Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks unhappy in that story, there's no spark of excitement in her eyes
Rehearsals are tiring but she is supposedly doing something she loves? 🤔
I think she lost the spark in her eyes in January after the breakup, no hate to Oliver she just never took time to process and heal from it and she’s only gotten worse. She’ll have a massive breakdown I think, her life is a shitshow and she’s gotten herself into it.

Reactions: 33
I think her westend days are over. Shes too proud to take on smaller roles. She thinks she deserves lead roles which she won't be offered again

Reactions: 35
She looks unhappy in that story, there's no spark of excitement in her eyes
Rehearsals are tiring but she is supposedly doing something she loves? 🤔
I don't think doing a panto in Canterbury is really her dream job/what she wanted to be doing but I guess she hasn't had any better offers at the time (let's face it, Carrie isn't as good as she thinks she is, as she never put any work into what she does...) so she is just stuck playing in this panto (which apparently has been voted the best panto of 21/22?!) Just like she is stuck with marrying Joel the Creep only because of her and her bad choices only! 🤡🤡 the pair of them really 😂🤦😂

Reactions: 17
How is he coping, what with her being far far away in Canterbury for three days now?
Since it’s work-related he doesn’t feel the need to make Carrie feel bad about leaving him and he doesn’t need to film videos of himself crying to gain sympathy. He only did the Joel-mas spiel because she was away on a lovely holiday with her family and best friend, and he wanted to be included. Hence the jealous man baby behavior for all the world to see.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I wish that she'd realize that sometimes, being like everyone else it's actually not a bad thing.

I'm saying this in regards to things like outfits to wear for rehearsals. Maybe Carrie, juuuust maybe, it's actually good to fit in and wear leggings and a sports top instead of clomping around in Dr Martens and a strappy dress.

Than again, what would I know, I'm just an online hater or whatever ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who’s gonna take one for the team? I’m not witty enough to ask for something funny
Interesting that she's still not owning up to how much of a percentage will go to charity - so it could well be that she chucks £1 out oof the whole 50 x £38 into a poppy tin and that's that. Highly, highly disingenuous to make people think you are charitable yourself and that some of their money will go to worthy causes, rather than her Tat For Joel scheme.

Second interesting thing is that she doesn't mention Cindermehla in her hits list and I don't believe that's just because she "hasn't updated her bio for a while".

And finally why be "back on Cameo for Christmas". It's not like it's any effort to record a few minutes video on your phone, and it's not like she's been super busy lately. Just stay on it and do them when you can.

Reactions: 13
I wish that she'd realize that sometimes, being like everyone else it's actually not a bad thing.

I'm saying this in regards to things like outfits to wear for rehearsals. Maybe Carrie, juuuust maybe, it's actually good to fit in and wear leggings and a sports top instead of clomping around in Dr Martens and a strappy dress.

Than again, what would I know, I'm just an online hater or whatever ;)
I find it SO unprofessional that Carrie turns up to a panto rehearsal in the completely wrong outfit again and again. Would a fireman go to work in speedos?!? I hope not...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I find it SO unprofessional that Carrie turns up to a panto rehearsal in the completely wrong outfit again and again. Would a fireman go to work in speedos?!? I hope not...
I mean, if Joel became a fireman, maybe...😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Apparently panto is really good money so why the need for cameo on top of that?
so maybe her part in the panto is actually really small so she's realised she's going to be sitting around in her dressing room for most of the show, so she's taken a leaf out of Joel's book and will fill the spare time (in between answering his whatsapps) doing cameos?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a wild guess...She has a cringy and over the top Disney wedding to start saving up for?!?! 😂🤷😂
The disney weddings show is my guilty pleasure, some of the weddings are quite tasteful, some less so. I feel like the Montague wedding will make even the gaudy ones look tasteful by comparison

• Heart
Reactions: 9
honestly i’m still not over those SA screenshots. absolutely disgusting views from joel that are very recent, and their lack of acknowledgement proves they’re still his views. as a former fan of carrie, im so disappointed that she has just tried to sweep it under the rug. i wish there was a way to force them to own up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tom's the only one in the family that's actually famous, and I think this shitshow must be so embarrassing for him

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The disney weddings show is my guilty pleasure, some of the weddings are quite tasteful, some less so. I feel like the Montague wedding will make even the gaudy ones look tasteful by comparison
There’s a Disney wedding show?! I’m missing out, it would probably be my guilty pleasure to!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.