Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Carrie’s doing a Q&A on the ATM page right now!! Be gentle, guys 😂

Kind of cringe that they’re doing an hour+ (?) car trip together and she wants to spend it doing a Q&A though… What was this about them being such a unique amazing couple because they actually TALK to each other!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Ohmygod!! Completely agree that this comment was way out of line but holy fuck, of course Carrie had to share it to everyone to get sympathy 😬

3AB39A3F-1AFC-4B87-9ECB-D9DDC4ABE653.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Galindaaaaa

Well, this just came up on my Facebook 😂 since you're "not" going for a disney themed wedding Carrie, maybe this is something to take into consideration? 😂😂🤢🤢
Screenshot_20221113_232726.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
The comments on this are so dumb, but the fact this one girl has thrown out the "when you know you know " spiel when her partner is STILL MARRIED??

Do these people think that couples who divorce didn't think they "knew" at the time?

Piss off with your anecdotes. My grandparents were married after 2 weeks and were together for 70 years. My granny was also 18 at the time and my grandad was 25. Just because it worked out doesn't mean that it isn't fking stupid, especially by today's standards!
Yes I know right?! Read a few of the comments from Carrie and Joel's 🐑🐑🐑 including the one from the girl who was saying that her boyfriend moved in fairly quickly at hers and that they would be married already if it wasn't for the fact that he was still going through his divorce and I was like 🤣💀🤣💀🚩🚩🚩 When you know you know 🤣💀🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Haha
  • Heart

Sanctified

VIP Member
Why has the joint page shared a video of Max? That should be on Carrie's if anyones. I doubt Joel has even met him.
I know this should be aimed more at Tom/Gi, but I disagree with putting young kids faces so much on social media. And it's even creepier when it's reposted by someone who isn't related to them/barely in their lives

• Heart

Ellie_Rose

Someone obviously forgot to tell Carrie you’re not meant to actually marry your rebound.

• Haha

pineapplesandcheese

I just wanted to reply to a comment in the previous thread- Someone commented on Joel's weight gain. I do not perceive it as controversial, or mean spirited to acknowledge that someone has put on weight, especially if they were already overweight prior to that. Same counts for Carrie- I found the "All I can think about is food"- clip somewhat distasteful, to be frank. She does not look healthy nor happy anymore, visibly swollen (You know, when someone exceeds the weight they are "biologically conditioned" for.. it distributes itself weirdly). They seem to make eating a shared "hobby" rather than a basic necessity, which I perceived always as dangerous.

PS: that does not include going out here and there .. especially if one can restrain themselves.. but they evidently cannot. And she can keep talking about body positivity as much as she wants, her wearing flowery tents and dresses to dance rehearsals surely isn't "only" a stylistic choice, but her being insecure about her current figure.
What a weird comment lmao. Of course it's mean spirited to comment on people's weight- I don't mean to be all holier than thou because a lot of what we say on here is mean to some extent, but I don't see how you could argue that it's not mean to make fun of someone's appearance. Also saying that Carrie doesn't look healthy and happy because of her weight is bizarre, she was literally dumped by her partner of 5 years in January and is now engaged to a manipulative manchild, pretty sure that's why she's not happy. Finally, you seem to have a really weird attitude to food, most people don't view it as just a basic necessity, if that were the case no one would bother cooking nice recipes.

• Heart

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I don’t mean to be a snob but I love how both of their go to’s for ‘fictional couples’ are animated children’s films. I’m genuinely curious if either of them have any higher brow interests outside of Disney, marvel or in Joel’s case, true crime? No wonder neither of them can act worth a damn, their taste/interests are all lowest common denominator fare. I dunno if that’s a fair correlation to draw but hey ho.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sanctified

VIP Member
On the ATM account, out of the current 79 following, 42 of them are official Disney accounts. Including the wedding and baby ones. Absolute begs.

• Sick
  • Wow

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Because nothing say being working-class like a cheap perfume isn't that's right Carrie?!?
IMG_20221112_153433.jpg

Around 90pds for the 50ml and around 120pds for the 100ml version...Maybe she needed the money from these Caméo videos to afford her panto perfume after all...🤷😂🤦😂🤡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
I know we’ve moved away from the Q&A but I am still in complete shock that she said this??
“Would we have had that same connection when we first met 8 years ago? I’m not so sure! I think we've both had experiences in relationships that have put us in a position that makes us way more open to receiving the love the other person gives us and way more appreciative of it, too.”

Does this not read like she’s saying ‘the only reason Joel and I are together is because I was so devastated that Oliver left me and was desperate to get with the first man who showed me any affection. I wasn’t remotely interested in him 8 years ago and we wouldn’t have gotten together because I’d have still been pursuing attractive (but emotionally unavailable) men.’ Because that’s not very ‘I love you in every universe’ of you, Carrie 🤔

C83253AC-E083-49AC-BA46-7D8A463B6F02.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40