Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a Disney wedding show?! I’m missing out, it would probably be my guilty pleasure to!
Disney's Fairytale Weddings! On Disney+ only two seasons but I have fun with the other half loudly speculating how much they must be forking out for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here is Carrie begging for more votes after alienating her fans over the last few days/weeks...
IMG_20221112_134952.jpg

Looks like panto rehearsals are going well for Carrie and that she is spending quality time with the cast rather than on her phone...😂🤦🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
honestly i’m still not over those SA screenshots. absolutely disgusting views from joel that are very recent, and their lack of acknowledgement proves they’re still his views. as a former fan of carrie, im so disappointed that she has just tried to sweep it under the rug. i wish there was a way to force them to own up to it.
Some people have been asking questions about this in the Hamilton live he did yesterday...
IMG_20221112_135038.jpg

Reactions: 40
You think? 😅 I find that Tom and Giovanni look like they are screaming inside, dangling with his leg in a "see how thrilled I am"- way in the air... and Carrie appears terrified also 🙃
While we're on the subject I'd like to offer up a screenshot I managed to grab of Tom's face during the engagement party where mans betrayed himself momentarily 🤣 I recognise this face from myself in like 90% of social situations and it does not mean 'Boy oh boy I sure am happy to be here'
Screenshot_20221107-020419_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
You think? 😅 I find that Tom and Giovanni look like they are screaming inside, dangling with his leg in a "see how thrilled I am"- way in the air... and Carrie appears terrified also 🙃
Felt like Tom was only trying to promote his brand new trainers he was gifted and promoting a few days before on his own Instagram page with his leg up in the air...🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
While we're on the subject I'd like to offer up a screenshot I managed to grab of Tom's face during the engagement party where mans betrayed himself momentarily 🤣 I recognise this face from myself in like 90% of social situations and it does not mean 'Boy oh boy I sure am happy to be here'
View attachment 1724780
told ya 😅 ! the "joy"
The poor boy is so repulsed, that he can't even get his slice of dry cake down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Got all panicky when I couldn’t find the new thread- maybe I am as codependent as Joelle Montespew after all 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Okay but in her last few stories on instagram, is she purposely hiding her feet? To avoid us talking about showing up for rehearsals in Doc Martens again?

Right now I'm seeing everything she does as a dig at tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry I am still laughing at the bingo card imagining Joel trying to start a brand of The Montague’s merch 🤣 I can bleeping picture it that’s the thing hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay but in her last few stories on instagram, is she purposely hiding her feet? To avoid us talking about showing up for rehearsals in Doc Martens again?

Right now I'm seeing everything she does as a dig at tattle 😂
I saw it more as another insecurity thing, to visually lengthen her legs- I imagine that they ended in a rather abrupt/chunky looking way. A tactical approach 🍿

Reactions: 2
Nothing says enjoying spending time bonding with your new panto biiiiiitches cast members like...
IMG_20221112_143052.jpg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.