Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopadoop

Maybe carries friends/family are buying into the "known each other for 8 years" bull
A public proposal, choreographed and directed by Joel, in a theatre with invited audience, and with a professional photographer present to capture the moment - it was impossible for her to say no, or I love you but not yet, or anything other than yes. I feel really sad for her. If she could be brave enough to walk away, there would be 100% support from this page, I have no doubt.
I know the thread has zoomed on since this (what has he done now??) but firmly agree, I know we discussed this previously but public proposals put so much pressure and lead to feeling trapped and only being able to answer yes (particularly if it wasn't even discussed before!!) I know at least two people who were proposed to very publicly, awkwardly said yes, and then called it off in private straight away

Reactions: 6

polkamoon

Chatty Member
Looks like Carrie will need to gift Joel more tat for every nights Scott is staying over to compensate the fact that he won't get laid while her gay husband is staying over?!?! 😂🤡😂
What if they’re a throuple 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Inkdeath

Joel is like what I imagine it must be like dating Carrie... Exhausting. But I am surprised that Joel for his proposal didn't even outdo the tangled date Alex Day had done for Carrie before he turned out to be a knob

Reactions: 5

jolene4745

VIP Member
We got that information from Joel though and he's an unreliable narrator. Maybe he went to Scott and said "do you think she would like this design" and he said "that's pretty". Maybe Joel didn't even mention it as a thing he was planning to do this soon. We have no idea

Or maybe Scott knew there was no talking him out of it and at least wanted her to have something she'd like. And ultimately it's not Scott's responsibility to reject Joel's proposal for her
True, no hate against Scott, I actually quite like Scott just saying it seems weird and bizarre. But Carrie and Joel’s whole relationship is, it’s so toxic it’s unhinged.

Really good point, that we are only getting this information through the lens of Joel. We don't even know if Scott knew he was giving advice on an engagement ring, for all we know Joel just said a ring for her birthday - even easier to get around as the stone is emerald (nothing wrong with that, just that diamonds are the more expected engagement stone).

Also, speaking slightly in defence of Scott, I would find it nigh on impossible to say no to the partner of a good friend if they were asking for help/advice, even if I wasn't supportive of the relationship. My priority would be long term support of my friend - and I think Scott is probably playing the long game.
True, we all know Joel is a narcissistic person so. 🤷🏻‍♀️ This entire thing is just so unhinged and bizarre. And quite frankly sad, it’s just sad and concerning to see.

Sanctified

VIP Member
If they speak up then they run the risk of being cut out of her life completely. If they stay quiet and hang on in there then they can at least be around to pick up the pieces when it all goes to hell. It's Controlling Partner 101 to isolate you from your support network, sometimes the best you can manage is just to be there.
But there's the chance that even those that didn't say anything get a bollocking when they break up: 'if you knew he was bad, why didn't you warn me?? I thought we were supposed to be friends 😭' yada yada

kev1974

VIP Member
Well i hope all of her die hard hopefuls soon see that joel is an absolute controlling creep who isnt good enough for carrie and start kicking back against her crappy posts.

Carrie we can all see you don't love him. You look so false whenever you're with him. Just run girl
I'm afraid that the only thing she seems to be running to are her block lists :ROFLMAO:

jolene4745

VIP Member
I can’t say much but I’ve heard on the grapevine that there’s an intervention incoming. If Carrie isn’t already having doubts about this whole sorry saga, expect to see her distancing herself from friends fairly soon.
An intervention for Carrie? By her family? Friends? I hope so, it’s so toxic.

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
It's possible that she's tired and jet lagged, so I wouldnt give it too much thought. She'll be back with a massive q&a tomorrow ;D
Q1. "How was your hiat... I mean, uh, holiday?"
Q2. "How does it feel being engaged?"
Q3. "What do you think of all the online meanie haters?"

• Haha

flappy_ears

To be honesty Carrie's threads are moving soooooo fast that you don't have time to post on any other threads anymore...TATTLE.life will soon be renamed CARRIE.life or the MONTAGUE. life 🤣🤣🤣

Here is the latest picture of Joel after announcing leaking and milking his engagement to Carrie...

What a 🤡😂😂
Don't even joke 🤣 their new Web page Montague.life will be going live tomorrow past predictions are anything to go by 😅

• Haha

jolene4745

VIP Member
I also find it really funny that whenever she addresses the fact even her fans (!) are wary of Creepy Joel she doubles down on posting how in love they are and how affectionate he is, like she's dangling him in front of us/them. Cady, tell him his hair looks sexy pushed back. Except he's not a catch. At all. In the slightest.
He’s a dough ball.

• Haha

Sanctified

VIP Member
I wonder if he calls her every time she's out getting groceries to say "Where are you? What are you doing? Who are you with? When are you coming out?"

I hope she knows that persistence and creepiness is gonna stay if they end up having kids.

Yeah reminds me of this tweet

He probably insists on being on the phone with her constantly, even if they're not talking to each other. 'I just want to be with you always 🥺'

That tweet is way more romantic than anything the 26 week couple has ever said and done

jyu

came back to 9 new pages so have not caught up but THAT NEW STORY? i need a jumpscare warning next time

• Haha