Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to jump back to a post on the last thread about her missing engagement ring.

Could it be that shes had to get it resized? She wore that "safety" ring at Disney so maybe it was too big? We don't really expect Joliver to know his future wife's ring size after 5 months do we?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The disney weddings show is my guilty pleasure, some of the weddings are quite tasteful, some less so. I feel like the Montague wedding will make even the gaudy ones look tasteful by comparison
Where can I find this show? Sounds like it come become my new guilty pleasure!!

More weird behaviour from Joel..

Why is liking tweets of Tom's achievements and random kids (cropped the kid out of the screenshot)

Screenshot_20221112-150207.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think everyone has to be "conventionally thin".
Yeah it's not about aesthetic (Carrie is cute now and I don't think being thin would make her more attractive) but about health and her future health. My mum has always been overweight but now that she is in her 60's she really is paying the price, she can barely walk because of her articulations and the weight make it so much more painful. She lost a bit before covid and it make her pain pretty much go away but she put it back on and she is in pain again :(. I'd not wish that situation on anyone.

Carrie is young and pretty well-off, she can afford putting time and effort. It's much easier now than when she will have kids to take care of and overall more stress.

Reactions: 9
Can they really not see anything wrong with typing "6 months later, we're engaged". REALLY?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Here we go 🥲🥲🥲
This confuses me a bit because I could have sworn that I had read somewhere that they always liked each other but one or the other was always in a relationship, yet this reads a lot different. Also it doesn't really matter if you have known of each other for 8 years if you haven't really spent any time together then it still makes jumping into an engagement after 5 months ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Definitely Joel who posted that because I can't see Carrie following her dad on the new account. She doesn't follow him on her verified account. Only Joel does

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go 🥲🥲🥲
I don't like her at all, but I HATE this for her. All things Montague...they aren't even married (yet), she's still a Fletcher...she's earned (I might be being generous there) her accolades as Fletcher.
God. WHO actually makes an Instagram account for thier relationship 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Rewriting history again. Pretending they got engaged in 6 months because it sounds less pathetic than 5 months

• Haha
Reactions: 72
And so it begins
What I do not understand is.. what are they going to post there (considering that the already existing profiles are plastered with their photos)? Or is this an attempt to keep their individual profiles "professional".. while continuing to lovebomb on their joined account?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does Carrie need this many Instagram pages???

Carriehopefletcher
mrEdgarthecat
Prattleandpages
Allthingsmontague

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She clearly could not care less about this...She has just forked out a stupid amount of money for her panto perfume...And how many holidays has she been to and is still going to this year with or without an ogre as her plus one?!?! So you know this living crisis isn't touching her...the only crisis touching her right now is Shrek her fiancé...🤷😂🤡
We all know she has no self awareness... She doesn't care about the cost of living crisis she's all right and that's all that matters in Carrie's world.....Anyway the perfume probably been gifted somewhere along the line........ She's not known as Freeloader Fletcher for nothing😉🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.