Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onasidequest

VIP Member
Even if Carrie and/or Joel have blocked you, you can still view their profiles/posts by googling 'instagram viewer'. It will bring up 3rd party websites/apps that you can use to look at anyone's posts/stories (as long as they're not private accounts). You don't need to be logged into instagram but you might have to try a few before you find one that works.

I can't post any links to websites unfortunately because I think that's against Tattle's rules.

Reactions: 6

wordzalad

VIP Member
View attachment 1711269

Well, that is an interesting first reaction to coming home to your new fiancé who, in your absence, talked about literally nothing but you. Wow.

She obviously wishes herself far, away.
She actually looks happy here. This whole relationship smacks of desperation. it’s really sad

It’s not all about looks but like Joel doesn’t seem THAT funny either. At least not so funny that you’d tolerate the other red flags.

Carrie is a bit frumpy and kinda makes herself look about 15 years older but if she had a nicer style, toned down the cakey make up and the orange hair and wore nicer frames on her glasses, she could be pretty. She’s quite attractive when she’s not got the make up lathered on and when her hair looks darker.

• Haha
  • Sick

mushkala

Chatty Member
Maybe all of us who don’t follow Oliver should go and follow him and boost his count some more 😂

I’m trying to catch up with all of this after being away for a while and just, wow. I never thought I’d see the day where I missed his simple (empty) Speedos.
Right? The speedos are snogs are unhinged but nowhere near as unhinged as the massive tattoo and the references to Ogre babies

• Haha

LitNerd

Chatty Member
All very quiet on the western front this evening...
Even though, according to Scott’s IG story, it’s her famed Halloween party at her house - there look like there’s a lot of people there too

Scott is dressed as one of the witches from hocus pocus it’s Rob but the third isn’t Carrie and she didn’t feature in his first sorry of the night

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
So Carrie moved so she was round the corner from Tom. Then Tom moved, so I wonder if she now wants to move again to be closer to him
And Tom will have to move again to be as far away as possible from his creepy "bro-in-law"?!? 😂🤦😂

• Haha

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s going anywhere gang. She’s probably loving the attention/speculation because people aren’t being mean about her it’s all focused on him.
In that case.... Carrie how can you go from Oliver to THAT

Where are your standards

• Haha

Jansim

The “I just do what the wife tells me” comment really annoyed me. I hate the trope of the submissive husband anyway, but how can you be brow beaten by someone you’ve known for 5 months?! And as people have said, the possessive vibes are just icky.

I also couldn’t figure out why him kissing her head so much in the video annoyed me so much, but I think it’s a similar possessive vibe. Like marking his territory. Also slightly aggressive with how many times he does it in a row? Everyone likes different things I guess but in that calm situation, surely it would be nicer to have the occasional gentle forehead kiss rather than him repeatedly jackhammering his lips into your head?
And at one point looking into the camera while doing it. Creepy😱

• Sick

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Oh we had a different guy last month. Joel must’ve been on leave then. The other guy was hilarious.

Ugh I’m gonna be sat close enough to see his spit too ☹
he’s the weakest of the current king george options imo (and that’s ignoring how crazy he is) - the main understudy (barney, i think?) is great.

i’ll check the west end understudies twitter and see if you’re in luck though!

• Heart

jolene4745

VIP Member
Still no sign of life on Carrie's side... even Joel was unusually quiet for the fact that she's back and that there was a big Halloween party at his lovely fiancée's house (considering that he managed to post approximately 432343 stories every day before even though nothing happened at all). Thoughts?
I thought it was odd she hasn’t posted about the Halloween party at her house… I am blocked from her stories so I can’t see if she’s posted any stories or not. Maybe it’s finally all hitting her and she’s opening her eyes. That or we’ll get a gross gushy post later about her and gummy bear Shrek. 🤢🤢 But yes, I thought it was odd she is being so quiet and am wondering others thoughts as well? I truly hope she leaves his toxic ass.

Last edited:

kev1974

VIP Member
I am torn between feeling sorry for her, if putting her arrival into the airport on Insta was all his idea, where are the boundaries, when does she get some privacy? On the other hand the cynical side of me is not sure I trust that it wasn't a joint idea to insta that, I still think they could have prearranged that, if their joint hunger to be instafamous is strong enough.

• Sick

zadietells

If they speak up then they run the risk of being cut out of her life completely. If they stay quiet and hang on in there then they can at least be around to pick up the pieces when it all goes to hell. It's Controlling Partner 101 to isolate you from your support network, sometimes the best you can manage is just to be there.
Can attest to this myself, having had a controlling partner way back when at uni. I feel sad that Carrie is going through it now, because I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. But I also get it - when you’re in the middle of it, everyone else is wrong and only you and your partner are right. Talking to the friends and family I isolated, after it all ended, was so eye opening for me. I thought I was good with people and relationships and all that until I was a few years clear of that relationship and realised just how damaging it had been. While Carrie is making it hard to sympathise with her, I see her comment “choose kindness” and it reminds me of all the times I said “why can’t you just be happy for me…just because you’re in a shit relationship doesn’t mean mine is…” etc.
Can only hope that 5 years from now, she’s not engaged or married to him, and has enough retrospection (and counselling) to realise she is better off without him.

Livvy22!

Chatty Member
To be fair I’m engaged and don’t really wear mine around the house especially when I’m just in pjs or might be doing the washing up, laundry etc if she’s unpacking from a reasonably long holiday then that’s not a surprise
And maybe water retention from the flight? Though I think is sus given the ring 💍 starring in every pic. OR given the fragility of emeralds compared to diamonds (and Joel’s cheapness *cough cough*), did something happen to THE RING and it’s damaged?

Katiemay19

Sorry but carries only got herself to blame when this goes wrong. She would've said yes to any man who proposed before she turned 30. We know she reads here so she would've seen all the people warning her. And when her actual fans dare to question Joel's disturbing behaviour on Instagram she blocks them
She’s probably stubborn enough to dig her heels in even further after reading these comments. Maybe that’s why her family and friends aren’t ‘putting a stop to this’- she’s a grown woman, what can they do?
She really does have awful taste in men.

And phew- what a read- I need a nap after all that!

• Haha

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
They have literally broadcast their entire relationship online. First date? Broadcast. Joel going to her shows, meeting her fans and signing merch? Broadcast. Holidays? Broadcast. Joel moping because Carrie is working? Broadcast. Engagement? Broadcast. Random lunches at cafes? Broadcast. Joel moping because Carrie's on holiday? Broadcast. Joel's tattoo? Broadcast.

wtf is she on about
I wish someone would comment this. But what's the point.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Family t-shirts, plus one. Carrie's holiday called a "hiatus". Joel's brand new Disney-lettered tattoo. 12 days of Joel. Engaged after about 24 weeks. The new fanpage on instagram for the 'soon to be married Montagues'. And that's just the last couple of weeks.

Get following, guys! https://www.instagram.com/allthingsmontague/
Sorry I think you meant and that's just the last couple of DAYS?!? 😂😂😂 Joel is such a 🤡 seriously 🤦😂🤦

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
She’s been having one since Oliver dumped her in January…
Nailed it. But lucky for her, Joel will be there to catch her, sweet talk her, love-bomb her, shower her in praise, throw gifts at her, kneel for her, lick her ass for her, whatever Mrs Montague oh wifey I'm so proud of you wants.

Sanctified

VIP Member
Can someone post the Shrek photo for the newcomers 🤣 I feel like that has to be seen
Couldn't upload the photo for some reason -enjoy!

SPOILERS: Grossness

• Haha
  • Sick