Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Does Carrie need this many Instagram pages???

Carriehopefletcher
mrEdgarthecat
Prattleandpages
Allthingsmontague

• Haha
Reactions: 36

TheChicagoPiano

honestly i’m still not over those SA screenshots. absolutely disgusting views from joel that are very recent, and their lack of acknowledgement proves they’re still his views. as a former fan of carrie, im so disappointed that she has just tried to sweep it under the rug. i wish there was a way to force them to own up to it.

• Heart

bluestones1

I honestly do somewhat feel bad about all this, mainly because Carrie has totally backed herself into a corner and created a sunk cost fallacy for herself. It HAS to work, she's put too much pride and anger into lashing out. I'm not defending her, she's a grown woman that's made decisions for herself but when the inevitable black note screenshot "Joel and I have decided to go our separate ways" comes out it'll be mortifying

If that's true, that's just karma. She cheated on Pete and then she left him for Ollie.
I don’t disagree with this but I’m confused why we give Ollie such a free ride lately. He was with Summer Strallen around the time of Adams, it’s just as likely he cheated on her as Carrie did Pete.

I also find it very icky he dumps his girlfriend of nearly five years out of the blue (who’s encroaching 30) and gets with someone in their mid 20s (who he’s known for at least two years). I’m not surprised Carrie has kept going on about knowing Joel for years given that.

I’m not defending Carrie. Her behaviour over the last 6 months has been weird af but I don’t know what we act like Ollie had a lucky escape when he’s had his fair share of dodgy behaviour.

Reactions: 35

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Their story of meeting changes more time than I’ve had hot dinners
Her replies to fans comes across as quite rude because of the changing story. Eg she'll say they met and chatted for hours before they got together. Then a fan asks if they were friends for 8 years (since she implied they were) and she's like God no how did you get that idea, fake shocked

• Haha

Rarunkel

And so it begins
What I do not understand is.. what are they going to post there (considering that the already existing profiles are plastered with their photos)? Or is this an attempt to keep their individual profiles "professional".. while continuing to lovebomb on their joined account?

• Haha

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I think her westend days are over. Shes too proud to take on smaller roles. She thinks she deserves lead roles which she won't be offered again

LOL so I've clearly been on this thread too much because I dreamt I WAS ENGAGED TO JOEL.

Here's my dream.
I had the ring on my finger. Joel and I were in a train station waiting to go to Disneyland.
The train was delayed by eight hours and all he did was lounge around in silence. He wanted mini donuts, so I brought him some because he would not stop whining.
When I came back I asked him about the update for the train. He looked on his phone and found out the train had BEEN AND GONE.
He had ONE JOB

So we then rushed to try and catch the train by taking other trains to meet at a crossing station. We did. We rushed to the train.
Then we found out the train was overbooked and people had taken our seats. He had insisted I buy him first-class seats.
I said "I'm not standing all the way to Paris" and he pulled a strop, demanding I go on the overcrowded train and get our seats. He said that it would be a waste of "our money" not to go, even though I paid for everything and bought first class because he insisted on it.
I was so done with his whining that I yanked the ring off my finger and yelled "I'm done with you, you selfish, lazy, slobbish, whining man-child" and left him on the platform with him stomping his feet and screaming after me that I was "throwing away the best thing [I'd] ever have".

I couldn't withstand him for a five-hour dream. The fact Carrie has put up with him for six months is admirable.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
if they really wanted to avoid negativity they should just shut up, stop talking about it on SM and enjoy themselves

Pooella

Joel is literally so vile and creepy and honestly, is the reason I’ve actually turned down seeing Hamilton as a Christmas gift from my partners family. I feel like seeing him would make my WAP and insides go dry from cringing so hard.

The fact he had to state that it’s and emerald and 4 diamonds makes me feel sick. Would be hilarious if they’re fake stones 😀😅😅😅
also is it not a bad sign that you don’t know your girlfriend well enough to know what ring to get her? He had to speak to Scott to find out…

I’m also interested in knowing when he started making this ring as my BIL recently got engaged and he said it took months and months to plan it + get it made…

• Wow

figgypud

Chatty Member
Joel definitely knew Carrie had Dr Strange premiere tickets and suggested that date in the hopes of being invited along :rolleyes: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 34