Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onasidequest

VIP Member
I will accept this joint account as a good idea Under The Condition that lovey dovey content is only posted there. Both Carrie and Joel should use their main accounts for professional/ theatre related content only. Sure eventually they can post one single carousel of wedding photos to their main accounts but the never ending vomit of codependency should stay on the joint account.
Is it actually joint though? Because I reckon it's 99.9% Joel. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 38

HeyUhey

Carrie posted a tighter shot of the tv but Joel being Joel….LOOK AT THE STATE OF THE FLOOR!! It looks absolutely vile 🤢 Carrie would benefit from a house keeper…or at least I don’t know…buying a broom? And is that the infamous foot massager Ollie left behind??

Edit to add: Also of course Joel says “spending OUR morning” when Carrie simply said “time to watch” he really is trying to blob them into one person 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Netsaboots

What a shit show this is all turning out to be. The walkawaycarrie account needs to be really careful with how they tackle things, or it just plays into their 'meanie hater' spiel. Sharing hard evidence of his rants (especially the SA posts) is fine IMO, as I think they're both massive hypocrites who use causes as platforms for likes. You can't have it both ways and people deserve to be able to make an informed choice on whether to support/follow someone. Equally, I don't like the posts that are picking apart how Carrie 'looks' at him etc. That is pure conjecture/gossip and should stay on Tattle.

Elinie

Chatty Member
"We wanted to share our journey with you as a couple", he says. Is that not what he has been doing the entire time? Were the makeout videos and airport pickup videos and 5,000 holiday posts and cryptic posts about the first date not part of sharing the journey yet? It should also really be "we wanted to share our journey as a couple with you", not "we wanted to share our journey with you as a couple", because "we" are not the couple who they are sharing their journey with. But ok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

BWGossip

Chatty Member
The show where Carrie and Joel met was called 'Urinetown'?! I can't be the online one to find it hilarious and perfect for their 'meet cute'😂

• Haha

Lilu22

VIP Member
Hey Carrie, F1 is on right now. Remember when you were a “fan”… that lasted long.

• Haha

Clover123

VIP Member
The fact that they celebrate such basic stuff really makes me question whether they do anything genuinely nice for each other. I've never posted anything publicly that my partner has done for me, but him driving a suitcase over and having lunch with me wouldn't even register as something to boast about, it's just so normal?

They're trying way too hard to save Joel's reputation by now- the phrase damning with faint praise springs to mind!!

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Got all panicky when I couldn’t find the new thread- maybe I am as codependent as Joelle Montespew after all 🥲

• Haha

Lolly505

VIP Member
View attachment 1726028
Who else think that the coincidence of Carrie and Joel booking tickets for the same performance of SOR at the end of March wasn't faith at all but just Joel the creep who knew what was Carrie up to from stalking her and he just made it look like it was faith/meant to be...😂🤷😂
I've just had a look on old threads trying to confirm but was School of Rock the same show she was complaining about being unable to book just one single ticket for/made a show about bringing a book for the interval? Because that was happened at the end of March (based on posts on here), meaning she would have advertised the fact she'd be going to the theatre alone in advance so... 🤐

• Wow
  • Sick

Borntorun

VIP Member
..same counts for being an "influencer"- they don't exactly "inspire" me to do anything other than to delete my instagram app and drown my phone.
Dunno, Joel’s post yesterday served a good inspiration for me to hoover my lounge before it gets as bad as theirs?! 🙊

• Haha

Netsaboots

Wow. I don't think I can keep doing this. They are insufferable cretins and don't deserve the oxygen it takes to keep up with this nonsense. She is as big a 🤬 as him tbh. I can't believe how fake and sickening all of this is now, reading it is making me want to shower. I lost it at the Ralph and Venelope thing too - what a fucking strange glob of human flesh he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Imagine thinking your relationship is so interesting and special that it justifies having it's own instagram account 😭 I've seen a lot of OTT and unnecessary instas, but this really takes the cake

• Haha

joiena

I really, truly find it hard to believe that Joel asked her parents for her hand (after 4 ish months) and they happily consented.

I’m not sure if she’d lie about this (because obviously it would get back to Tom and her family somehow) but this just seems WILD to me.

Reactions: 36
FUCKING LILLIES AGAIN please give a shit about your cat View attachment 1730476
Posting about your cat when someone questions your love for him??

Hi Carrie!

If you do actually read here stop with the fucking lillies. Your five month relationship and the flowers it brings you are not worth the harm to the cat who has known and loved you longer

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

mushkala

Chatty Member
I'm sure the "she slid into his DMs" part could still be true with what they've shared. She saw him at an event, realized he too is lonely, and DM'd him some time after to ask if he wanted to get married go on a date

• Haha

ruthg19

I would genuinely bet £50 that Carrie will go full not-like-other-girls for her wedding. She will wear docs and I guarantee she’ll wear a non-white wedding dress. It will be fucking insufferable.