Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Carrie if you're looking for a way out, just expose him for those SA messages and leave. That's a good enough reason to not be with someone

• Wow
Reactions: 40
He comes off as so desperate to be a megastar influencer (hence forcing his name into everything) but lacks the charisma and social skills to be appealing in his own right. It's absolutely bizarre and I wonder how he's going to deal with the radical jump in his following once it isn't all Flecther superfans and people (other than us) start actually looking at his SM presence?)

I miss Oliver's quiet weird Tesco checkout selfies so much.

• Haha

Ellie_Rose

I’ve had to take her suggestion and unfollow her. After years of following her life, I am sick of the disrespectful way she treats the people who made her successful. She’s delusional, good luck to her.

• Heart

Netsaboots

Dear Joel,

Here's how your future wife looks when she's actually in love and obsessed ;)

Oh god, this has actually made me really sad. When you look at this you can see that he really did love her, especially in the early days. I was always critical of his lack of interaction with her on SM but I think that's probably what killed it for him - he didn't like it and she pushed and pushed.

Onto more recent, and much creepier times, the happenings of the last few days have blown my mind. 🤢🥴

Just dropped my boyfriend off at the station, it was our anniversary this weekend, and I won’t see him for a month now! In his words before he left “Good job we don’t get each other daily gifts for when we’re apart because I’d be broke” 😂💀

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I wonder if Carrie is secretly pleased that nobody slags her off on this thread anymore and we've all turned on Joel instead!

• Haha

Netsaboots

Maybe she feels humiliated at the idea of having second thoughts about the engagement and the relationship after such a big deal has been made of it. Honestly though, the majority of people would be relieved if she decided to walk away and probably hugely respect her for it.
100% this. Carrie if you do read this (and we know that you do) PLEASE know that I for one will not use you calling this engagement off against you. You really do deserve a happy, regular relationship with someone who does adore you but we all know that this isn't the one.

You are not ugly, fat or old because you're 30. Imagine living to 90 with a guy who smothers you because you were wishing your life away half a century before!

I can't even laugh any more, it's genuinely worrying.

• Sad

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Oh my god, even the way he drinks his coffee at the airport makes me want to vomit. 🤢 Walking , talking ick!
same.

i’ve reached “look at this bitch eating crackers like she owns the place” levels with him. everything annoys me. especially his distressed pensive face in the car at the beginning 🤢

• Haha

n9037

That video of her and Oli makes me so sad. Their relationship was similar to my previous one, 5 years living together and then all of a sudden he decided he didn't want to be in the relationship anymore.

I was so heartbroken for Carrie because I saw myself in her. I even wrote her a letter with my story and hoping that she would find solace knowing she's not alone and you can get through the dark time.
However. I spent a LONG time getting over it and moving on. I absolutely did not jump into a relationship with red flag creep.
And now her behaviour makes me ashamed and sad and I just wish I could knock some sense into her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

F0rg3tm3n0t

I mean, at least we know that she has noticed the comments and what the general feeling is. I will admit, I did lol seeing her post the stage 5 clinger comment. Long live whoever posted that!

• Haha

onasidequest

VIP Member
I was JUST literally about to post about her doing another Q&A type thing where she responds to these comments but she's way ahead of me.

Carrie, you might be two 'total strangers' but you're easier to read than a toddler's picture book.

• Haha

Ellie_Rose

One of the most unsettling things about this relationship is that Joel has been able to look at Carrie’s online presence and mould himself into exactly the sort of man she’d like. She’s shared so much for so many years that he already knew a lot of information about her from the first date. Including weaknesses, vulnerabilities, past trauma etc. It’s all there for him to see and take advantage of and he’s already giving me controlling vibes.

I can’t help thinking that this would all look completely different if this situation was happening with Oliver. She’d look genuinely happier for a start. I think Oliver was the one she saw herself with forever and she’s projecting these feelings on to Joel and going along with it because she’s still not over the unexpected breakup. How could she be, after so little time?

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was having doubts now the engagement novelty has worn off but feels like she can’t back out because it’s all happened in the glare of social media. Joel is putting even more pressure on her by making the Montagues Insta account, ready to cash in like the desperate beg he is. I want her to take some time to think about whether this feels right. There is no shame in waiting a few years to find out if someone is truly compatible with you before making a lifelong commitment like marriage. I am actually worried for her because I don’t feel like she’s in a good place and she’s making big decisions in the wrong frame of mind.

• Heart

Freeelves

I hate the way she talks down to people. Like "this is an wholly unacceptable way to talk to someone." Ummm that's actually a subjective opinion. Like who are you to tell me what is an acceptable way to talk to someone, you're not my mother. If I got messages like this would it hurt me, yes it probably would a bit but then I would look inward to see what parts of me are being triggered and try to understand what parts of me are triggering other people. I personally would release a statement more like "I appreciate some of you are concerned for me and I want to thank you for that but please note that some comments I have been recieving are upsetting me and I will delete/ block these comments" or I would just delete the comments and move on in my supposedly love bubble.

Also why has she not learned this just draws attention to this! Like this is why I find tattle because she pointed it out to me. She's actually so gross and they deserve each other. I just feel so sorry for their kids.

Ripley Rose Kat

VIP Member
Honestly? Not surprised to hear this from her.

Let's not forget this is the same person who rubbed Pete's nose in it when she was gushing about Oliver's looks and how she was going to kiss him more than once. Also, snapped and repeatedly put him down on camera. (I can only imagine what she was like off camera) Not forgetting that she NEVER confirmed he was the one who was "abusive" (as we don't know for definite) only vaguely liking comments when people questioned her. Obviously, the damage to his reputation was done that he had to completely change his name.

The same person who was absolutely vile to the victims of the AD scandal. Including her friend. Then tried to get sympathy with that video she posted some time after.

Very Obviously had no care for Summer Strallens feelings when she was flirting/dating Oliver and now all of a sudden she is following her etc? (Also, the chemistry she claimed they had.... they had as much chemistry as my big toe)

Blocks everyone who dares disagree with her.

I was blocked because I dared to challenge her disgusting attitude towards the tier system but was ignored when I praised her publicly.

She ditches her friends and always puts men first, evidently.

Honestly, good luck to you carrie. I've been in a similar relationship to yours and the more you dig your heels in, the worse it gets. Its not worth it

But based on these examples and just your general shit attitude, you get what you bloody deserve

ozzieshmoz

My sister is so similar to Carrie, she ran full throttle into a relationship with a guy 10 years her junior, moved him in within a month of dating, we told her to slow down and received the full anger blowout of how unsupportive we were. She changed from speaking to us and seeing us regularly to maybe a txt message once a month. Their social media was so gross and love sick. They eloped to Las Vegas to get marrried in May… they were separated by August…. Reality hit home that she was going to be stuck with this absolute bell end for the rest of her life and saw the light thankfully. He’s now taking her for half of everything. She’s a mug…. Just like Carrie.

• Sad
  • Wow