Carrie Hope Fletcher #39 On the 12th day of Joelmas my true love gave to me… a lifetime of co-dependency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously this guy is a complete joke, she goes away and he gets a tattoo! I mean, come on Carrie wake up and see that he is a beyond obsessive in a totally unhealthy way! The way he said ‘she was away with Scot and Family’ on his live was with such gritted teeth he’s fuming about it that he didn’t go!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Carrie be this quiet 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He said they'll buy a house together. Wonder if Carrie knows that
He said something like 'not even hopefully. We will buy a house in the future'

Said 'the candle was alright'. He liked the bowl

He wants to sing w/ Carrie on her tour. Depends on his availability with Hamilton

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't believe he got that tattoo. RUN CARRIE please for your own sake get away from Joel

Reactions: 18
Seriously this guy is a complete joke, she goes away and he gets a tattoo! I mean, come on Carrie wake up and see that he is a beyond obsessive in a totally unhealthy way! The way he said ‘she was away with Scot and Family’ on his live was with such gritted teeth he’s fuming about it that he didn’t go!
i’m no fan of her but i really feel for carrie atm. he was absolutely a rebound and she probably loved the attention but, my god, it’s escalated to almost scary levels. if he acted like this over a hiatus then how would he react to a breakup?! i want to go in and break her out of there.

Reactions: 37
He said it would be lovely to sing with Carrie on her tour but it depends on his availability with Hamilton

Reactions: 3
Why the hell has he had that tattooed? and of course in the Disney style lettering! It’s been 5 months!!! Come on somebody seriously needs to talk to them! She can’t actually like this creep of a guy?

Reactions: 33
Him and Carrie want matching tats

HE'S BEGGING FOR FREEBIES HAHAHAHA (I didn't catch what exactly for - he said Disney Asia and Anaheim . 'If anyone has any hookups let us know') absolute beg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Confimed tshirts are his with a mate called Annabelle

Got one for himself so he didn't get left out
Got advice on the ring from Scott

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.