Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zadietells

2168F365-375A-42A2-8315-F2A0EF4B2A58.jpeg
495778A5-1FB6-49E2-9128-70E6CAF5F647.jpeg

So interesting to see these sorts of comments and the likes on them, and they’re not deleted yet… but goes to show even her fans and followers can see it!
Awkward as hell if people are saying you look “the happiest you’ve ever been” on a holiday away from your brand new fiancé. I hope that intervention is coming. Stay safe, Carrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

mushkala

Chatty Member
Sorry to double post but I honestly can't get over the tattoo. Everything else has been unhinged but reversable levels of unhinged, including the marriage itself. Yes I know tattoos can be reversed, but it's supposedly a long, difficult, expensive, painful process. I don't know anyone in my personal life who has gotten a tattoo for their significant other, let alone one so large and ugly

• Haha

Rarunkel

I believe it hasn't been said yet, but what annoyed me also was his comment about "Carrie's future condition" (once she's pregnant, or has delivered the Ogre offsprings). Him proclaiming that she won't be able to go to Disneyland/miss out on rides and everything will be about their children. Yes, it isn't exactly advisable to go on rollercoasters when being 8 months pregnant, but to me it sounded like yet another excuse to lock her up. I can see him constructing womb- like, medieval birthing chambers, forbidding her to exit the room for 9 months and beyond, while shoving cameras in her face.

• Sick
  • Haha

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Hahahahaha omg, guys, peep the birthday card in the background.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS MONTAGUE.
Joel, honey, sweetie, I know you just have the one brain cell rattling around in there, but you have to get MARRIED first.
She claims you only see a small percentage of their relationship yet every picture on that card has been posted online

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
The way he belittles her taking away her identity, calling her 'the wife' 'my fiancèe', call her by her name! Then at the end 'Say bye Carrie" as he plants a kiss on her head a passifying gesture as if to say shes mine. this is soft controlling, she will see it as fun, cute, he loves me. It is in fact very controlling and is only the start.
it’s really really worrying how little he uses her name. only ever refers to her, like you say, in a way that he can attach her to him. it makes my skin crawl.

also the wording of “i proposed to her and she went on holiday straight away”!! how often is he going to bring that up in future arguments. he knew she was going on holiday and he chose to propose then wtf.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Right?! He could have just waited and proposed when she got back!

Also, I am all for being comfy on a plane and often don't really care what I look like at the airport, but Carrie's outfit was certainly...a choice... 🤔
it’s so accusatory! the tone is i proposed to you and you left me. he knew she was going away but he couldn’t resist the urge to make her birthday and holiday (two things she’d been really looking forward to) centred on himself.

Reactions: 42

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
She keeps trying to grab her phone while he’s filming. And points out her ring … since we were wondering where it was last night.
Odd story of “his boy” Jack Jack too. Have we heard about this dog prior to the pet bowl gift? (Besides the pictures from a couple years ago with the Incredibles t-shirt)

Perhaps the domain too. You can sell it to him at a huge markup later 😂
Someone buy allthingsmontegue.com and put a list of his red flags on the homepage please 🤣 I'd do it but I'm not home right now haha

• Haha
i saw hamilton today - joel was actually excellent, he’s such a good comedic actor and has a great voice. of course i would have enjoyed his scenes a lot more if i didn’t know he was an absolute maniac
i don’t know if anyone has ever mentioned this before (there’s a lot of threads to read through!!!) but the lyrics “i will kill your friends and family, to remind you of my love” are taking on a whole new, absolutely horrifying meaning

• Haha
  • Wow

m56

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but in his 'Joelmas finale' video he said "I got her back" ????? I hate how possessive his wording is
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
  • Angry

m56

3rd May: Carrie and Joel's first date to the cinema - cue "cutesy" cartoon stories from both implying a first kiss.
8th May: Joel announces Carrie is his girlfriend on his Instagram, they go Facebook official.
9th May: Carrie confirms the relationship on her Instagram with a selfie captioned "All the universes" (is this the day she got the tattoo?). Also implies they had said "I love you" at this point.
said I love you after 6 DAYS of dating

I can't do this anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

allthemyths

58B037BC-6653-43BC-BEE3-30FC8FD3A816.jpeg

Well, that is an interesting first reaction to coming home to your new fiancé who, in your absence, talked about literally nothing but you. Wow.

She obviously wishes herself far, away.

• Haha
  • Heart

n9037

What I quite like is the feeling that if and when Carrie finally sees the light and gets rid of this possessive creep, all of Tattle will literally throw a party and celebrate for her.

We all feel this way because we are concerned for you Carrie. We actually want you to be safe and happy. We aren't batching for the sake of it.

grannypants

VIP Member
I'm going to try and cobble together a more detailed timeline of this relationship.

4th April: Carrie's "honesty hour" IG post about dealing with heartbreak, life being thrown off track, being triggered by Cinderella.
3rd May: Carrie and Joel's first date to the cinema - cue "cutesy" cartoon stories from both implying a first kiss.
8th May: Joel announces Carrie is his girlfriend on his Instagram, they go Facebook official.
9th May: Carrie confirms the relationship on her Instagram with a selfie captioned "All the universes" (is this the day she got the tattoo?). Also implies they had said "I love you" at this point.
~15th July: First couple's holiday to Croatia.
19th July: asscrack
21st October: Joel proposes, seemingly publicly, the day before her 30th birthday.
22nd October: Carrie's 30th birthday. Engagement is leaked on Instagram (by Joel)
25th October: Carrie publically confirms engagement on Instagram. Joel publically confirms he is a child who requires 12 presents to keep his 12 day tantrum at bay whilst Carrie is away (#12DaysOfCringemas)
5th November: Carrie returns from her holiday. Joel returns to work, resumes life after their "mini-hiatus", does a half hour live video about how he won't be talking about the engagement (whilst exclusively talking about the engagement), confirms they are already livng together, and launches a Instagram for "THE MONTAGUE'''S".

What have I missed? 🙈
Wait… does that mean Carrie got the universe tattoo LESS THAN A WEEK after their first date?? Jesus wept they’re both as bad as each other

• Haha
  • Wow

onasidequest

VIP Member
Just checked the most liked posts on this thread. Very close call for the next thread title!
Can we add all of my likes onto
Carrie Hope Fletcher #41: She’s got a ring on her finger, but it’s from a stage 5 clinger

I'd happily concede to this masterpiece. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
This whole thing isn’t entertaining anymore. It’s really embarrassing and sad. Carrie, if you’re reading here, we’re not out to get you. We don’t want to see you miserable. Please, step back and let your friends and family tell you how they feel about it all. It might open your eyes to how toxic this relationship is.

Reactions: 40

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Can anyone hear (presumably) Joel loudly going on about ‘ME AND CARRIE’ whilst he’s rooting around in her freezer(?) in the background of Scott’s first video in his story?? Can’t quite hear what he’s saying but God his voice is grating, and I feel like he literally can’t go five seconds without mentioning Carrie 🙄

Also spotted another interesting comment on Carrie’s ‘Disney dump’
DCFD29F6-4778-40DA-B3FB-252448616993.jpeg

Reactions: 40