walking,
12 presents left from you,
He will chew his coffee, chew,
Both your whole ass cracks are here,
The images won't disappear,
He tags you, repost and share,
Kiss reels there and there and there,
After work you're talking;
Why do you love the red flag walking?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Letmeinnn

That red flags account makes me super uncomfy tbh, following Debbie was a dick move as well. She probably has a better formed opinion than us already. I feel like keep it on Tattle applies here- as a former fan I like that we have an outlet for our concerns and grievances that won't affect Carrie unless she actively searches for it.

I know I'm in no position to be preachy as frequent as I am on these threads, but also the comparisons between Ollie and Joel are kinda unfair too, it's not like she had a choice of the two and for some reason picked Joel. She got dumped and rebounded lol

Who takes a selfie on their first date?? Let’s just hope the rest of the world finds this new account as cringeworthy as the rest of us do! They're making it even easier to be a laughing stock and it just screams their (his) want of the social media couple, money and freebies 🙄Sickening, especially when we have real poverty going on and people deciding whether to eat or get warm. All of this being a “positive place” is bollocks, it’s really about fame and taking advantage of impressionable fans

• Sick
  • Haha

MagpieTree

I honestly feel so sorry for Carrie now and see so much of one of my previous relationships in her.

I was in a relationship when I was younger that I thought wonderful, but he cheated on me and moved on immediately with this girl. I was completely thrown as we lived together and I'd saw marriage and babies in our future, but he immediately moved in with her and proposed quite quickly.

My retaliation was to jump into a relationship with the first guy who showed me a sniff of interest. He had a child from a previous relationship and insisted he didn't want anymore, I had always wanted kids but I agreed with him and decided that children weren't for me. He alienated me from all of my friends and tried with my family, the only reason he didn't is because I'm very close to my family and wouldn't let it happen. I actually used to lie to him and say I was going swimming every Thursday, then go visit my mum. I'd wash my hair before I left hers so he wouldn't doubt my story. I actually can't believe looking back that my mum didn't say anything, but I think she knew I wouldn't have listened and wanted to keep me close.

I overlooked so many red flags because I just wanted to be in a relationship and thought this was all I could get. It was hard to get out but I did and I am so thankful. I am now in a wonderful marriage and we're hopeful we'll have kids next year.

I really hope that she comes to her senses before the marriage goes ahead and it's harder to get away, but I feel she's being too stubborn now because people have tried to tell her. She's insisting that this is what she wants, because she thinks it is and she needs to see for herself what's actually happening.

• Heart
  • Sad
I know it was about 200 threads ago, but wasn't it only the other month that Carrie was charging an extortionate amount for online acting through song workshops which she wasn't qualified to teach? 😂

Another thing she seems to have cast aside a la podcast with Celinde, The Cardinals, scrapbooking... the list goes on!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

spacerach

I'm sorry I don't believe for a second they weren't aware of the ring flashes and balloon in the background! Surely the basics of social media is to make sure you're not accidently posting information you don't want out there, for example when my Sister in law and partner got engaged after 10 years together and having their first baby, they had family across the UK who they wanted to tell in person. I was aware/knew to double check any pics I was posting of her for months!! (even in family groupchats) to keep it on the down low.

How could you accidently post all that information 1-2days after it happened?!? I genuinely can't get my head round it.

robotcheese

At this point I think the chances of Hamilton renewing his contract are virtually nonexistent. His poor behaviour is starting to make too many waves and they have a reputation to uphold. Not to mention the fact that I’m sure they can’t have been too pleased with him being off ‘sick’ for a week but still seemingly well enough to post daily Instagram videos and get a tattoo.

• Haha

nymeria

As if not being single had ever stopped her from throwing herself on a guy. Stop fooling yourself, Karen.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Elinie

Chatty Member
Wasn't Oliver's nickname PUMPKIN?!?!?!?! 😂😂😂😂 Awkward much?!?...to have many many pumpkins around your house with random dates on which have nothing to do with pumpkins season or Autumn...Like a first date which happened in May or the birth of their hypothetical kids for exemple?! It is just plain weird 😂😂😂 You are right Carrie 👀👋 You are definitely not like other girls 😂🤦😂

Also is this printing random dates on pumpkins business one of Joel many new businesses for once is career with MT is over? Because you know is wifey to be loves the Spooky season and all that?!...😂🤷😂
Remember Joel taking her on a spa date one week after they'd been to a spa, because he realised she likes to go to the spa and he desperately just wants to fit inside the right mold so that she'll stay with him forever? Bet he realised she likes pumpkins, because Halloween, and just went GREAT SHE LIKES PUMPKINS I'LL GIVE HER A PUMPKIN FOR EVERY SPECIAL OCCASION THAT WAY SHE'LL LIKE ME

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Finally caught up?! In the time it took for me to see the joint account shitshow begin, finish my work shift, catch up with these threads, donate to dying owl sanctuaries, this lovely little comment was mysteriously gone from their first post! Controlling narrative? Never
483F71A3-6304-4634-87BC-9D65F896D345.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44