Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I think Joel makes her feel uncomfortable. She's always trying to hide her face or put her hands up whenever he's filming

Reactions: 34

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
After 20 years in the game, Tom should be able to spot someone who is exploiting him/his family for money/fame. Why isn't he saying anything

nb2021

Carrie, if you’re reading this (which we all know you are) consider this question:
If you were still with Oli (and as undeniably happy as you both used to be in the Addams days) and you met Joel. Would he turn your head? Because if the answer is no, you’re settling love. You’re taking what you can get because you think it’s all that’s on offer. if the answer is yes, then more power to ya! But accept that your fiancé is someone that a lot of people around you will not like and you’ll find your social circle decrease even faster.

edit to add in Addams days!

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Then why for the ever flaming love of god do you continue to let Shrek post every single aspect of your very short lived relationship online for the world to see and comment on Carrie!!!

My patience with her is none existent at this point.
"small portion of someone's life" THATS THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP! YOUVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 MINS

• Haha

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Just had a look at Joel’s following list. Not even the Fletchers follow this account, why do you Joel?!
This CREEP guy is SO DESPERATE to fit in 😂😂😂

Seriously if you have 25min of your life to waste spare watch his latest live, you will be able to see his face when Debbie Fletcher is starting to follow his live, when he answered that crimes were his favourite things to watch on Netflix (he even added something along the lines of "but not in a serial killer kind of way") while doing this face...
IMG_20221105_220519.jpg

You couldn't make that s*** up seriously 😂😂😂 Full serial killer vibes here if you ask me 😂😂😂
RUN Carrie RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

PiefaceG

VIP Member
I know this is super depressing but it's honestly been so heartening to the how many people on this thread have made the tough decision to choose themselves and move on from bad relationships. Carrie is the perfect example of how lots of people don't have the courage or will to do that.

• Heart

Elinie

Chatty Member
She can be seen in Scott's stories in her PJ's in her house as Scott is going to be living there for the next couple of weeks (probably as an excuse so Carrie doesn't have to spend too much time with her Shrek husband to be...🤣🤣🤣

[Evening Scott and Carrie 👋👀👋 Hope you are enjoying this new thread as much as we are 😂🍿😂]
I saw that too, and thought it was so strange. That after the huge deal Joel made about their reunion, she's now just chilling with Scott in her house, because he's still staying with her. I feel like if she was with Oliver, she'd never pass up on one on one time with him after a holiday to hang out with Scott?

Scott also seems to be her comfort person when things aren't going well in her relationships. He stayed with her when she and Pete broke up, she went to his house when Oliver left her. Weird that he's now also there for her reunion with her ~future husband~

chubbabun

Another user chiming in to say - I don’t have any sympathy for her, and haven’t from the start if I’m perfectly honest.

She doesn’t want reality. She doesn’t want to see the red flags or hear the concerns of those who care about her, because then she isn’t in control of the narrative. She wants yes-men. She wants to be fawned over. She wants people to look at her and Joel and believe she’s in an incredible, fate-fueled, fairytale romance for the ages that everyone envies. That’s it, that’s all she wants.

Carrie knows what she’s doing and she will be just fine. Just sit back and watch the car crash I say 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

freya89

Dear Joel,

Here's how your future wife looks when she's actually in love and obsessed ;)

I watched most of that and almost felt...nostalgic? Has it really gotten to that point where we miss Ollie? Jesus. Joel vs Ollie is just....wow. And that's saying something 🤣

But honestly, she looked so happy and in love. She seems so guarded with Joel, like it's just another acting face she's put on. You can see it in her eyes she's kinda going through the motions. I really hope she realises how awful and rushed this relationship is before it's too late.

I'm going to try and cobble together a more detailed timeline of this relationship.

4th April: Carrie's "honesty hour" IG post about dealing with heartbreak, life being thrown off track, being triggered by Cinderella.
3rd May: Carrie and Joel's first date to the cinema - cue "cutesy" cartoon stories from both implying a first kiss.
8th May: Joel announces Carrie is his girlfriend on his Instagram, they go Facebook official.
9th May: Carrie confirms the relationship on her Instagram with a selfie captioned "All the universes" (is this the day she got the tattoo?). Also implies they had said "I love you" at this point.
~15th July: First couple's holiday to Croatia.
19th July: asscrack
21st October: Joel proposes, seemingly publicly, the day before her 30th birthday.
22nd October: Carrie's 30th birthday. Engagement is leaked on Instagram (by Joel)
25th October: Carrie publically confirms engagement on Instagram. Joel publically confirms he is a child who requires 12 presents to keep his 12 day tantrum at bay whilst Carrie is away (#12DaysOfCringemas)
5th November: Carrie returns from her holiday. Joel returns to work, resumes life after their "mini-hiatus", does a half hour live video about how he won't be talking about the engagement (whilst exclusively talking about the engagement), confirms they are already livng together, and launches a Instagram for "THE MONTAGUE'''S".

What have I missed? 🙈
The separate date for asscrack I'm crying 🤣😭☠

• Haha

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
I wonder what Joel's orgasm face is like, and how Carrie copes with it.

(Yes, I'm just here to shitpost now because she doesn't deserve any sympathy.)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32