Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
honestly i’m still not over those SA screenshots. absolutely disgusting views from joel that are very recent, and their lack of acknowledgement proves they’re still his views. as a former fan of carrie, im so disappointed that she has just tried to sweep it under the rug. i wish there was a way to force them to own up to it.
Some people have been asking questions about this in the Hamilton live he did yesterday...
IMG_20221112_135038.jpg

Reactions: 40
Carrie posted a tighter shot of the tv but Joel being Joel….LOOK AT THE STATE OF THE FLOOR!! It looks absolutely vile 🤢 Carrie would benefit from a house keeper…or at least I don’t know…buying a broom? And is that the infamous foot massager Ollie left behind??

Edit to add: Also of course Joel says “spending OUR morning” when Carrie simply said “time to watch” he really is trying to blob them into one person 🤮
Is that the foot massager Carrie bought for Oliver 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Netsaboots

Why is she so shocked in that proposal photo? By the sounds of it they were talking about marriage every day of the week. 😂

Also, does Joel-ene just sit by the phone constantly waiting for posts to share? What a sad life.

Edit: double post
Her hair was absolutely beautiful here imo. Carrie you're so blessed with gorgeous curly hair. Please look into the CGM, maybe hanscurls on Instagram and treat it right. I'd say this on insta but you'd probably block me for being a hater of your ginger pubic-frizz.

IMG_20221115_095713.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 This thread will only last two days, Joel's red flags aren't just a phase

• Haha
  • Heart

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Carrie has such a wrapped view about boundaries

She won't say how the engagement happened or share wedding planning details yet has created this narcissistic, self-indulgent Instagram page all about their relationship?

They are trying to do damage control but in my opinion this makes them even more of a laughing stock

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
This reads like 2 kids playing "I like this, do you like this?"

"I like football and ketchup, but she doesn't like ketchup."

Literally what the fuck? They have nothing in common, no depth.
This!! I genuinely feel like I lost braincells reading that.

I know I need to eventually let go of Oliver but I’m just pondering on how God awful those goodmorning/evening world videos would’ve been if it had been Joel and Carrie. Their whole dynamic is so boring and surface level.

Also, is this the scintillating conversations that Joel was bragging about in his live the other day? Yeah he and Carrie are suuuuch a special couple, they come home from work and have long fascinating discussions about ketchup and mackerel before sticking on a kids film and pointing at animated characters going ‘that’s us!!’.

• Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
Can I just say I still find their angry & sensitivity over the way their engagement came out to be cringe and sad, and shows that to them the act of having a proposal with a ring etc was more important than actually being engaged to one another.

They have openly admitted that everyone they loved was at that party thing afterwards, so everyone they know & are close to knew they were engaged. Carrie was on holiday with her best friend.

So what if a bunch of strangers catch whiff of an engagement? Why would you care? If you’re over the moon to be engaged why would you care if strangers know and why wouldn’t you just announce immediately? If you’re not even going to be together in the aftermath it’s not as if you can sit and say “oh we wanted to be just us in an engaged bubble”. None of it makes sense.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Her house is so so dirty. I don’t think it’s mental health related. She’s always been a slob.

also I don’t get the Alessia and Oli age comments. She’s 26 and he’s 33. I don’t see it as weird 🤷🏻‍♀️. Well within the half your age plus seven rule

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I know we’ve moved away from the Q&A but I am still in complete shock that she said this??
“Would we have had that same connection when we first met 8 years ago? I’m not so sure! I think we've both had experiences in relationships that have put us in a position that makes us way more open to receiving the love the other person gives us and way more appreciative of it, too.”

Does this not read like she’s saying ‘the only reason Joel and I are together is because I was so devastated that Oliver left me and was desperate to get with the first man who showed me any affection. I wasn’t remotely interested in him 8 years ago and we wouldn’t have gotten together because I’d have still been pursuing attractive (but emotionally unavailable) men.’ Because that’s not very ‘I love you in every universe’ of you, Carrie 🤔

View attachment 1730258
I love you in every universe... sTaRtiNg fRoM nOw 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-11-12-22-20-49-30.png

Who else think that the coincidence of Carrie and Joel booking tickets for the same performance of SOR at the end of March wasn't faith at all but just Joel the creep who knew what was Carrie up to from stalking her and he just made it look like it was faith/meant to be...😂🤷😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Do we think that Joel was her first date after Oliver left? She’s admitted to being on dating sites (and being too famous lol), but did she actually meet up with anyone? Or did it take until May for her to say “oh go on, I suppose he’ll do since no one else is showing any interest and I can’t possibly be on my own any longer”
So Carrie previously said that she was too famous??? but then a couple of weeks ago, when the DM wanted to leak her engagement story she was laughing at the DM, in her stories live from WDW, saying that she wasn't a celebrity...🤦🤦🤦 So which one is it then Karen Carrie?!?! 🤡🤦🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Letmeinnn

Yes I know right?! Read a few of the comments from Carrie and Joel's 🐑🐑🐑 including the one from the girl who was saying that her boyfriend moved in fairly quickly at hers and that they would be married already if it wasn't for the fact that he was still going through his divorce and I was like 🤣💀🤣💀🚩🚩🚩 When you know you know 🤣💀🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Guess he didn't "know" when he proposed the first time eh
I've checked out the walkawaycarrie page and I'm getting the impression many people are reluctant to leave any trace of being there. No likes on posts etc. If the creator is here, please be careful. I get what you're doing and in theory it's great, but it could potentially backfire massively 😱
If you are reading here, you should at least delete the highlights reel that contains all the background about Oliver. Handsome squidward doesn't deserved to be dragged into this

• Haha

Sanctified

VIP Member
That red flags account makes me super uncomfy tbh, following Debbie was a dick move as well. She probably has a better formed opinion than us already. I feel like keep it on Tattle applies here- as a former fan I like that we have an outlet for our concerns and grievances that won't affect Carrie unless she actively searches for it.

I know I'm in no position to be preachy as frequent as I am on these threads, but also the comparisons between Ollie and Joel are kinda unfair too, it's not like she had a choice of the two and for some reason picked Joel. She got dumped and rebounded lol
No one has taken responsibility for it yet have they? I honestly think it's someone who lurks here rather than actively contributes. Unless they want to prove me otherwise and fess up haha. The only thing I agree with is the SA response surfacing. That needs more of a light on it. But maybe this way wasn't the way to go about it.

I think at this point we're all just frustrated with Carrie's choices. Joel is not a nice man. He does not have a nice personality and treats people like shit unless they're 'worth' something to him. With Carrie probably reading here, she's inevitably seen his shitty opinions but is still turning a blind eye. That to me is almost worse. Pretending to support SA victims while her disgusting 'hubby to be' is calling them liars cos the assaulters were never convicted. I admit I don't know much about the Ronaldo case, but he was generalising in that conversation and that made me so mad.

Here's some stats for you to think about Carrie, and then you can decide if you really want to spend your life with someone who stands by his shitty opinions:
taken from RapeCrisis .org:

The highest ever number of rapes was recorded by police in the year ending March 2022: 70,330
In that same time period, charges were brought in just 2,223 rape cases

Only 1 in 100 rapes recorded by police in 2021

Most survivors of rape don't report it to the police
5 in 6 women who are raped don’t report – and the same is true for 4 in 5 men.
Lots of these survivors tell someone else what happened. So, why don't they tell the police?
40% said ‘embarrassment’
38% said they didn’t think the police could help
34% said they thought it would be humiliating

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad